Marijuana gummy bears ??

A few people told me it helped with chronic back pain

Anyone try it ??
It will help with the pain but also alter the way your mind works starting about 45 minutes after you eat it and lasting for a couple hours (up to around 4 at high doses) depending on how much you weigh. If you've never tried marijuana before I'd suggest having somebody there with you who can remind you that you're completely safe and that any feelings of danger are coming from your own inner paranoia. It's completely safe, and will help with pain, but you have to be okay with being stoned for a while. Micro-dosing is another option, though in my opinion it's a waste of time and money. But everyone's different and it might work for you :dunno:

It will help with the pain but also alter the way your mind works starting about 45 minutes after you eat it and lasting for a couple hours (up to around 4 at high doses) depending on how much you weigh. If you've never tried marijuana before I'd suggest having somebody there with you who can remind you that you're completely safe and that any feelings of danger are coming from your own inner paranoia. It's completely safe, and will help with pain, but you have to be okay with being stoned for a while. Micro-dosing is another option, though in my opinion it's a waste of time and money. But everyone's different and it might work for you :dunno:
Oh Geez

I will also be stoned ??

Oh no

This is the first I'd heard of this product. I assumed we were talking about gummies made from CBD. These edibles made with high doses of THC sound like a really bad idea. Even an adult could make a mistake and start eating these things - chocolate bars, gummies, ice cream, as a result of the munchies and OD in a big way.

This is the first I'd heard of this product. I assumed we were talking about gummies made from CBD. These edibles made with high doses of THC sound like a really bad idea. Even an adult could make a mistake and start eating these things - chocolate bars, gummies, ice cream, as a result of the munchies and OD in a big way.
I've never heard of a THC overdose.

What the project needs is some federal oversight to insure an effective identification and safety seal to protect the children. :smoke:

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 3.17.50 AM.png

The gummies can certainly help with back pain. If you get them, start with 1/4 of a gummy and wait to see your reaction. (45 mins to an hour)

Then work up until you reach the desired effect. I eat 1/2 of one for a good buzz.

First be VERY AWARE OF THE AMOUNT OF THC IN THE GUMMIES

My favorites are 40mg PER GUMMY. I have just a fraction of one like a quarter of one. I concur with Augustine_ it take about 20 minutes to start to feel the effects which then last for several hours. The best effect to me is the Einsteinian Time Dialation. I do them maybe every other weekend

My favorites are 40mg PER GUMMY. I have just a fraction of one like a quarter of one. I concur with Augustine_ it take about 20 minutes to start to feel the effects which then last for several hours. The best effect to me is the Einsteinian Time Dialation. I do them maybe every other weekend
40 mg's in one gummy?....what state Frank?....in Nevada only 10 are allowed.....

A lot depends on what you have going on in your head at the time. If good things are going on, they'll get better. If bad things are going on, they'll get worse.

Judging from most of your posts, I'd say leave the gummies alone.

I didn't think about the head part. Yeah, if you are in a bad place, mentally, it could get worse. But then, if you can get some relief from the back pain, that could improve the head game.

One thing about back trouble is that, when you feel better, especially through medication, you need to keep treating your back gently. Don't let a temporary relief set you back when it wears off.

That is not Einstein !!

That is just your brain being flooded with chemicals

A lot depends on what you have going on in your head at the time. If good things are going on, they'll get better. If bad things are going on, they'll get worse.

Judging from most of your posts, I'd say leave the gummies alone.
Most things in my head are screening …” time to wrap this S up”

New Topics

Forum List

Back