Arizona Counties Threatened with Class 6 Felony Charges if They Won’t Certify the Rigged Election

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
These criminal scumbags in AZ use threats of indictments & felony charges to force counties boards sceptical of the election results to certify or face consequences.
Nothing totalitarian going on there at all.
The lefties will approve because they aren't smart enough to see the obvious ramifications for all of us if the "authorities" can break laws with impunity & still force us to bend the knee to their fraud.

The ones who stand up to them & say no are the ones that really need our support.
Arizona is a red state that has been stolen through massive cheating for 2 straight elections & nobody should be intimidated into ignoring this treason against our country.
The UNiparty meat puppets trying to ram a reset down our throat will never stop until we stand united against them.

I'm not talking about the progbots, they are worse than useless & would run alike a scared mouse at the first sign of trouble.
If I haven't been clear enough with ya'll yet, a wet fart has more substance & my cattle have higher brain functions.
Your opinions mean nothing to me.

It was revealed yesterday by a Yavapai County Supervisor that Arizona county officials were threatened with Class 6 felony charges if they refused to certify the fraudulent election.

“We’ve been informed the entire Yavapai BOS, with one Democrat exception, expressed a belief the election had serious errors, but were told by the County Attorney, Deputy Attorney, & County Administrator they MUST certify today or face Class 6 felony charges,” according to Kari Lake War Room.

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors was also told that he would be arrested if he did not certify the election.

“I found out today that I have no choice but to vote “Aye” or I will be arrested and charged with a felony,” Ron Gould said during the Board of Supervisors Special Meeting on Monday.

Arizona is ground zero. There's no feasible path to the presidency without it. It is definitely a RED state... Kari was leading by 11 in the last poll before that charade of an "election". The down ballot was completely red, requiring the "suspension of disbelief", to quote an anonymous shit beast from many years ago.

This has to rectified immediately. If some people need to be shot in the face for stealing elections - that's a risk I'm willing to take.

These criminal scumbags in AZ use threats of indictments & felony charges to force counties boards sceptical of the election results to certify or face consequences.
The lefties will approve because they aren't smart enough to see the obvious ramifications for all of us if the "authorities" can break laws with impunity & still force us to bend the knee to their fraud.

The ones who stand up to them & say no are the ones that really need our support.
Arizona is a red state that has been stolen through massive cheating for 2 straight elections & nobody should be intimidated into ignoring this treason against our country.
The UNiparty meat puppets trying to ram a reset down our throat will never stop until we stand united against them.

I'm not talking about the progbots, they are worse than useless & would run alike a scared mouse at the first sign of trouble.
If I haven't been clear enough with ya'll yet, a wet fart has more substance & my cattle have higher brain functions.

It was revealed yesterday by a Yavapai County Supervisor that Arizona county officials were threatened with Class 6 felony charges if they refused to certify the fraudulent election.

“We’ve been informed the entire Yavapai BOS, with one Democrat exception, expressed a belief the election had serious errors, but were told by the County Attorney, Deputy Attorney, & County Administrator they MUST certify today or face Class 6 felony charges,” according to Kari Lake War Room.

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors was also told that he would be arrested if he did not certify the election.

“I found out today that I have no choice but to vote “Aye” or I will be arrested and charged with a felony,” Ron Gould said during the Board of Supervisors Special Meeting on Monday.

B330B4B7-A5BE-4FA2-9BE9-1A0B46C187E7.gif

This is Arizona politics at it's worst. We supposedly have a Republican Governor who is in bed with the Democratic Secretary of State (who happens to be running for Governor) getting ready to certify another bogus election.

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors:

“I vote ‘aye’ under duress. I found out today I have no choice but to vote aye or I’ll be arrested and charged with a felony. I don’t think this is what our Founders had in mind…”

Stalinesque Arizona Election: County Supervisors Threatened With Arrest for Refusing to Vote to Certify Hobbs Over Kari Lake as Winner of Gubernatorial Election

AZ and PA Counties Rebel Against Marred 2022 Elections

Why would elected officials have a vote if they don’t have a choice?

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors announces his vote to certify election results in the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election was forced. Maricopa County proclaims Democrat Secretary of State Katie Hobbs won the election, but thousands of voters in Republican precincts have testified that they were not able to see their ballot tabulated because tabulation machines – only in these districts – encountered problems, with 30% to 48% of Maricopa voting centers affected.
Others say hours-long lines and a judge’s refusal to extend voting hours prevented them from voting at all.

See following article below “Maricopa Election Officials Run Afoul of State Law Mandating “Impartiality” in Lake Vs. Hobbs Election, Carries Penalty of Up to Four Months in Prison.”

“I vote ‘aye’ under duress. I found out today I have no choice but to vote aye or I’ll be arrested and charged with a felony. I don’t think this is what our Founders had in mind…”

Stalinesque Arizona Election: County Supervisors Threatened With Arrest for Refusing to Vote to Certify Hobbs Over Kari Lake as Winner of Gubernatorial Election

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors announces his vote to certify election results in the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election was forced. Maricopa County proclaims Democrat Secretary of State Katie Hobbs won the election, but thousands of voters in Republican precincts have testified that they were not able to see their ballot tabulated because tabulation machines – only in these districts – encountered problems, with 30% to 48% of Maricopa voting centers affected.
Others say hours-long lines and a judge’s refusal to extend voting hours prevented them from voting at all.

See following article below “Maricopa Election Officials Run Afoul of State Law Mandating “Impartiality” in Lake Vs. Hobbs Election, Carries Penalty of Up to Four Months in Prison.”

The one where Ron Gould discovers he’s not playing a fucking game

Since when is calling a bogus election "partial*?

Katie Hobbs violated Arizona State law. The Maricopa Elections Board FAILED TO TEST THE PRINTERS, which is also a direct violation of state law.

Since when is calling a bogus election "partial*?

Katie Hobbs violated Arizona State law. The Maricopa Elections Board FAILED TO TEST THE PRINTERS, which is also a direct violation of state law.

I think they did test the printers the night before and they all worked fine. Which is why we know it was not an accident.

A better avenue is state law says Box 3 must not be opened until the end of the day and then all the ballots tabulated on location if the machines are fixed, which they were. I believe they were bagging the boxes of ballots and hauling them off-site all day.

Even worse than that, counted ballots were mixed in with uncounted ballots in Box 3 according to poll workers, spoilng entire batches.

Democrat Marxist Gestapo in action.

Still think Conservatives are the real threat to Democracy / freedom?

This is how freedom dies - not with a bang but with a whimper.

If you have a spine, then what you do when you are threatened is stand your ground and let them arrest you. Use your one phone call to call Fox News.
Voting to certify under duress is voting to certify. If fraud is involved, don't certify..

Forum List

Back