Maria Bartiromo having trouble getting guests on her show

No one wants to be associated with the MAGA Media den of liars.
That's strange.

There's an endless supply of rightwing racists, bigots, liars, and general dishonest Republican scum bags who could be guests .

I'm surprised she hasn't booked Vernon Jones, he was just begging Tucker Carlson to come on his show and Coon.

I used to respect her as a journalist on CNBC. Didn’t watch her much on Fox, but the interview where Trump was making all these accusations of voter fraud and she didn’t question any of them was an embarrassment. I mean no pushback whatsoever on anything he said, and what he was saying were enormous accusations. Even if you’re in the camp that believes this election was rigged (which doesn’t make sense to me but I digress) you have to expect more from the media than that. And the thing is is it wasn’t just a softball interview, because prior to that interview for the first time in Trump’s life he was avoiding the TV. He just went on to make wild claims and she didn’t ask him anything about evidence. I was amazed

kinda like the entire msm with libs for 50 years?
Does that make it ok in your opinion?

Considering the all context it was the worst interview one could conduct. She deserves all the criticism she received for that interview and then some.
unfortunately that's how every one of her shows has gone lately. She used to be a serious news anchor. Now she is of the likes of Hannity and Tucker. Shame

Hannity has always been a shill. Tucker, when he first got his show I though was interesting because he used to have people that he debated. The last 10 times (guesstimate) I tried to watch I couldn’t because it was just people agree with him on everything, not interesting at all). I think that’s what Fox used to have that made them the best. They had debate. Now it seems like there’s very little of that going on there.
You can't debate with lying democrats.

I used to respect her as a journalist on CNBC. Didn’t watch her much on Fox, but the interview where Trump was making all these accusations of voter fraud and she didn’t question any of them was an embarrassment. I mean no pushback whatsoever on anything he said, and what he was saying were enormous accusations. Even if you’re in the camp that believes this election was rigged (which doesn’t make sense to me but I digress) you have to expect more from the media than that. And the thing is is it wasn’t just a softball interview, because prior to that interview for the first time in Trump’s life he was avoiding the TV. He just went on to make wild claims and she didn’t ask him anything about evidence. I was amazed

Considering the all context it was the worst interview one could conduct. She deserves all the criticism she received for that interview and then some.
unfortunately that's how every one of her shows has gone lately. She used to be a serious news anchor. Now she is of the likes of Hannity and Tucker. Shame

Hannity has always been a shill. Tucker, when he first got his show I though was interesting because he used to have people that he debated. The last 10 times (guesstimate) I tried to watch I couldn’t because it was just people agree with him on everything, not interesting at all). I think that’s what Fox used to have that made them the best. They had debate. Now it seems like there’s very little of that going on there.
Of course you can. Lies are pretty easily exposed through intelligence and scrutiny. Its only the weak minded that hide from debate.

Of course you can. Lies are pretty easily exposed through intelligence and scrutiny. Its only the weak minded that hide from debate.
Says the liar.

Which accusations were inaccurate?

Which accusations were inaccurate?

Like I said I don’t want to get into the voter fraud conspiracy debate, but she could a better job considering the moment. Let’s just leave it at that.

Says the liar.
Says the guy that just schooled you in debate. I showed how to properly and directly present an argument. You showed how to respond with a zero substance insult. Thanks for playing

I watched Tucker several times when he first got his show. I gave up because no, he doesn't debate. He puts on someone he disagrees with, he spends the first couple of minutes like he's going to play it straight, and then he gets that squirrely perplexed scowl and starts talking over his guest everytime they try to make a point. Before I gave up tv altogether, I also gave up Chuck Todd on Meet the Press for doing the same thing.

If you're going to interview or debate someone, you have to listen to what they have to say. Otherwise it's pointless, and not enjoyable to watch, either.

I watched Tucker several times when he first got his show. I gave up because no, he doesn't debate. He puts on someone he disagrees with, he spends the first couple of minutes like he's going to play it straight, and then he gets that squirrely perplexed scowl and starts talking over his guest everytime they try to make a point. Before I gave up tv altogether, I also gave up Chuck Todd on Meet the Press for doing the same thing.

If you're going to interview or debate someone, you have to listen to what they have to say. Otherwise it's pointless, and not enjoyable to watch, either.

Well I thought was doing more debate then, or at least so it seems. I don’t watch cable news often anymore. It’s a borefest

Cuomo has conducted the best debates in my opinion. Usually gets good Reps from both sides and let’s them go at it or he drills them one on one

“... that squirrely perplexed scowl”
That’s perfect! You nailed Tucker.

He used to do scorn and sarcasm better. Now it’s like his facial muscles are frozen into a half smile / half grimace.

Cuomo has conducted the best debates in my opinion. Usually gets good Reps from both sides and let’s them go at it or he drills them one on one
Cuomo who? You don't mean the governor of NY do you?

“... that squirrely perplexed scowl”
That’s perfect! You nailed Tucker.

He used to do scorn and sarcasm better. Now it’s like his facial muscles are frozen into a half smile / half grimace.

Cuomo who? You don't mean the governor of NY do you?
No his brother Chris Cuomo. He hosts a prime time show on CNN. You Tube some of his debates/interviews. They are pretty good and he was constantly having Trump admin reps on his show

Forum List

Back