Marijuana is against the law in Maryland but Baltimore’s top prosecutor said she would stop prosecuting marijuana possession, & vacate 5K convictions

Read what you said, cartels are still in business and then you claimed all marijuana is sold in dispensaries, not by violent gangs. And you don't see the contradiction? Tell the class how the cartel dope gets into the dispensary system.

yea i would say were its legal if its run right, just about all the pot is sold in dispensaries as compared to the guy out on the side streets...and as far as your last question, here in Vegas the dispensary i go to has its own farm that is shared with a few other dispensaries....Tex you are just against pot.....i get that...but the picture you paint aint as true as you are trying to make it.....the state of Nevada had a billion dollars last year in taxable sales....and it has some pretty strict regulations.....you have to show your id twice just to get into the fucking building ....i dont see any "violent" gangs involved in this operation out here...

yea i would say were its legal if its run right, just about all the pot is sold in dispensaries as compared to the guy out on the side streets...and as far as your last question, here in Vegas the dispensary i go to has its own farm that is shared with a few other dispensaries....Tex you are just against pot.....i get that...but the picture you paint aint as true as you are trying to make it.....the state of Nevada had a billion dollars last year in taxable sales....and it has some pretty strict regulations.....you have to show your id twice just to get into the fucking building ....i dont see any "violent" gangs involved in this operation out here...

Of course you don't seen gangs in that operation, they have their own parallel operation. Here's an example of an illegal grow operation in the State.
Here's another fine example from CA, they have dispensaries too:

Of course you don't seen gangs in that operation, they have their own parallel operation. Here's an example of an illegal grow operation in the State.
Here's another fine example from CA, they have dispensaries too:

it got busted right?.....like i said its highly regulated in Nevada.....California from what i hear aint doing as good as Nevada is.....like one guy said on the news....Nevada has much more experience regulating things like gambling,prostitution,alcohol and now pot.....

it got busted right?.....like i said its highly regulated in Nevada.....California from what i hear aint doing as good as Nevada is.....like one guy said on the news....Nevada has much more experience regulating things like gambling,prostitution,alcohol and now pot.....

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back