Marine who appeared with Trump at rally after rescuing baby in Kabul has been placed under investigation by the US military

You have a link for that? Im calling Shenanigans. If they DD 800k service members it would degrade our defense capability far too much. No way they let that happen. That would be a 1/3 of all service members, active and reserve including the Coasties.

What makes you think that the goal is not degrading our defense capabilities?

Actually RETARD I am a retired Marine. The LCpl did nothing against the UCMJ or political. There is absolutely no reason to investigate. The story is clear on that.
Apparently you do not know the UCMJ.....you can be involved in political events but NOT in uniform and NOT announcing that you are an active member of the military.

Lol appearing on stage at political person's political rally, not an endorsement? The party tells you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.

This is not even the first time something like this has come up in the last year.

Those two appeared in uniform. But guess what the resolution was?

Nothing for those involved, a "Letter of Reprimand" for their supervisor. Nothing else.

This is the only thing I am looking at in this, to be honest. If this LCpl gets such a letter in his SRB, I would be fine with that. It is appropriate to the infraction. If it goes beyond that, then it is not in keeping with another action that could be even worse less than a year before, but involving the other political party.

But this could also become a "Landmark Case" if it goes higher, because that is actually one regulation that many (including the ACLU) has been saying is unconstitutional for years. But until somebody is prosecuted for it and it works its way through the appeals process, it still stands. Especially as Politicians have been parading those in uniform for decades in their events and nobody said a thing. Heck, how many in here knew about or questioned the event last year?

But for some reason, everybody knows and is screaming about this one. And apparently it is not the action itself, but the politician involved that has most of you all triggered. So tell me, should those other 2 Marines and the Democrats also be flayed alive? Or maybe boiled in oil and flayed alive, as they were actually in uniform and this one was not?

All I ever ask for is consistency.

This is not even the first time something like this has come up in the last year.

Those two appeared in uniform. But guess what the resolution was?

Nothing for those involved, a "Letter of Reprimand" for their supervisor. Nothing else.

This is the only thing I am looking at in this, to be honest. If this LCpl gets such a letter in his SRB, I would be fine with that. It is appropriate to the infraction. If it goes beyond that, then it is not in keeping with another action that could be even worse less than a year before, but involving the other political party.

But this could also become a "Landmark Case" if it goes higher, because that is actually one regulation that many (including the ACLU) has been saying is unconstitutional for years. But until somebody is prosecuted for it and it works its way through the appeals process, it still stands. Especially as Politicians have been parading those in uniform for decades in their events and nobody said a thing. Heck, how many in here knew about or questioned the event last year?

But for some reason, everybody knows and is screaming about this one. And apparently it is not the action itself, but the politician involved that has most of you all triggered. So tell me, should those other 2 Marines and the Democrats also be flayed alive? Or maybe boiled in oil and flayed alive, as they were actually in uniform and this one was not?

All I ever ask for is consistency.
I don't care the tiniest bit about this issue. I just couldn't resist correcting some obvious nonsense.

Apparently you do not know the UCMJ.....you can be involved in political events but NOT in uniform and NOT announcing that you are an active member of the military.

There's nothing in the UCMJ that doesnt allow an active duty member to go to political rally and say they are in the military. Link up the article in the UCMJ or the DOD policy that supports that claim. You're talking out of your ass .

There's nothing in the UCMJ that doesnt allow an active duty member to go to political rally and say they are in the military. Link up the article in the UCMJ or the DOD policy that supports that claim. You're talking out of your ass .
Guess again. And what about his misrepresenting himself as the Marine who saved that baby?

Guess again. And what about his misrepresenting himself as the Marine who saved that baby?

Once again, not even the DoD or Marine Corps are saying that. So you need to stop repeating that claim.

They have said "He is not the one seen lifting the baby over the wall". If you read the official statements, they are being very careful to simply state that the one lifting the baby is not him. They have also stated that there were many such incidents, not just that one.

Basically, all they are saying is that the central figure is not him. But neither the DoD or USMC has said he was not one of those that saved the baby. One of many.

Again, Quote the article or DOD policy he’s violated.

Shut your ass and open your mouth it makes it easier to stop talking out of the orifice you sit on…

Meanwhile in Arlington they let a mass shooter out on $75K bail because, you know, he is a Negro kid.

Forum List

Back