Many times you spend cash and have no need to pay a tax nor tell the Feds about it.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This is not going to be totally inclusive, but let's look at the times you are taxed and do not have to report it to anybody.
1. You paid taxes on food.
2. You paid taxes for medicine.
3. You paid taxes on that automobile purchase.
4. You paid taxes on your property.
5. You fueled up and did not mention it to anybody.
6. You traveled all over and did not report that to anybody.
This is a tiny amount of times you paid taxes and yet did not report this to anybody?
Why do you report to the IRS?

Is it because you asked to report to the IRS? Can you recall ever voting to pay more taxes?
When then Governor Huckabee of Arkansas set up a system to allow citizens to pay more taxes, it was a massive failure?

This is a good demonstration that like our founders, you are not willing to pay a lot more taxes.

This is not going to be totally inclusive, but let's look at the times you are taxed and do not have to report it to anybody.
This is a tiny amount of times you paid taxes and yet did not report this to anybody?

Is it because you asked to report to the IRS? Can you recall ever voting to pay more taxes?
When then Governor Huckabee of Arkansas set up a system to allow citizens to pay more taxes, it was a massive failure?

This is a good demonstration that like our founders, you are not willing to pay a lot more taxes.
You put a lot of thought into that OP.

I deduct my SALT's from our taxes. If you aren't, so be it. Just keeping getting taxed on taxes.

Do you think so? It reads like a sixth grader's civics homework...
Thank you very much. I consider it a compliment given that your ordinary sixth grader is not a political animal yet.

But suppose you tell us all what I said that is not true?

Taxation is theft.
If this was really a Democracy as Democrats allege it is, it would have been voted on by voters and not made an obligation by politicians

I deduct my SALT's from our taxes. If you aren't, so be it. Just keeping getting taxed on taxes.

It's capped at $10K. You would just use std deduction married joint is $27.7K. correct? So you people git $17K more deduction? Like $2K/mo mortgage interest? Medical more than 7% your income? Huh?

I am trying to grasp how you keep your taxes from the Feds. I will also tell you that in College I did take and get good grades in a Federal Tax course. I Also have seen how Joe
Banister deals with this topic.

Forum List

Back