Marijuana and the definition of conservative

You called yourself a "conservative" not a Conservative.

The former has no relation to the latter except in spelling.

Explain the difference.
Conservatives know the difference.
"conservatives" do not have sufficient self awareness to comprehend the conflict between their day to day words and actions and the Ideology they purport to be supporting.

I'm conservative and I don't know the difference - because there's no such thing as a Conservative. There are republicans and Republicans and there are democrats and Democrats. But the problem is, there's no group that has the proper name of Conservative. If you know of one, then quit avoiding answering the question and tell us.

Ok, I get it, you're a stoner. But congress and the States, especially the States can ban the use of weed. BTW, quoting the same post 3 times to lengthen your post doesn't earn you extra credit. And none of the posts you quoted are in the least bit contradictory to what I've posted in this thread. So run along and smoke your weed, you're wasting my time.

BTW, none of the quotes you posted were made in Jan 2018, so I guess you pulled that out of your ass.

Once again, you're lying and full of shit. Your big win is that I duplicated a post, and didn't quote the right one? My last quote of your Commerce Clause posts was just a typo, obvious by the fact that the same quote was there twice. Here's your Jan 5 post.

Feel free to show where I justified anything, I'm simply rubbing it in, telling regressive to enjoy the fruits of their movements labor. The interstate commerce clause was destroyed the day the supreme court upheld fines for a farmer that grew wheat for his own use at FDRs insistence. In fact one of the last cases I strongly disagreed with Scalia on was when he voted to uphold a commerce clause case against two women that grew marijuana on their property for their own use.

And now you're changing your answer to what the States can do yet you still refuse to back down on the Commerce Clause giving the Feds authority to ban the use of Marijuana? Just like the leftist that you are, you simply refuse to admit you're wrong. So, were you right on July 10 or were you right on Jan 5, 2018? One or the other is a lie.

So, just like the leftist that you are, don't answer the questions about the Commerce Clause, but, instead, turn to what the States can do. You're absolutely correct that the States can, individually, ban the use of marijuana. The Federal government has no such authority. If you believe it does, tell us how and don't say Commerce Clause unless you're saying your January 5, 2018 post was a lie.

You don't actually object to the government overreaching authority by claiming Commerce Clause; you only object when their overreach is for something that affects you. Hypocrite.

New USMB definition

Anti Semite - one who does not think Israel has the divine right to murder Americans, steal America's wealth, or that Americans have the right to

READ THE ACTUAL USS LIBERTY transcript....

Or practice rational science in analyzing 911.

Indeed, lies about pot, and the treasonous prohibition bureaucrat who made Reefer Madness with US taxdollars to keep his taxpayer funded job and power was....

Yeah, that demographic....

I just reread the title of the thread - your thread. Nowhere in it does it mention the USS Liberty. I served on ships doing exactly what the Liberty was doing when I was in the service. I have known about the Liberty for decades and have been in classes in the Navy where it was reviewed at length.

The attack on the Liberty was bad but that's just one thing in your anti-Semite tirades. You find every opportunity to attack Jews and Israel as a group rather than individuals or actions. We have a constitutionally protected right to free speech in the United States so you're totally allowed to be an anti-Semite. Even though I disagree with all racism, it is your choice to be one. Just be one and quit denying it.

You toss isms like a member of the squad. The truth is that you know all of what was posted is true. You do not like truth. And that is why you hide behind card tosses while America is maimed by the only country you care about....

If you define reading the USS Liberty transcript as racism and antisemitism, you uber fail as a conservative....

You're an idiot. Is every thread you start, regardless of the title and subject of the opening post, actually a post about Jews, Israel, and the Liberty? Did I just get suckered in by answering your original post?

You make a lot of assumptions and attacks against those who are on your side in the topic of the thread, telling me what I believe or don't believe on a bunch of topics about which you have no idea what I believe or don't believe. You really do have mental issues.

In fact, readers who want to know the depth of your hypocrisy should follow the link in the quote below to read more of that thread,

Feel free to show where I justified anything, I'm simply rubbing it in, telling regressive to enjoy the fruits of their movements labor. The interstate commerce clause was destroyed the day the supreme court upheld fines for a farmer that grew wheat for his own use at FDRs insistence. In fact one of the last cases I strongly disagreed with Scalia on was when he voted to uphold a commerce clause case against two women that grew marijuana on their property for their own use.

For instance, they can read this:

Hey, if they don't want to pay the band, don't go to the dance. The feds can go after the grow operations, stores and State officials that conspire to violate federal law and launder illegal proceeds. Plus they can go after the cash all of them made. I hope Sessions does just that. Let regressives get a full measure of what a post constitutional US feels like.

You like it when the government violates the Constitution in things that you don't like but you complain when they violate the Constitution regarding anything else. Hypocrite.

New USMB definition

Anti Semite - one who does not think Israel has the divine right to murder Americans, steal America's wealth, or that Americans have the right to

READ THE ACTUAL USS LIBERTY transcript....

Or practice rational science in analyzing 911.

Indeed, lies about pot, and the treasonous prohibition bureaucrat who made Reefer Madness with US taxdollars to keep his taxpayer funded job and power was....

Yeah, that demographic....

I just reread the title of the thread - your thread. Nowhere in it does it mention the USS Liberty. I served on ships doing exactly what the Liberty was doing when I was in the service. I have known about the Liberty for decades and have been in classes in the Navy where it was reviewed at length.

The attack on the Liberty was bad but that's just one thing in your anti-Semite tirades. You find every opportunity to attack Jews and Israel as a group rather than individuals or actions. We have a constitutionally protected right to free speech in the United States so you're totally allowed to be an anti-Semite. Even though I disagree with all racism, it is your choice to be one. Just be one and quit denying it.

You toss isms like a member of the squad. The truth is that you know all of what was posted is true. You do not like truth. And that is why you hide behind card tosses while America is maimed by the only country you care about....

If you define reading the USS Liberty transcript as racism and antisemitism, you uber fail as a conservative....

You're an idiot. Is every thread you start, regardless of the title and subject of the opening post, actually a post about Jews, Israel, and the Liberty? Did I just get suckered in by answering your original post?

You make a lot of assumptions and attacks against those who are on your side in the topic of the thread, telling me what I believe or don't believe on a bunch of topics about which you have no idea what I believe or don't believe. You really do have mental issues.

This is your life. You cheer when Israel murders Americans.

That is what you do. You did it for

JFK
The USS Liberty
You screamed for a US war with Hezbollah after Israel blew up our marines in Lebanon false flag style
when Jew gadaffi blew up pan am 103
You laughed when NYC cops claimed JEW Mikey Bloomberg was ordering them to plant drugs on innocent Americans, likely TRUTHERS
ISIS led by Simon Elliot, Mossad actor playing Baghdadi

In short you are the absolute enemy of the United States.

When marijuana is moved internationally or interstate the feds have every fucking right to regulate or outlaw it,
I agree they have a right to regulate it. They had to create an entire amendment to outlaw or ban alcohol nationally. By the time the original prohibitive tax was declared unconstitutional, the Federal governments power had grown so much that they were able to just legislate it's illegality.

do the feds have the authority to regulate intrastate commerce or marijuana that is grown for personal use and never enters commerce

Nope. They have taken that right.

But congress and the States, especially the States can ban the use of weed.

Since it was made illegal its use has only increased, so they can try but they will never be successful unless they institute some truly unconstitutional, draconian, high tech measures.

In fact, readers who want to know the depth of your hypocrisy should follow the link in the quote below to read more of that thread,

For instance, they can read this:

Hey, if they don't want to pay the band, don't go to the dance. The feds can go after the grow operations, stores and State officials that conspire to violate federal law and launder illegal proceeds. Plus they can go after the cash all of them made. I hope Sessions does just that. Let regressives get a full measure of what a post constitutional US feels like.

You like it when the government violates the Constitution in things that you don't like but you complain when they violate the Constitution regarding anything else. Hypocrite.

I love it that I've gotten so deeply under your immature skin. What you can't seem to separate my opinion of what SHOULD BE and my opinion on the unequal application of what IS. I could explain it to a rational, more mature person, but you ain't that person. So just fire up your bong and enjoy your live in lala land.

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

Nobody who opposes total marijuana legalization is in any way a conservative.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....

What lies are being told about marijuana?

How are those opposed to marijuana morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods?

Do you acknowledge that the use of marijuana as the brain develops negatively affects that development? As you know too, our brain continues to develop until we are 25 years old.

How is that a good thing for an individual?

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....

How are those opposed to marijuana morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods?

Do you acknowledge that the use of marijuana as the brain develops negatively affects that development? As you know too, our brain continues to develop until we are 25 years old.

Alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine all effect a developing brain as well. There are a lot of adult activities that are legal but not for minors. For the lies that helped create the laws, start with the cult classic of the 70's midnight movies, "Refer Madness" if you haven't already seen it.

When marijuana is moved internationally or interstate the feds have every fucking right to regulate or outlaw it,
I agree they have a right to regulate it. They had to create an entire amendment to outlaw or ban alcohol nationally. By the time the original prohibitive tax was declared unconstitutional, the Federal governments power had grown so much that they were able to just legislate it's illegality.

do the feds have the authority to regulate intrastate commerce or marijuana that is grown for personal use and never enters commerce

Nope. They have taken that right.

But congress and the States, especially the States can ban the use of weed.

Since it was made illegal its use has only increased, so they can try but they will never be successful unless they institute some truly unconstitutional, draconian, high tech measures.

Yep, in this case they're using the Controlled Substances Act which is rooted in the commerce clause. What that other child that is posting all my past posts doesn't understand, is the feds unequal application of the law. They raid and destroy non-State sanctioned grow operations, like they just did in CA, while allowing the State cartels to continue to operate. That is just as serious violation of the Constitution as the bastardization of the commerce clause itself.

There are half a million people illegally imprisoned over illegal pot laws, and tens of millions not allowed to vote.
So a change is required.

Who and how are half a million people illegally imprisoned?

What do pot laws and crimes have to do with voting?

I have no clue about the state where you live. Here in Florida, felons have always had the ability to have their rights restored. All they had to do was apply.

This is your life. You cheer when Israel murders Americans.

That is what you do. You did it for

JFK
The USS Liberty
You screamed for a US war with Hezbollah after Israel blew up our marines in Lebanon false flag style
when Jew gadaffi blew up pan am 103
You laughed when NYC cops claimed JEW Mikey Bloomberg was ordering them to plant drugs on innocent Americans, likely TRUTHERS
ISIS led by Simon Elliot, Mossad actor playing Baghdadi

In short you are the absolute enemy of the United States.

You Jew haters are sick fucks. You're just wishing Adolph finished the job of wiping them off the earth, huh?

There are half a million people illegally imprisoned over illegal pot laws, and tens of millions not allowed to vote.
So a change is required.

I have no clue about the state where you live. Here in Florida, felons have always had the ability to have their rights restored. All they had to do was apply.

The Federal government has no Constitutional authority to make dugs illegal, yet drug laws are by far the largest reason that prisoners are locked up in Federal prisons. It's a flagrant violation of the 9th and 10th Amendments.

Think of how badly it would screw drug cartels and drug dealers if the Government wasn't guaranteeing all sales goes to them. It's a stupid policy. One anyone with half a brain learned in prohibition

Alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine all effect a developing brain as well. There are a lot of adult activities that are legal but not for minors. For the lies that helped create the laws, start with the cult classic of the 70's midnight movies, "Refer Madness" if you haven't already seen it.

As you know, marijuana has a more profound, permanent effect on the development of our brain. Far different than alcohol, nicotine, or caffeine.

You can deflect all you like but I posted facts, you have not.

So a change is required.

The Federal government has no Constitutional authority to make dugs illegal, yet drug laws are by far the largest reason that prisoners are locked up in Federal prisons. It's a flagrant violation of the 9th and 10th Amendments.

Think of how badly it would screw drug cartels and drug dealers if the Government wasn't guaranteeing all sales goes to them. It's a stupid policy. One anyone with half a brain learned in prohibition

Oh, excuse me, I missed the part where you provided reliable sources and working links supporting your allegations.

So a change is required.

Oh, excuse me, I missed the part where you provided reliable sources and working links supporting your allegations.

Here you go:

Notice there is no authority for the Federal government to ban drugs anywhere in there.

The 10th amendment since you're unfamiliar with it says that not being in the Constitution as a federal power means it's prohibited from the Federal government.

The 9th says that not being listed in the bill or rights as a power specifically withheld from the Federal government doesn't mean it's less of a right than the powers specifically withheld from the Federal government.

Nowhere in the Constitution can you point to a Federal power authorized by the people to make drugs illegall, which means they are prohibited from banning drugs.

It's all about liberty, you wouldn't understand

Just like Democrats haven't run a liberal since Kennedy. You are all leftists
JFK-S.jpg

Kennedy-S.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

As you know, marijuana has a more profound, permanent effect on the development of our brain. Far different than alcohol, nicotine, or caffeine.

You can deflect all you like but I posted facts, you have not.
Not true. Alcohol causes much more brain damage than THC. Research into the effects of Cannabis have been stymied and lopsided in this country for decades. The feds still maintain that there's no medical value in Cannabis. Cannabis is the most Benign of all the recreational drugs on the market.

Marijuana is a banned drug by the Olympic committee.
Obviously anyone who breaks that rule is punished.
Personal choice goes hand-in-hand with personal accountability (or is supposed to - it did this time)
'nuff said.

Well child, if you had been around this forum more than a minute, you'd know I disagree with most of the supreme court precedents on the commerce clause. But until the congress and/or the States decide to rein in the court via Article 5, it is what it is.

In your perfect world, what would our constitution look like and where is that version being used successfully?

For your reference.

Forum List

Back