Dallas Mavericks cease playing national anthem before games after decision by notorious owner Marc Cuban

Mavs' best player is Slovenian (Luka Doncic)...second best player is Latvian (Kristaps Porzingis, or as i call him "Kporzee")...best player in history is German (Dirk Nowitski)

this is my team, but it's not America's team, my friends!

that being said: I’d rather not hear it than see people sitting for it

Second best player is Tim Hardaway jr. KP looks like shit now. He had a good game last night, but his mobility is gone. My Knicks fleeced Dallas.

Sorry I didn’t see your thread before posing mine
you have to admit KP is better looking than Hardaway

Hardaway, you make me Flaccidaway

Dude let me preference this comment by saying I’m in no way or shape gay. That’s your thing, more power to you.

KP maybe is handsomer, but the guy is 7 foot 3. I mean IF I was gay he’d be the last guy I’m looking to hook up with on that team other than Boban

Excellent decision. There is no correlation. And fuck that God Bless America bullshit, too.

If you hate America so much, why don't you leave?
Who says I'm even in America?

And does your question apply to you when you criticize Joseph Biden (God's choice)?

The flag is the symbol of the nation as a whole.

Biden is not.

You are a moron.
What does the flag (or the anthem) have to do with for-profit basketball?
They can play for the olympic team?

Et5kDvhWQAAAqEt

Et5k78rWgAEFqzQ

Excellent decision. There is no correlation. And fuck that God Bless America bullshit, too.

And does your question apply to you when you criticize Joseph Biden (God's choice)?

Biden is not.

You are a moron.
And before that Olympic game they should definitely play the anthem, because they're playing for their country not for their paycheck. You dumbass.

Biden is not.

You are a moron.
And before that Olympic game they should definitely play the anthem, because they're playing for their country not for their paycheck. You dumbass.
You didn't get the latest news why squid butt, they will play it before every game, ha ha ha

Biden is not.

You are a moron.
You didn't get the latest news why squid butt, they will play it before every game, ha ha ha
They're being forced to. He should find the fastest version available. I'll record him one that takes 15 seconds.

Biden is not.

You are a moron.
They're being forced to. He should find the fastest version available. I'll record him one that takes 15 seconds.

He could sell the team, if he doesn't like it

Biden is not.

You are a moron.

What kind of American has to be forced to play the American National Anthem?

Biden is not.

You are a moron.

Why should he?

You can leave the country is you don't like Biden.

Biden is not.

You are a moron.

What do you know about being an American? You support traitors because you hate America.

Biden is not.

You are a moron.

Why should he?

You can leave the country is you don't like Biden.
What does biden have to do with a jack ass?

Oh my bad

Biden is not.

You are a moron.

What do you know about being an American? You support traitors because you hate America.
What ?

this shit stain wants to change AMERICA..fuck you cuban...suppose you are working on re writing history also, huh? and who the fuck are these assholes screaming --unite---the same assholes that are trying to divide AMERICA

Forum List

Back