Mao Lives Again

Polichic wants to continue to dislike black people by the last post, she always reveals her consternation with people that are not like her.

Polichic wants to continue to dislike black people by the last post, she always reveals her consternation with people that are not like her.

horseshit!!! Many blacks are seeing the underlying motives of the maoist dems and rejecting them. the real racists are the dems who are determined to keep blacks "on the plantation" and dependent on the government tit.

horseshit!!! Many blacks are seeing the underlying motives of the maoist dems and rejecting them. the real racists are the dems who are determined to keep blacks "on the plantation" and dependent on the government tit.
Maoist Dems? Last week it was Stalinesque Dems, next week it will be a Genghis Khan Dems...It would be nice if you could have a conversation without pejoratives abounding for a lack of commoding.

The average American post-1980 has been trained to social conformity. The power of the group over the individual has reached new heights in a nation founded upon the power of the individual.

What ever happened to ' the land of the free, and the home of the brave'?

It died with the social engineering that began in earnest in the 1970s.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

The former may require brute force, as much as did the latter.

I'm a card-carrying pessimist.....I don't see it happening.

The nihilists of the international Left will take us down, and go down with us.

Still hard to say. Generally speaking, all things have a breaking point, and the Democrats' sway over their cities may be more tenuous than they believe.

Media needs to be recognized as the active arm of a particular political party, not at all independent, and treated as such.

From your keyboard to God's in-box.
We all go down together in the Former USA

Don't lose Or Take 5 with yas

As Mark Twain was supposed to have said…..’history doesn’t repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme.’

Read what Chang wrote about here experience under Mao, and picture Drew Breese and every other American who is anchored in reality and truth, and not the fraudulent ‘woke culture.’

“As soon as I was pressed into the room with the others, my nostrils were filled with the stench of feces, urine, and unwashed bodies. The room had been turned upside down. Then I saw the accused woman.

She was perhaps in her forties, kneeling in the middle of the room, partly naked. The room was lit by a bare fifteen- watt bulb. In its shadows, the kneeling figure on the floor looked grotesque. Her hair was in a mess, and part of it seemed to be matted with blood. Her eyes were bulging out in desperation as she shrieked: “Red Guard masters! I do not have a portrait of Chiang Kai-shek! I swear I do not!” She was banging her head on the floor so hard there were loud thuds and blood oozed from her forehead. The flesh on her back was covered with cuts and bloodstains. When she lifted her bottom in a kowtow, murky patches were visible and the smell of excrement filled the air. I was so frightened that I quickly averted my eyes. Then I saw her tormentor, a seventeen-year-old boy named Chian, whom up to now I had rather liked. He was lounging in a chair with a leather belt in his hand, playing with its brass buckle.

“Tell the truth, or I’ll hit you again,” he said languidly. …Chian cast us a disgusted sideways glance and said emphatically: “Draw a line between yourselves and the class enemy. Chairman Mao says, ‘Mercy to the enemy is cruelty to the people!’ If you are afraid of blood, don’t be Red Guards!” His face was twisted into ugliness by fanaticism.

The rest of us fell silent.
Although it was impossible to feel anything but revulsion at what he was doing, we could not argue with him. We had been taught to be ruthless to class enemies. Failure to do so would make us class enemies ourselves. I turned and walked quickly into the garden at the back. It was crammed with Red Guards with shovels. From inside the house the sound of lashes started again, accompanied by screams that made my hair stand on end. The yelling must have been unbearable for the others too, because many swiftly straightened up from their digging: “There is nothing here. Let’s go! Let’s go!” As we passed through the room, I caught sight of Chian standing casually over his victim. Outside the door, I saw the woman informer with the ingratiating eyes.

Now there was a cringing and frightened look there. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but no words came out. As I glanced at her face, it dawned on me that there was no portrait of Chiang Kai-shek. She had denounced the poor woman out of vindictiveness. The Red Guards were being used to settle old scores. I climbed back into the truck full of disgust and rage.”
Chang, “Wild Swans”

America under the Left: everyone must confess, and grovel.
Do you remember Obama having a Mao ornament on our Christmas tree?

We should have been warned.

Maoist Dems? Last week it was Stalinesque Dems, next week it will be a Genghis Khan Dems...It would be nice if you could have a conversation without pejoratives abounding for a lack of commoding.

The Democrats politically now encompass all the shit the United States spent most of the 20th Century fighting.

Fascist, Communist, Mao-Stalin-Hitler. All the same. They are wedded to conformity of thought and totalitarianism, and they are all quite mad.

You got people including cops not only kneeling but washing and kissing black people's feet. If this continues I guarantee you there will be black people walking up to white people and demand they do one or all of this to them.

the shoes fit, so you dems gotta wear em.

You got people including cops not only kneeling but washing and kissing black people's feet. If this continues I guarantee you there will be black people walking up to white people and demand they do one or all of this to them.

and the crazy assed dems in congress dressed up in African garb and bowed to their new masters. this is sick sick sick

1.In the most astounding of developments, the recent events in America more than mirror the events and propaganda movements that the most psychotic homicidal maniac brought to China during the Great Leap Forward.

2. “Forced apologies and public shaming for doctrinal deviation sweep American culture

'It’s a project to force people to adopt a civic religion directly contrary to their knowledge of the world,' says S.T. Karnick, editor of The American Culture web site."
Forced apologies and public shaming for doctrinal deviation sweep American culture

3. We are witnessing the same forced opposition to law and order, to American tradition, to the imposition of the law of the jungle, that was the hallmark of Mao’s China.

Jung Chang, writing her memoires of life under Mao, “Wild Swans,” points to that sort of lock-step obedience to lies and propaganda.

“The lesson was that Mao’s authority was unchallengeable—even though he was clearly in the wrong. Officials could see that no matter how high up you were—and no matter what your standing—if you offended Mao you would fall into disgrace. They also knew that you could not speak your mind and resign, or even resign quietly: resignation was seen as an unacceptable protest. There was no opting out. The mouths of the Party as well as the people were now tightly sealed.”

Truth had no meaning…the party line was all that mattered.

4. “New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees learned that after saying he would “never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America.” Teammate Malcolm Jenkins issued a fiery response. And he was far from alone.
"And it's unfortunate because I considered you a friend,” Jenkins said. “I looked up to you. You're somebody who I had a great deal of respect for. But sometimes you should shut the f--- up.”

It’s only the latest example of a broadly held, previously uncontroversial opinion that suddenly had to be recanted and publicly atoned for. Consider actor Mario Lopez’s 2019 comments saying a three-year-old child shouldn’t be able to dictate his or her own gender.
There’s nothing wrong with what he said,” Gonzalez says. “It should still be normal to say that. [The flag] is a symbol of the nation, the goodness of the nation, and it’s to be respected.”

Such apologies remind [Mike Gonzalez, senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation] of Maoist China, where public humiliations enforce the prescribed groupthink.
“The language [Brees] used was straight out of critical social justice ‘I am’ statements like ‘I am an ally’ … you’re only an ally in times of war,” Gonzalez says, adding it’s reminiscent of the “struggle sessions” that took place in Communist China under Mao, often where the dissenting person worked.” Forced apologies and public shaming for doctrinal deviation sweep American culture

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it. Santayana

I would compare it more to the Cultural Revolution, which happened due to the failure of the great leap forward. From the Red Guards , to the removal of the "four olds", that is the better comparison to me.

7. Only the willfully blind can miss the mirror image of Mao’s repression being brought to America by the international Left, and their endemic entity, the Democrat Party.

And tearing down statues and remembrances of the past?
Yup.

Through 1966, secondary schools and colleges closed in China. Students -- many from the age of nine through eighteen -- followed Maoist directives to destroy things of the past that they believed should be no part of the new China: old customs, old habits, old culture and old thinking -- the "four olds." In a state of euphoria and with support from the government and army, the students went about China's cities and villages, wrecking old buildings, old temples and old art objects. To make a new and wonderful China, the Red Guards attacked as insufficiently revolutionary their parents, teachers, school administrators and everyone they could find as targets, including "intellectuals" and "capitalist roaders" within the Communist Party.

Filled with righteousness, the power of their numbers, and support from Mao, the campaigns for revolutionary change became violent. People seen as evil were beaten to death. Thousands of people died, including many who had committed suicide.

HONG KONG — The worst catastrophe in China’s history, and one of the worst anywhere, was the Great Famine of 1958 to 1962, and to this day the ruling Communist Party has not fully acknowledged the degree to which it was a direct result of the forcible herding of villagers into communes under the “Great Leap Forward” that Mao Zedong launched in 1958.

1.In the most astounding of developments, the recent events in America more than mirror the events and propaganda movements that the most psychotic homicidal maniac brought to China during the Great Leap Forward.

2. “Forced apologies and public shaming for doctrinal deviation sweep American culture

'It’s a project to force people to adopt a civic religion directly contrary to their knowledge of the world,' says S.T. Karnick, editor of The American Culture web site."
Forced apologies and public shaming for doctrinal deviation sweep American culture

3. We are witnessing the same forced opposition to law and order, to American tradition, to the imposition of the law of the jungle, that was the hallmark of Mao’s China.

Jung Chang, writing her memoires of life under Mao, “Wild Swans,” points to that sort of lock-step obedience to lies and propaganda.

“The lesson was that Mao’s authority was unchallengeable—even though he was clearly in the wrong. Officials could see that no matter how high up you were—and no matter what your standing—if you offended Mao you would fall into disgrace. They also knew that you could not speak your mind and resign, or even resign quietly: resignation was seen as an unacceptable protest. There was no opting out. The mouths of the Party as well as the people were now tightly sealed.”

4. “New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees learned that after saying he would “never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America.” Teammate Malcolm Jenkins issued a fiery response. And he was far from alone.
"And it's unfortunate because I considered you a friend,” Jenkins said. “I looked up to you. You're somebody who I had a great deal of respect for. But sometimes you should shut the f--- up.”

It’s only the latest example of a broadly held, previously uncontroversial opinion that suddenly had to be recanted and publicly atoned for. Consider actor Mario Lopez’s 2019 comments saying a three-year-old child shouldn’t be able to dictate his or her own gender.
There’s nothing wrong with what he said,” Gonzalez says. “It should still be normal to say that. [The flag] is a symbol of the nation, the goodness of the nation, and it’s to be respected.”

Such apologies remind [Mike Gonzalez, senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation] of Maoist China, where public humiliations enforce the prescribed groupthink.
“The language [Brees] used was straight out of critical social justice ‘I am’ statements like ‘I am an ally’ … you’re only an ally in times of war,” Gonzalez says, adding it’s reminiscent of the “struggle sessions” that took place in Communist China under Mao, often where the dissenting person worked.” Forced apologies and public shaming for doctrinal deviation sweep American culture

I would compare it more to the Cultural Revolution, which happened due to the failure of the great leap forward. From the Red Guards , to the removal of the "four olds", that is the better comparison to me.

7. Only the willfully blind can miss the mirror image of Mao’s repression being brought to America by the international Left, and their endemic entity, the Democrat Party.

Yup.

Through 1966, secondary schools and colleges closed in China. Students -- many from the age of nine through eighteen -- followed Maoist directives to destroy things of the past that they believed should be no part of the new China: old customs, old habits, old culture and old thinking -- the "four olds." In a state of euphoria and with support from the government and army, the students went about China's cities and villages, wrecking old buildings, old temples and old art objects. To make a new and wonderful China, the Red Guards attacked as insufficiently revolutionary their parents, teachers, school administrators and everyone they could find as targets, including "intellectuals" and "capitalist roaders" within the Communist Party.

Filled with righteousness, the power of their numbers, and support from Mao, the campaigns for revolutionary change became violent. People seen as evil were beaten to death. Thousands of people died, including many who had committed suicide.

HONG KONG — The worst catastrophe in China’s history, and one of the worst anywhere, was the Great Famine of 1958 to 1962, and to this day the ruling Communist Party has not fully acknowledged the degree to which it was a direct result of the forcible herding of villagers into communes under the “Great Leap Forward” that Mao Zedong launched in 1958.

To me the Great Leap Forward, while it had political repression as part of it, was mostly China destroying it's economy in an attempt to industrialize to quickly. Yes there were purges and repression, but that wasn't the crux of the Leap.

The Cultural Revolution, on the other hand

1. Was started by Mao to regain control of political power
2. Engaged masses of agitated youngsters to further its goals.
3. Required participants to engage in rigorous self criticism if they strayed off the path
4. Had a key component of getting rid of all links to the past (removal of the "4 olds")

That matches what we are seeing now.

I realize this distinction is merely academic.

Yup.

To me the Great Leap Forward, while it had political repression as part of it, was mostly China destroying it's economy in an attempt to industrialize to quickly. Yes there were purges and repression, but that wasn't the crux of the Leap.

The Cultural Revolution, on the other hand

1. Was started by Mao to regain control of political power
2. Engaged masses of agitated youngsters to further its goals.
3. Required participants to engage in rigorous self criticism if they strayed off the path
4. Had a key component of getting rid of all links to the past (removal of the "4 olds")

That matches what we are seeing now.

I realize this distinction is merely academic.

Informative.

When the obsessed ideology took hold of Mao Zedong, and he won the civil war against the Nationalists….with the aid of the Soviet agents in Franklin Roosevelt’s regime,….he instituted collectivist programs to bring China up to the level of the Western powers: they needed to make steel!

“…huge slogans painted on the walls proclaiming “Long Live the Great Leap Forward!” and “Everybody, Make Steel!”…. Chairman Mao had ordered the nation to make a lot of steel. In my school, crucible-like vats had replaced some of our cooking woks and were sitting on the giant stoves in the kitchen. All our scrap iron was fed into them, including the old woks, which had now been broken to bits…. Mao gave full vent to his half-baked dream of turning China into a first-class modern power. He called steel the “marshal” of industry, and ordered steel output to be doubled in one year—from 5.35 million tons in 1957 to 10.7 million in 1958.

But instead of trying to expand the proper steel industry with skilled workers, he decided to get the whole population to take part.

… nearly 100 million peasants were pulled out of agricultural work and into steel production. They had been the labor force producing much of the country’s food.”
Chang, “Wild Swans.”

The result was a famine of unheard-of proportions! Between 30 and 80 million Chinese died slowly and painfully.

8. Written by Jung Chang about her life under Mao’s regime, see how it approximates what the Democrats, Progressives, Leftists are doing to our nation.

“In bringing out and nourishing the worst in people, Mao had created a moral wasteland and a land of hatred. But how much individual responsibility ordinary people should share, I could not decide. The other hallmark of Maoism, it seemed to me, was the reign of ignorance. Because of his calculation that the cultured class were an easy target for a population that was largely illiterate, because of his own deep resentment of formal education and the educated, because of his megalomania, which led to his scorn for the great figures of Chinese culture, and because of his contempt for the areas of Chinese civilization that he did not understand, such as architecture, art, and music, Mao destroyed much of the country’s cultural heritage. He left behind not only a brutalized nation, but also an ugly land with little of its past glory remaining or appreciated.

… Mao’s theory might just be the extension of his personality. He was, it seemed to me, really a restless fight promoter by nature, and good at it. He understood ugly human instincts such as envy and resentment, and knew how to mobilize them for his ends. He ruled by getting people to hate each other. In doing so, he got ordinary Chinese to carry out many of the tasks undertaken in other dictatorships by professional elites. Mao had managed to turn the people into the ultimate weapon of dictatorship. That was why under him there was no real equivalent of the KGB in China. There was no need. ”

The Left wants to make our nation into exactly the same sort of populace subservient to government. This week we saw the encouragement of jealousy and envy, the demand that what others have earned be taken from them and 'redistributed.'

And any who don't get with the program must be sacrificed.

1591900640493.png

The idea that "Silence equals consent" or that "White silence is violence",

is a moral argument claiming that random or unprovoked violent attacks are literally self defense.

A little old lady, sitting in her rocking chair, watching reruns of Golden Girls, could be attacked by antifa thugs, and with this logic, liberals would literally claim that it was self defense.

The idea that "Silence equals consent" or that "White silence is violence",

is a moral argument claiming that random or unprovoked violent attacks are literally self defense.

A little old lady, sitting in her rocking chair, watching reruns of Golden Girls, could be attacked by antifa thugs, and with this logic, liberals would literally claim that it was self defense.

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength”…night is day, up is down, black is white. Let’s take down all of our historic statues and erase the past on our well educated, sophisticated road to PC utopia. Do most people even know that the Nazi party was/is Socialist?

From an article on Orwell.

If one doesn't support the lies and absurdities, prepare to be attacked.

9. Drew Brees was certainly not the only one made to bow and grovel…..nor was he the first.
Jim Cramer has a very successful financial advice show on one the Liberal outlets. He made the unforgivable mistake of criticizing their god. Perhaps you recall this:

When Jim Cramer made the unforgivable mistake of expressing an opinion......and a correct one, too.......about the one the Democrats called god, the messiah and Jesus......they forced Cramer to go on an apology tour.....had to sit on Jon Stewart's show and admit his sins....

Cramer:
"Jim Cramer compares Obama to Lenin
by EDITOR on FEBRUARY 4, 2009

CNBC “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer sees some scary similarities between the words of President Obama and those of communist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin.
Obama dogged Wall Street by saying there would be a time “for them to make profits, and there will be time for them to get bonuses. Now’s not that time. And that’s a message that I intend to send directly to them.”

Cramer made this comparison: “There was a little snippet last week that was, ‘Now is not the time for profits.’ Look – in Lenin’s book, “What Is to Be Done,” is simple text of what I always though was for the communists. It was remarkable to hear very similar language from ‘What Is to Be Done?’ which is we have no place for profits.”
Jim Cramer compares Obama to Lenin

This could not be allowed!!! He had to do an apology tour, and appear on Jon Stewart’s show and beg forgiveness.

"Debate with Jon Stewart in 2009
Main article: Jon Stewart–Jim Cramer conflict
On March 12, 2009, Cramer appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.[28] Stewart reiterated earlier claims regarding the CNBC host's "silly and/or embarrassing and/or stupid financial observations."[28]
Jim Cramer - Wikipedia

Cramer was forced to do the sort of self-criticism tour that Mao’s dictatorship enforced.

Under Mao:

"The Party’s all-around intrusion into people’s lives was the very point of the process known as “thought reform.” Mao wanted not only external discipline, but the total subjection of all thoughts, large or small. Every week a meeting for “thought examination” was held for those “in the revolution.” Everyone had both to criticize themselves for incorrect thoughts and be subjected to the criticism of others.

The meetings tended to be dominated by self-righteous and petty-minded people, who used them to vent their envy and frustration; people of peasant origin used them to attack those from “bourgeois” backgrounds. The idea was that people should be reformed to be more like peasants, because the Communist revolution was in essence a peasant revolution. This process appealed to the guilt feelings of the educated; they had been living better than the peasants, and self- criticism tapped into this. Meetings were an important means of Communist control.

They left people no free time, and eliminated the private sphere. The pettiness which dominated them was justified on the grounds that prying into personal details was a way of ensuring thorough soul-cleansing. In fact, pettiness was a fundamental characteristic of a revolution in which intrusiveness and ignorance were celebrated, and envy was incorporated into the system of control. My mother’s cell grilled her week after week, month after month, forcing her to produce endless self criticisms."
Chang, "Wild Swans"

Exactly what we see in the cancel culture today.

The Democrats politically now encompass all the shit the United States spent most of the 20th Century fighting.

Fascist, Communist, Mao-Stalin-Hitler. All the same. They are wedded to conformity of thought and totalitarianism, and they are all quite mad.
In yer wet wild dreams it does. When did the US ever fight state capitalism?

Forum List

Back