March For Marriage Draws Tens, But Promises Ultimate Victory Over Obergefell

Two men having sex or two women having sex does nothing for society, so society is under no obligation to provide resources to the promotion or maintenance of same-sex marriage.
More bigoted bovine excrement. It is not about sex anymore than heterosexual marriage I about sex. It is about families that are the cornerstone of our society an same sex couples have families and d o all the same things as other people . Your ignorance is coming through quite clearly.
Children of homosexual couples are more likely to be homosexual and gender confused themselves.

Are Children Who Are Raised by Gay Parents More Likely to Be Gay Themselves? - Born Gay? - ProCon.org
Thank goodness that Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin were raised by heterosexuals..

Two men having sex or two women having sex does nothing for society, so society is under no obligation to provide resources to the promotion or maintenance of same-sex marriage.
More bigoted bovine excrement. It is not about sex anymore than heterosexual marriage I about sex. It is about families that are the cornerstone of our society an same sex couples have families and d o all the same things as other people . Your ignorance is coming through quite clearly.
Children of homosexual couples are more likely to be homosexual and gender confused themselves.

Are Children Who Are Raised by Gay Parents More Likely to Be Gay Themselves? - Born Gay? - ProCon.org
Thank goodness that Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin were raised by heterosexuals..
You don't know that for sure.

That is "tens" Not tens of thousands. TENS!! These people need to just give it up and get a life.

March For Marriage Draws Tens, But Promises Ultimate Victory Over Obergefell | Right Wing Watch

There has to be something really wrong with them!!The National Organization for Marriage has struggled in recent years to populate its annual anti-marriage-equality March for Marriage, with especially dismal turnout last year for the first march since the Supreme Court effectively made marriage equality the law of the land. But this year’s march reached a new low, as waning enthusiasm for the cause and what NOM president Brian Brown said were scheduling and permit troubles combined to produce a crowd of about 50.

And this is really absurd!! Comparing this to the fight for abolition!! To civil rights!!!!

Brown told the crowd not to be discouraged by their small numbers, comparing their cause to that of abolitionists in the 18th and early 19th century.

“We are on the side of truth,” he said. “We are on the side of true human rights, we are on the side of true civil rights
Such a legit source there.
It is Sparky

Right Wing Watch is a project of People For the American Way (PFAW) dedicated to monitoring and exposing the activities and rhetoric of right-wing activists and organizations in order to expose their extreme agenda. Our researchers monitor dozens of broadcasts, emails and websites, and use their expertise on right-wing movements to analyze and distill that information for media, allies and the general public. By shedding light on the activities of the right-wing movement, we help expose the risks its extreme and intolerant agenda presents to our country. We do not endorse the views of groups that we report on.

People For the American Way is a progressive advocacy organization founded to fight right-wing extremism and defend constitutional values including free expression, religious liberty, equal justice under the law, and the right to meaningfully participate in our democracy. You can learn more about PFAW’s work on our website at www.pfaw.org.

This site may also include postings by our affiliate People For the American Way Foundation and will be so designated.
Dear child..."right wing watch" is not a legit source.
Because you say so? That would be an appeal to ignorance, logical fallacy. But aside rom that , what about this story can you refute? Were there 10,000 people there ? Is there really not wide spread support to same sex marriage . ?WHAT?

Gays make babies? That's usually what happens when opposite genders get together.
Jesus fucking Christ !! You really don't know that gays couples have children in a variety of ways JUST LIKE OTHERS and more importantly provide families for them. Could you really be that ignorant?

Oh yes I do...
Alois and Klara Hitler
Beso and Keke Jughashvili

Gays make babies? That's usually what happens when opposite genders get together.
Jesus fucking Christ !! You really don't know that gays couples have children in a variety of ways JUST LIKE OTHERS and more importantly provide families for them. Could you really be that ignorant?
Never heard of a pregnant man.

Give me a fucking break with this debunked horseshit:

Back in 2002, a small fringe group of pediatricians called the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) broke off from the country's main pediatric group, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), in protest of the AAP’s support for LGBT adoption rights . Since then, the ACP has been a go-to source for right-wing activists and news outlets looking for anti-LGBT pseudoscience to counteract the views of mainstream groups like the AAP. - See more at:
Anti-Gay Doctors’ Group: AIDS Is Result Of ‘Practicing A Sexual Act That Goes Against Our Natural Design’ | Right Wing Watch

Give me a fucking break with this debunked horseshit:

Back in 2002, a small fringe group of pediatricians called the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) broke off from the country's main pediatric group, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), in protest of the AAP’s support for LGBT adoption rights . Since then, the ACP has been a go-to source for right-wing activists and news outlets looking for anti-LGBT pseudoscience to counteract the views of mainstream groups like the AAP. - See more at:
Anti-Gay Doctors’ Group: AIDS Is Result Of ‘Practicing A Sexual Act That Goes Against Our Natural Design’ | Right Wing Watch

And even if it were true that children of gays were more likely to be gay, who gives a fuck. ?? They are more likely to be open about and in touch with their sexuality and their is nothing wrong with that except to the small minded bigots.

Oh yes I do...
Alois and Klara Hitler
Any of these people could have been gay. Aren't you gay people discovering new gay people in history all the time?

Adolph Hitler might have been gay. That might explain why he did not marry until the final moments of his life.

But you have changed the topic.

The topic is that same-sex couples are more likely to have homosexual and gender confused children.

I note that you did not deny this fact.

Oh yes I do...
Alois and Klara Hitler
Any of these people could have been gay. Aren't you gay people discovering new gay people in history all the time?

Adolph Hitler might have been gay. That might explain why he did not marry until the final moments of his life.

The topic is that same-sex couples are more likely to have homosexual and gender confused children.

When did I become ghey?

Oh yes I do...
Alois and Klara Hitler

Like I said, even if true- which it is not, so what? . Get over it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes I do...
Alois and Klara Hitler

It is the absolute height of stupidity to assume something about someone's sexuality based on their politics

Did I say that men get pregnant? I said that gay coupes HAVE CHILDREN BY A VARIETY OF MEANS just like others . They are parents! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Did I say that men get pregnant? I said that gay coupes HAVE CHILDREN BY A VARIETY OF MEANS just like others . They are parents! What the fuck is wrong with you?
WTF is wrong with you. You flunked out on grade school biology.

And you never said what was wrong with government getting out of marriage.

Did they also take the liberal side in Citizens United??
Citizens United was a ruling based on the First Amendment, which is actually a part of the Constitution.

Abortion and same-sex marriage is not.
You seem to be avoiding the issue of Loving v Virginia raised and for good reason. You can't be against it because that would make you sound racist. can't be for it because it is based same legal principles as Obergefell. Gotcha!!
No, you don't got me. Loving v. Virginia was based on the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution, which requires that the states provide equal protection of the laws.
No Shit!! I do GOTCHA because Obergefell WAS ALSO BASED ON THE 14th!! Holy shit! You don't know that?
The Fourteenth Amendment was written to address racial discrimination. It was never intended to apply to categories based on sexual orientation.
Let me tell you something else. Loving was not actually about discrimination against blacks , although the anti miscegenation laws were motivated by racism. It was about discrimination against anyone who wanted to marry outside of their race. So were does that leave your contention that Loving was and appropriate decision because of the intent of the 14th ? Try again. Either Loving was an over reach for the same reasons that you contend Obergefell was , or neither was. If not for Loving, some states would still not allow interracial marriage. Would you be OK with that?

Citizens United was a ruling based on the First Amendment, which is actually a part of the Constitution.

Abortion and same-sex marriage is not.
You seem to be avoiding the issue of Loving v Virginia raised and for good reason. You can't be against it because that would make you sound racist. can't be for it because it is based same legal principles as Obergefell. Gotcha!!
No, you don't got me. Loving v. Virginia was based on the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution, which requires that the states provide equal protection of the laws.
No Shit!! I do GOTCHA because Obergefell WAS ALSO BASED ON THE 14th!! Holy shit! You don't know that?
The Fourteenth Amendment was written to address racial discrimination. It was never intended to apply to categories based on sexual orientation.
Let me tell you something else. Loving was not actually about discrimination against blacks , although the anti miscegenation laws were motivated by racism. It was about discrimination against anyone who wanted to marry outside of their race. So were does that leave your contention that Loving was and appropriate decision because of the intent of the 14th ? Try again. Either Loving was an over reach for the same reasons that you contend Obergefell was , or neither was. If not for Loving, some states would still not allow interracial marriage. Would you be OK with that?
I support the decision of Loving, as it was firmly grounded on the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. I've already stated that, so why do you need a repeat of what I've already said?

Now you are just being willfully stupid

Now you are just being willfully stupid

You can't answer.

Forum List

Back