Marc Cuban's Gambit

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

It appears that Marc Cuban, famous entrepreneur, reality TV star, and owner of the Dallas Mavericks, may have sold his soul to the devil to bring about a reincarnation of the Steve Nash/Dirk Nowitzki era with Luca Doncic and now Kyrie "Eleison" Irving.

How about it BB fans? Two of the excitingest players of this era teamed up in Dallas.

Although Luca is temporarily out with a heel bruise, I can't wait to see how these two fukkers play together. It could be fabulous or a total flop, but it will be interesting.

It appears that Marc Cuban, famous entrepreneur, reality TV star, and owner of the Dallas Mavericks, may have sold his soul to the devil to bring about a reincarnation of the Steve Nash/Dirk Nowitzki era with Luca Doncic and now Kyrie "Eleison" Irving.

How about it BB fans? Two of the excitingest players of this era teamed up in Dallas.

Although Luca is temporarily out with a heel bruise, I can't wait to see how these two fukkers play together. It could be fabulous or a total flop, but it will be interesting.
I respect mavericks, no pun intended. Cuban seems to enjoy operating his team his way.. Irving will be respected in Texas where ones own choice on their health is just that.

Irving cannot stay on the floor

Good luck to Dallas

Wow, thanks for posting this, did not know this. If he can get him to the Finals this year, it's worth it. If not, it was not worth it. He'll flake out again next season.

The Mavs are now number 2 according to Vegas odds makers to win the west behind Denver. With Luka and Kyrie they have a solid chance to win now. Giving up 3 starters and future picks is a gamble but it works in the NFL lets see how they do

It’s going to be extremely interesting to see if Kyrie can exhibit good behavior and play well until the end of the playoffs. This is a golden opportunity for him. Personally I think he’ll blow it.

It’s going to be extremely interesting to see if Kyrie can exhibit good behavior and play well until the end of the playoffs. This is a golden opportunity for him. Personally I think he’ll blow it.

He is up for free agency and will try to be on his best behavior.
I agree that he will blow it

Forum List

Back