Dallas Mavericks cease playing national anthem before games after decision by notorious owner Marc Cuban

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Mavs' best player is Slovenian (Luka Doncic)...second best player is Latvian (Kristaps Porzingis, or as i call him "Kporzee")...best player in history is German (Dirk Nowitski)

this is my team, but it's not America's team, my friends!

that being said: I’d rather not hear it than see people sitting for it

oh c'mon! that's not the idea at all

1612923667467.png

• Banned
i love both...Tebow is a stud and one of my heroes...so trust me: Marc Cuban and the Mavs love America...just not as much as you!

Excellent decision. There is no correlation. And fuck that God Bless America bullshit, too.

If you hate America so much, why don't you leave?
Who says I'm even in America?

And does your question apply to you when you criticize Joseph Biden (God's choice)?

The flag is the symbol of the nation as a whole.

Biden is not.

You are a moron.
What does the flag (or the anthem) have to do with for-profit basketball?

Excellent decision. There is no correlation. And fuck that God Bless America bullshit, too.

And does your question apply to you when you criticize Joseph Biden (God's choice)?

Biden is not.

You are a moron.

Who cares? The point is that the people in question, are so full of hate for America, that they cannot sit there quietly during an unity ritual and have to disrupt it.

Biden is not.

You are a moron.

Who cares? The point is that the people in question, are so full of hate for America, that they cannot sit there quietly during an unity ritual and have to disrupt it.
Who cares?
4i6Ckte.gif

Why don't they play the national anthem at the construction site before everyone starts working? Do they hate America?

Biden is not.

You are a moron.

Who cares?
4i6Ckte.gif

Why don't they play the national anthem at the construction site before everyone starts working? Do they hate America?

Don't know. The point is that the people in question, are so full of hate for America, that they cannot sit there quietly during an unity ritual and have to disrupt it.

Mavs' best player is Slovenian (Luka Doncic)...second best player is Latvian (Kristaps Porzingis, or as i call him "Kporzee")...best player in history is German (Dirk Nowitski)

Second best player is Tim Hardaway jr. KP looks like shit now. He had a good game last night, but his mobility is gone. My Knicks fleeced Dallas.

Sorry I didn’t see your thread before posing mine

Second best player is Tim Hardaway jr. KP looks like shit now. He had a good game last night, but his mobility is gone. My Knicks fleeced Dallas.

Sorry I didn’t see your thread before posing mine
you have to admit KP is better looking than Hardaway

Hardaway, you make me Flaccidaway

Forum List

Back