Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.
They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Whether or not the election was stolen, you still need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity. Any attempt to stop an investigation is wrong. It doesnt matter if you know the truth and others dont. You have to prove that it isnt true. Fighting this only increases mistrust in our elections.

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.
Imagine how they will feel when fraud is proven.
It will crush the democrat party if that happens. Even if there isnt enough fraud to steal the election, if any fraud is found, democrats are going to take a massive hit.

Republicans in Maricopa county are sick and tired of looking like fools chasing the election fraud lie.
It will crush the democrat party if that happens. Even if there isnt enough fraud to steal the election, if any fraud is found, democrats are going to take a massive hit.
Democrats are so used to being lied to they don't fucking care.
They're going to believe what they want to at this point.
Many of them are hopelessly in denial.

Democrats are so used to being lied to they don't fucking care.
They're going to believe what they want to at this point.
Many of them are hopelessly in denial.
Honestly, i think democrats are terrified that they are going to find a lot of fraudulent votes. There is no other good reason to oppose these investigations.

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.
They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Whether or not the election was stolen, you still need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity. Any attempt to stop an investigation is wrong. It doesnt matter if you know the truth and others dont. You have to prove that it isnt true. Fighting this only increases mistrust in our elections.
Some Americans now have a distrust in our election process. That's their problem for falling for Trump's Big Lie. No one else needs to jump through hoops to accommodate problems which don't actually exist. If Americans want to have more faith in our elections, let them start by not believing the lies spewed by the losing candidate who got schlonged in the last election.

need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity.
Already done.
If that was true this thread wouldnt even exist.
Why not? Does the incessant crying ever end?

Cheers!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity.
Already done.

Cheers!

search
Why would that matter? Its irrelevent to this discussion about the peoples mistrust in our elections.
Not really. The endless crying feeds that mistrust.

Already done.

Cheers!

search
Why would that matter? Its irrelevent to this discussion about the peoples mistrust in our elections.
So? That doesnt change the fact that many people think there is a tremendous amount of election fraud. You agree with the too, which is why you oppose an investogation.

Already done.

Cheers!

search
So? That doesnt change the fact that many people think there is a tremendous amount of election fraud. You agree with the too, which is why you oppose an investogation.
Now you're lying. I welcome any appropriate investigation.

And yes, the endless crying feeds it. So yes, it's relevant.

Already done.

Cheers!

search

Oh, well if you support investigations, then shut your bitch ass up. Your incessant crying is annoying.

Already done.

Cheers!

search

Oh, well if you support investigations, then shut your bitch ass up. Your incessant crying is annoying.
Nice Peewee Herman imitation ya got there.

And hate to burst your bubble, but I will not cease pointing out how traitors of America are trying to fuck this nation by undermining our elections.

Already done.

Cheers!

search

And hate to burst your bubble, but I will not cease pointing out how traitors of America are trying to fuck this nation by undermining our elections.
They want an investigation. How is that undermining our elections?

Also, do you have any references after the 80's? You seem to be completely out of touch with 2021. Peewee Herman? Pfff... :cuckoo:

Already done.

Cheers!

search

Also, do you have any references after the 80's? You seem to be completely out of touch with 2021. Peewee Herman? Pfff... :cuckoo:
Because this is not a legit audit. You haven't been paying attention, have you?

And yes, Peewee Herman. If you talk like him, don't be surprised to be compared to him.

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Already done.

Cheers!

search

And yes, Peewee Herman. If you talk like him, don't be surprised to be compared to him.

View attachment 493220
Why would recounting votes be illegal? Why would you want it to be?

Already done.

Cheers!

search

View attachment 493220
Is English your second language? I didn't say it was illegal.

Already done.

Cheers!

search

View attachment 493220
Is English your second language? I didn't say it was illegal.
Oh, my mistake. Why isnt it legit?

Forum List

Back