Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

There will be no findings coming out of it to benefit Trump.

It's only purpose is to keep the memory of Trump alive in the heads of those he's deceived.

American democracy will pay a heavy price for this little circus in Arizona.
People are smart, and their not as anti-1st as you are, but you are a leftist, so your word's aren't surprising. Quit fearing transparency attempted to be brought forth for our election integrity.

It's only purpose is to keep the memory of Trump alive in the heads of those he's deceived.

People are smart, and their not as anti-1st as you are, but you are a leftist, so your word's aren't surprising. Quit fearing transparency attempted to be brought forth for our election integrity.
You're obviously an ignorant Trumper and rational people who aren't Americans don't pay any attention to your lies and spamming.
Have a nice revolution and don't forget to buy lots of ammunition, pig.

You're obviously an ignorant Trumper and rational people who aren't Americans don't pay any attention to your lies and spamming.
Have a nice revolution and don't forget to buy lots of ammunition, pig.
You sound like a 60s hippie reincarnated with your "pig" bullcrap.

Trump is such an immature, whining piece of shit, that he is too weak to ever admit a loss.

As a result, Trump has lied and cried about election fraud -- beginning before the election even took place. He has singlehandedly made the Republican party a national laughingstock.
Trump is more of a man you will ever be. Deal with it.
Says a gullible Trump sheep.

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Our president is Biden, did I vote for hire, none of your damn business. But I have to move on. Sick, sick, of wasting MY taxpayer money,
Biden is not my president. He is illegitimate. Period.
Then you're not American since like it or not, Biden is the president of the United States.

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Our president is Biden, did I vote for hire, none of your damn business. But I have to move on. Sick, sick, of wasting MY taxpayer money,
Then you're not American since like it or not, Biden is the president of the United States.
I am more of an American that you could ever hope to be. Subject closed, to even say such a thing makes you more of a traitor than you already are.

I am more of an American that you could ever hope to be. Subject closed, to even say such a thing makes you more of a traitor than you already are.
LOL

Commie, Biden is president of all U.S. citizens. He's not president to non-U.S. citizens. That means the only way he's not your president is if you're not American.

I guess every Democrat that said that about Trump isn't an American.

I guess every Democrat that said that about Trump isn't an American.
Of course.

need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity.
Already done.
If that was true this thread wouldnt even exist.
Why not? Does the incessant crying ever end?

Cheers!

search
Why would that matter? Its irrelevent to this discussion about the peoples mistrust in our elections.
Not really. The endless crying feeds that mistrust.
So? That doesnt change the fact that many people think there is a tremendous amount of election fraud. You agree with the too, which is why you oppose an investogation.
Now you're lying. I welcome any appropriate investigation.

And yes, the endless crying feeds it. So yes, it's relevant.
Oh, well if you support investigations, then shut your bitch ass up. Your incessant crying is annoying.
Nice Peewee Herman imitation ya got there.

And hate to burst your bubble, but I will not cease pointing out how traitors of America are trying to fuck this nation by undermining our elections.
They want an investigation. How is that undermining our elections?

Also, do you have any references after the 80's? You seem to be completely out of touch with 2021. Peewee Herman? Pfff... :cuckoo:
Because this is not a legit audit. You haven't been paying attention, have you?

And yes, Peewee Herman. If you talk like him, don't be surprised to be compared to him.

View attachment 493220
Why would recounting votes be illegal? Why would you want it to be?
Is English your second language? I didn't say it was illegal.
Oh, my mistake. Why isnt it legit?
For one, it's being done by a company which is not certified to audit an election, not in the business of auditing elections, has zero experience auditing an election, and is run by a Trump supporter who has previously voiced his opinion that the election was stolen.
Who should it be done by then?
That's easy. It shouldn't have been done at all.

Let me guess.. trump lost again
Trump did not lose. There was massive and obvious fraud.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
:thankusmile::thankusmile::thankusmile::thankusmile::thankusmile: :thankusmile: :thankusmile: :thankusmile:

We keep hearing "Massive and Obvious Fraud", but when the paper hits the judges desk, there is no evidence of fraud.

The burden of proof is on the person making the accusation. In order to prove Voter Fraud, you must first have Proof of Voter Fraud and no matter turds the supporters of The Traitor squirt their ass, they have yet to prove Voter Fraud.

Post your fucking proof.

The Cybersecurity Infrastructure and Security Agency called the November 2020 the most secure in recent history.

Howling the Moon will not change the election results.

Offering up Vestal Virgins for ritual sacrifice will not change the election results.

Reading tea leaves will not change the election results.

Incinerating Chickens will not change the elections results.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.
One shill from Langley loves the other Langley shills post.

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.
No, we understand that the only way Biden was elected was through cheating and we also understand you have no clue about much of anything....
We also understand that you have no proof of any election fraud.

View attachment 494530

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden
A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

All of that crap and not one single piece of actual evidence.

How can you post so much and still not say anything at all?

It would definitely be evidence if the current president's name was Donald J. Trump, otherwise instead of lying Biden and company. You make Biden proud with your bullcrap, so keep it going leftist.

How much you getting paid by the party ?? Do you have another occupation or is king agitator it ???

You mean how much is he getting paid by Langley,this shill always defends government corruption.

No, we understand that the only way Biden was elected was through cheating and we also understand you have no clue about much of anything....

View attachment 494530

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden
A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

© press
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

The trump haters as always get their asses handed to them on a platter.

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

It would definitely be evidence if the current president's name was Donald J. Trump, otherwise instead of lying Biden and company. You make Biden proud with your bullcrap, so keep it going leftist.

How much you getting paid by the party ?? Do you have another occupation or is king agitator it ???

You mean how much is he getting paid by Langley,this shill always defends government corruption.

That's right, I'm a secret CIA agent, here undercover to mess with the tRumplings!

Mwwahahah!

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

None of that crap means anything without me vidence. It's all opinions and hearsay.

So no. There's no evidence there.

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

There is always another conspiracy for you knuckle dragging maga fuckups.

Say, why hasn’t steve Watkins posted lately????

Trump is such an immature, whining piece of shit, that he is too weak to ever admit a loss.

As a result, Trump has lied and cried about election fraud -- beginning before the election even took place. He has singlehandedly made the Republican party a national laughingstock.
No trump haters like you are the immature whining pieces of shit to weak to admit your boy cheated to win.

Everyone knows the election was stolen and if it werent why in the world would democrats fall all over themselves refusing to allow recounts and they trying mightlily to disrupt them..because they KNOW what they did and they know if they recount it will be all exposed...
:yes_text12: Yep that’s why they won’t address that point.

Forum List

Back