Marijuana gummy bears ??

A few people told me it helped with chronic back pain

Anyone try it ??
Never tried marijuana and never will. The side effects aren’t worth whatever benefit they may offer. Especially since the product is still illegal on the Federal level, regardless of which individual Ststes refuse to enforce those laws.

Never tried marijuana and never will. The side effects aren’t worth whatever benefit they may offer. Especially since the product is still illegal on the Federal level, regardless of which individual Ststes refuse to enforce those laws.

So you don't like state's rights? You want one federal overlord to rule you?

Not necessarily, but in this case the Feds are right and the stares are wrong.

You are welcome to your opinion. But I know too many people who use or have used medical marijuana and seen drastic improvements in their quality of life.

But then, quality of life and happiness run counter to what you think your life should be.

This is the first I'd heard of this product. I assumed we were talking about gummies made from CBD. These edibles made with high doses of THC sound like a really bad idea. Even an adult could make a mistake and start eating these things - chocolate bars, gummies, ice cream, as a result of the munchies and OD in a big way.
Thanks for the laughs.

..in other words states rights as long as you agree with what the right is that is being talked about.........the feds are wrong about how they classify pot
The Feds are wrong about it. It should be classified as even more dangerous and anyone having any knowing interaction with it should be executed, sans trial.

Forum List

Back