Maria Bartiromo having trouble getting guests on her show

I've listened to the last 4 years of B.S coming from those who hate Trump.

She and Trumps policies were never the problem.

I'd post all the videos I've seen from foreign sources. English speaking media sources from India, Japan, Australia and other nations. It seems to me Trumps policies were VERY popular among Americas allies. I know some objective Americans view the same videos, as I read their comments. They aren't alone, it's a very International response. I wish more Americans would seek them out.

Biden and his team know this. You are losing allies in ways you never estimated. Trump was bringing a broader scope of allies, not just Canada and England, both nations who have been in decline for some time, due to generations of useless people in important agencies.

No one wants to be associated with the MAGA Media den of liars.
CEOs are steering clear of Fox News' Maria Bartiromo and denying her interviews, sources say

"Sources say" = fake news.

The left are now the party of the big guy CEO globalist. I remember when they hated corporations and wall st.

I don’t know what happened to Maria. She used to be respectable and then she went off the deep end. Now I just feel embarrassed for her when I see her show

You people just cannot stands facts. But since you are part of the Mafia of the Liar in Chief...I can see that.

I used to respect her as a journalist on CNBC. Didn’t watch her much on Fox, but the interview where Trump was making all these accusations of voter fraud and she didn’t question any of them was an embarrassment. I mean no pushback whatsoever on anything he said, and what he was saying were enormous accusations. Even if you’re in the camp that believes this election was rigged (which doesn’t make sense to me but I digress) you have to expect more from the media than that. And the thing is is it wasn’t just a softball interview, because prior to that interview for the first time in Trump’s life he was avoiding the TV. He just went on to make wild claims and she didn’t ask him anything about evidence. I was amazed

I used to respect her as a journalist on CNBC. Didn’t watch her much on Fox, but the interview where Trump was making all these accusations of voter fraud and she didn’t question any of them was an embarrassment. I mean no pushback whatsoever on anything he said, and what he was saying were enormous accusations. Even if you’re in the camp that believes this election was rigged (which doesn’t make sense to me but I digress) you have to expect more from the media than that. And the thing is is it wasn’t just a softball interview, because prior to that interview for the first time in Trump’s life he was avoiding the TV. He just went on to make wild claims and she didn’t ask him anything about evidence. I was amazed

kinda like the entire msm with libs for 50 years?

I agree. That’s not the standard I had for her. It was his first interview after the election. She was in a big spot and showed no objectivity or journalistic integrity

Does that make it ok in your opinion?

Considering the all context it was the worst interview one could conduct. She deserves all the criticism she received for that interview and then some.

That's strange.

There's an endless supply of rightwing racists, bigots, liars, and general dishonest Republican scum bags who could be guests .

Considering the all context it was the worst interview one could conduct. She deserves all the criticism she received for that interview and then some.
unfortunately that's how every one of her shows has gone lately. She used to be a serious news anchor. Now she is of the likes of Hannity and Tucker. Shame

unfortunately that's how every one of her shows has gone lately. She used to be a serious news anchor. Now she is of the likes of Hannity and Tucker. Shame

Hannity has always been a shill. Tucker, when he first got his show I though was interesting because he used to have people that he debated. The last 10 times (guesstimate) I tried to watch I couldn’t because it was just people agree with him on everything, not interesting at all). I think that’s what Fox used to have that made them the best. They had debate. Now it seems like there’s very little of that going on there.

Hannity has always been a shill. Tucker, when he first got his show I though was interesting because he used to have people that he debated. The last 10 times (guesstimate) I tried to watch I couldn’t because it was just people agree with him on everything, not interesting at all). I think that’s what Fox used to have that made them the best. They had debate. Now it seems like there’s very little of that going on there.
I totally agree. I enjoyed tuckers show for the first year. I still record it but it has turned into a ranting platform and echo chamber and I often think he is seriously losing it when he foams at the mouth and laughs like a hyena

What about Pillow Biter Mike Lindell? Or how about disgraced "Pizza Boy" Papa John?

God, Republicans are so Gay.

I've listened to the last 4 years of B.S coming from those who hate Trump.

She and Trumps policies were never the problem.

I'd post all the videos I've seen from foreign sources. English speaking media sources from India, Japan, Australia and other nations. It seems to me Trumps policies were VERY popular among Americas allies. I know some objective Americans view the same videos, as I read their comments. They aren't alone, it's a very International response. I wish more Americans would seek them out.

Biden and his team know this. You are losing allies in ways you never estimated. Trump was bringing a broader scope of allies, not just Canada and England, both nations who have been in decline for some time, due to generations of useless people in important agencies.

What policies?

I don’t know what happened to Maria. She used to be respectable and then she went off the deep end. Now I just feel embarrassed for her when I see her show

She became a Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back