Maren Morris could be credited with the next sensational icon in American...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
It seems that Marn Morris thinks that country music, with its damnable patriotism and devotion to family and traditional values, is somehow misogynistic and homophobic. So much so she decided to label Jason Aldean's wife as, "Insurrectionist Barbie".

What a great name for a doll!

We should all demand that Matel start making an "Insurrectionist Barbie and model it after Aldeans wife.

Jason-Aldean-and-Brittany-Aldean-Ups-and-Downs-Over-the-Years-Relationship-Timeline.jpg

I will have to say, the brother is definitely batting above his level! Wow.

Anyway, that is all.

:biggrin:

She saw firsthand how ugly and ignorant this "movement" can be and held true to her standards and her conscience.

Good for her. Here's hoping this develops into a trend.
I don't see any standards on her part. In truth, I see a seriously naive individual who was so self-absorbed that she failed even to understand the entertainment genre she was allegedly contributing to.

But her new icon, "Insurrectionist Barbie," will surely be a hit.

She saw firsthand how ugly and ignorant this "movement" can be and held true to her standards and her conscience.

She wouldn't sell her soul. Good for her. Here's hoping this develops into a trend. Too bad that GQP politicians won't do this.
Nobody sold their soul, they disagreed. That's not allowed these days by libs. You must conform or you are labeled a hater.

She wouldn't sell her soul. Good for her. Here's hoping this develops into a trend. Too bad that GQP politicians won't do this.
Isn't she about to get Dixiechicked?

It seems that Marn Morris thinks that country music, with its damnable patriotism and devotion to family and traditional values, is somehow misogynistic and homophobic. So much so she decided to label Jason Aldean's wife as, "Insurrectionist Barbie".

What a great name for a doll!

We should all demand that Matel start making an "Insurrectionist Barbie and model it after Aldeans wife.

Jason-Aldean-and-Brittany-Aldean-Ups-and-Downs-Over-the-Years-Relationship-Timeline.jpg

I will have to say, the brother is definitely batting above his level! Wow.

Anyway, that is all.

:biggrin:

Morris sounds more pop than country

So Tammy Wynette she’s not

Forum List

Back