Maria Bartiromo

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Just wondering if anyone else noticed her cleavage display at the dinner in NY. It was quite distracting.

maybe not for you dems since most of you are gay or have sexual thoughts about Hillary.:ack-1:

Her taking here glasses on and off was more of a distraction , but then again I'm a female and I did note her cleavage and the backless dress of Melania, those Bishops probably enjoyed both. Seldom does one see anyone wear gloves like hers anymore.

Her taking here glasses on and off was more of a distraction , but then again I'm a female and I did note her cleavage and the backless dress of Melania, those Bishops probably enjoyed both. Seldom does one see anyone wear gloves like hers anymore.

horny bishops, who would have guessed?

There's been an intense investigation on this in another thread. Further analysis may be in order, we don't want to simply sweep these national scandals under the rug.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed her cleavage display at the dinner in NY. It was quite distracting.

maybe not for you dems since most of you are gay or have sexual thoughts about Hillary.:ack-1:

Brainless lardass isn't my type....

Saw that and also saw Rudy G ...
He did not look like a happy man.....

But it's understandable since his boss was making an ass of himself making history
getting booed and heckled at a Charity dinner ....

Last edited:

Brainless lardass isn't my type....

I am quite sure she makes a lot more money than you do. Brainless? nope. Lardass? don't know, I haven't seen her from the rear. Looks pretty good from the front though.

Rudy was rightly pissed at being insulted by a mindless bitch. He cares about his city and this country and knows that both are doomed if HRC becomes president.

Rudy was rightly pissed at being insulted by a mindless bitch. He cares about his city and this country and knows that both are doomed if HRC becomes president.

Let the butt hurt flow as you know Hillary could have been beaten...
By anyone but Trumpy!!!
No one but Trump can give it back to the devious bastards. Every other Republican as rolled over and begged "please don't hurt me".

Trump and his best feature ... His temperament...

trump mocking reporter.jpg

Trump and his best feature ... His temperament...

View attachment 94866

ABSOLUTELY! You are 100% right! And I'm f..king tired of establishment politicians that put their finger in the
air to see how the general public thinks AFTER the MSM biases the general public's thinking!
And the worst thing is dicks like McCain who are so f...king stupid. He doesn't know YET even after 2008 that
the MSM is NOT HIS FRIEND! Nor do the general GOP like Ryan etc.... they keep stupidly thinking the MSM is
honest and unbiased!
ONLY Trump knows what most Americans know!
1) MSM donated 85% to Democrats in 2008!
In 2008 85% of the 1,353 (or 1,160 ) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

2) Nearly 4 times as many MSM reporters etc. are biased towards Democrats as GOP as these studies show!
7%reportersGOP.png

Survey: 7 percent of reporters identify as Republican

NOW I've provided the FACTS about MSM bias and how this BIAS affects Americans that in turn the established
political crowd then bases THEIR actions on.... AND TRUMP knows this obviously bETTER THEN Ryan,McCain,et.al.!

Let the butt hurt flow as you know Hillary could have been beaten...
By anyone but Trumpy!!!

Instagram video by Kenny • Sep 28, 2016 at 1:37pm UTC

BS, the dems and their compliant media would be doing the same to any GOP candidate. Trump is the only one capable of countering it.

Forum List

Back