Marijuana and the definition of conservative

And you show your ignorance even in defending your liberal views. There is absolutely a right to possess and use marijuana.
giphy-S.gif

Carter put those troops in Lebanon.

Credit patriotic American Jew Caspar weinberger for not joining with Israel's false flag hate hoax designed to bait us into war with hezbollah.

Had W, LBJ, or Biden been president, we would have hit Hezbollah.....

You come into this thread pretending to be, at a minimum, libertarian but really talk more liberal/leftist. So why should it surprise me that you're an anti-Semite racist? Most leftists are both. You blow your own credibility out of the water; you're just another racist idiot on the left.

Too dumb to figure out that 2200F molten steel did not get that way by jet fuel burning at 600F

You have no patriotism to America. You think Israel has the right to murder our people and steal our wealth and sell out our troops.

You cheered when the IDF gave the order

You have your orders, hit it (the USS Liberty)

I actually do not agree with that. I think Israelis who murder americans are bad, not good, and for that you just called the most fiscally conservative poster on USMB a liberal, because America's debt is nothing your treasonous Zionist ass cares about.....

Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

A conservative, at least when that word had a real definition, meant being inherently against expanding government power and authority. Conservatism embraces freedom and privacy, and only real threat to others would justify changing and supporting increasing government at the expense of freedom and privacy.

You work a full day. You come home

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Neither activity would in any way bother a conservative. But here we are with self proclaimed "conservatives" embracing increased government power and authority at the expense of freedom and privacy over ... A plant.

Nice.

The origin of marijuana prohibition is a case study of the truth of conservatism, that big government should not be trusted, and that those in government will lie and spread fear and panic to keep themselves in power. The head of prohibition knew prohibition was going to be repealed (because the church going sub human morons who pushed it had no clue what they were doing, and in the end the American people figured out that al Capone was worse than alcohol). So this guy created a new issue, a new cause, to keep his job and title and budget etc. marijuana was the target. Using American taxdollars, this uber greedy kleptocratic traitor funded the making of mass misinfo about marijuana, most famously the movie Reefer Madness, which many morons still believe. In reality, by pushing marijuana underground, we enriched and empowered criminal elements here and abroad, and packed our prisons with people who are not a threat to society.

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

Nobody who opposes total marijuana legalization is in any way a conservative.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....
Just make sure warnings come with usage.
And imprison anyone who subjects another to their pot use while in public or involving another’s property…

At some point, just parroting these endless taxpayer funded fear pieces should succumb to the actual lives you observe.

Mick Jagger - major life long marijuana user - singing and dancing in his late 70s.... Major talent.
Willie Nelson - well, can't dance but the rest is the same
Michael phelps - world's greatest ever swimmer, bong user.
Josh Gordon - played NFL WR at HOF level while consuming marijuana regularly

Government lies.

It lies to scare people out of rights and wealth and freedom.

Marijuana is exhibit A of that truth

Do some unbiased research into marijuana, don't just look for what you are desperate to find.

Yeah, what can go wrong with a little marijuana use?

Drugs-S.gif

Well child, if you had been around this forum more than a minute, you'd know I disagree with most of the supreme court precedents on the commerce clause. But until the congress and/or the States decide to rein in the court via Article 5, it is what it is.

In your perfect world, what would our constitution look like and where is that version being used successfully?

For your reference.

The Constitution looks like just what the founders wrote and it's not being used. Just as I have written before, we live in a post constitutional America.

If you'd like a reference, try: Men in Black, by Mark Levin

Well child, if you had been around this forum more than a minute, you'd know I disagree with most of the supreme court precedents on the commerce clause. But until the congress and/or the States decide to rein in the court via Article 5, it is what it is.

In your perfect world, what would our constitution look like and where is that version being used successfully?

For your reference.

The Constitution looks like just what the founders wrote and it's not being used. Just as I have written before, we live in a post constitutional America.

If you'd like a reference, try: Men in Black, by Mark Levin

I read it many years ago. But thank you!

I love it that I've gotten so deeply under your immature skin. What you can't seem to separate my opinion of what SHOULD BE and my opinion on the unequal application of what IS. I could explain it to a rational, more mature person, but you ain't that person. So just fire up your bong and enjoy your live in lala land.

You don't get under my skin and the reason you won't explain the hypocrisy is because you can't. You're not a conservative, you're not a constitutionalist; you're simply, yet another, authoritarian trying to force your will without regard to the Constitution. You're more like Biden/Harris, Obama/Biden, than you are willing to admit to yourself.

What lies are being told about marijuana?

How are those opposed to marijuana morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods?

Do you acknowledge that the use of marijuana as the brain develops negatively affects that development? As you know too, our brain continues to develop until we are 25 years old.

How is that a good thing for an individual?

I don't acknowledge any such thing. It has been completely illegal in the United States to do any testing or experimenting with marijuana for over 50 years so there's no possible way that any test has been done to back up that government lie.

Amazing how completely idiotic, completely authoritarian, completely anti-Constitution. complete moronic sheep, people who otherwise think they're conservative become when it comes to drugs.

Oh, excuse me, I missed the part where you provided reliable sources and working links supporting your allegations.

It's impossible to prove a negative. If you think that the government has the authority to ban the use of marijuana, post the source of that authority.

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....

How are those opposed to marijuana morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods?

Do you acknowledge that the use of marijuana as the brain develops negatively affects that development? As you know too, our brain continues to develop until we are 25 years old.

A short list of lies spread by the lawyers getting rich and the moron sub human pot haters who parrot their bullshit:

The "dangers" are insanely overstated. In reefer madness, a guy tokes once, pulls out a knife, and stabs his family to death. Truth - marijuana use does not make one violent vs alcohol which does.

Marijuana "impairs." If so, explain Michael phelps, josh Gordon, Ricky Williams etc.

A brain either thinks or it parrots.

The opposition to legal weed in the US is overwhelmingly from people over 50 who parrot every single reefer madness lie and shout down the empirical truth of the athletes.

Under age 50, those who observe, sample, use, they are overwhelmingly for legal weed, because they know reefer madness and those who parrot it are completely full of shit haters obsessed with having big government poke it's nose in private lives to satisfy their factless hate.

Alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine all effect a developing brain as well. There are a lot of adult activities that are legal but not for minors. For the lies that helped create the laws, start with the cult classic of the 70's midnight movies, "Refer Madness" if you haven't already seen it.

Amazing how you know that, yet still jump right in on things like global warming, which has the same amount of truth as reefer madness.

Greedy selfish people in government can and have and will inflict horrible harm and damage on America solely to enrich and empower themselves by using American tax dollars to manufacture lies to scare the dumbest birdbrains in the country. Alcohol prohibition, marijuana prohibition, and global warming are three....

A conservative, at least when that word had a real definition, meant being inherently against expanding government power and authority. Conservatism embraces freedom and privacy, and only real threat to others would justify changing and supporting increasing government at the expense of freedom and privacy.

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Neither activity would in any way bother a conservative. But here we are with self proclaimed "conservatives" embracing increased government power and authority at the expense of freedom and privacy over ... A plant.

Nice.

The origin of marijuana prohibition is a case study of the truth of conservatism, that big government should not be trusted, and that those in government will lie and spread fear and panic to keep themselves in power. The head of prohibition knew prohibition was going to be repealed (because the church going sub human morons who pushed it had no clue what they were doing, and in the end the American people figured out that al Capone was worse than alcohol). So this guy created a new issue, a new cause, to keep his job and title and budget etc. marijuana was the target. Using American taxdollars, this uber greedy kleptocratic traitor funded the making of mass misinfo about marijuana, most famously the movie Reefer Madness, which many morons still believe. In reality, by pushing marijuana underground, we enriched and empowered criminal elements here and abroad, and packed our prisons with people who are not a threat to society.

And imprison anyone who subjects another to their pot use while in public or involving another’s property…

At some point, just parroting these endless taxpayer funded fear pieces should succumb to the actual lives you observe.

Mick Jagger - major life long marijuana user - singing and dancing in his late 70s.... Major talent.

Government lies.

Do some unbiased research into marijuana, don't just look for what you are desperate to find.

Drugs-S.gif

Your definition of "research" is parroting

My definition is observing, sampling, and tabulating.

You find a "study" that says pot bad and BAWK your beak does....

Global warmers do the same thing...

As do pro Israel Christians.....

I love it that I've gotten so deeply under your immature skin. What you can't seem to separate my opinion of what SHOULD BE and my opinion on the unequal application of what IS. I could explain it to a rational, more mature person, but you ain't that person. So just fire up your bong and enjoy your live in lala land.

You don't get under my skin and the reason you won't explain the hypocrisy is because you can't. You're not a conservative, you're not a constitutionalist; you're simply, yet another, authoritarian trying to force your will without regard to the Constitution. You're more like Biden/Harris, Obama/Biden, than you are willing to admit to yourself.

Is that really the best you got? You can scream all day that you want to toke up and anyone that doesn't buy your BS is un-American, and ya know what that will get ya, LAUGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing0301: :21: :abgg2q.jpg: :laugh:

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

Government lies.

Drugs-S.gif

You did a reefer madness there.

Post the marijuana death stats..

Lol

There aren't any. You just posted a photo of someone in serious condition.

Marijuana PROHIBITION causes thousand fold more deaths than marijuana.

Their blood is on your beak, birdbrained liar....

The most recent example of a sick, greedy, selfish overpaid government liar using tax dollars to manufacture a treasonous vullshit scare to make himself rich, important, and famous.....

That would be FauXI

When big government advocates spread fear, do something other than what a double yellowhead would do.....

A short list of lies spread by the lawyers getting rich and the moron sub human pot haters who parrot their bullshit:

The "dangers" are insanely overstated. In reefer madness, a guy tokes once, pulls out a knife, and stabs his family to death. Truth - marijuana use does not make one violent vs alcohol which does.

Marijuana "impairs." If so, explain Michael phelps, josh Gordon, Ricky Williams etc.

The opposition to legal weed in the US is overwhelmingly from people over 50 who parrot every single reefer madness lie and shout down the empirical truth of the athletes.

Under age 50, those who observe, sample, use, they are overwhelmingly for legal weed, because they know reefer madness and those who parrot it are completely full of shit haters obsessed with having big government poke it's nose in private lives to satisfy their factless hate.
Reefer Madness! Wow, how desperate you must be to refer to what, a sixty or seventy year old movie?

I really do not give a tinker's dam if you demand to remain ignorant about the in current FACTS concerning your drug of choice, I say keep your head in the sand.

I do wish though that you would not toss about seventy year old information as somehow being relevant. That would be recklessly irresponsible, don't you agree?

Reefer Madness! Wow, how desperate you must be to refer to what, a sixty or seventy year old movie?

I really do not give a tinker's dam if demand to remain ignorant about the current FACTS concerning your drug of choice, I say keep your head in the sand.

I do wish though that you would not toss about seventy year old information as somehow being relevant. That would be recklessly irresponsible, don't you agree?

You keep parroting reefer madness.

You cannot explain precisely what it is that causes you to endlessly spazz out hating a plant that many doctors prescribe.

You show a photo of a person in need of medical attention.

Marijuana does not cause death. Try ANOTHER LIE....

Marijuana PROHIBITION causes thousands of deaths, costs the US taxpayer $250 billion per year, enriches and empowers the worst most murderous criminal elements around the globe, and you say

Parrot
Lie
Stay scared
Fuck truth

You hate pot and fuck America because you hate a plant.

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

Government lies.

Drugs-S.gif

Lol

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

Government lies.

Drugs-S.gif

Lol

Potheads are some of the most intolerant and denialist addicts there are.

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

Government lies.

Drugs-S.gif

Lol

Since marijuana itself is so non-toxic that it kills nobody, what they are now doing is blaming all traffic fatalities on marijuana when it is discovered in the autopsy. Is that science? No. That is not proof of what caused the accident.

The other driver
A ringing cellphone
Bad road conditions
Driver has bad eyes and should not have a license

Those are not considered because the objective is not science,it is to blame reefer without proving reefer was the cause.

If marijuana "impairs," how did josh Gordon catch all those passes in the NFL?

As with algore's fraud, the taxpayer pays liars to fudge studies to align the message with the cause.

All traffic accidents are now because of pot... Never mind the other driver was over the median line and the car driven by someone with marijuana in his system was 100% safe and legal when the other car hit it....

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

Government lies.

Drugs-S.gif

Lol

Potheads are some of the most intolerant and denialist addicts there are.

Lol...

Potheads do nothing wrong. Potheads are the target of hate and lies by idiots who parrot taxpayer funded misinfo, much in the same way that

Global warming skeptics
Covid skeptics
Covid vaccine skeptics

Are treated by the same Zionist/leftist/media behind all the rest that is destroying America....

Forum List

Back