Many Dems here have claimed to be against open borders…Is there a reason they never post / express their discontent with this admin on the issue?

I‘ve engaged with many who have openly claimed to be against open borders….It’s hard to believe they‘re sincere when they never really post on the subject…..SO….Dems, how do you feel about the tens of thousands, the caravans in route to us now?
I'm a Canadian and not a Dem but I would be happy to comment on the question if you want to hear my opinion.
Of course that comes with the condition that it remain respectable and with an attitude of learning something.

As an Outsider, IMO your southern border "policy" if you can call it that, is the worst policy by far in the Western World. It's also providing plenty of problems in Europe now and Americans adversaries are as usual, taking advantage of it.

You surely can't go to Europe and lecture them on their border issues with any degree of credibility. The U.S doesn't want the E.U to fall apart, but its clear that immigration issues, during a pandemic no less; is creating issues.

I'm a Canadian and not a Dem but I would be happy to comment on the question if you want to hear my opinion.
Of course that comes with the condition that it remain respectable and with an attitude of learning something.

Please enlighten us. I'm curious as to your discourse of this subject as well.

I’m all ears?

I‘ve engaged with many who have openly claimed to be against open borders….It’s hard to believe they‘re sincere when they never really post on the subject…..SO….Dems, how do you feel about the tens of thousands, the caravans in route to us now?
Probably because it doesnt affect me as it evidently does you. It is an issue, but not at the top of my priority list. Besides, it will never be resolved with the current Congress we have. So why bother even thinking about it?

There are over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America right now.

trump did nothing to deport these 12 million.

If trump didn't deport them, what makes you think Joe will?

I’m all ears?
First off, I perceive it to be an exaggerated counter-reaction to Trump's initiatives in part. It also could be because of the necessity to make up the shortfall in available labour. There's no denying that exists now as people are quitting their jobs in large numbers.

Let's deal with that much for now and not make it overly complicated.

And fwiw, I would acknowledge the notion that Biden has made it easier for those people to quit.

There are over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America right now.

trump did nothing to deport these 12 million.

If trump didn't deport them, what makes you think Joe will?
In my opinion you're doing a good job of keeping it civil and on target Otis!
These extremist clowns don't want answers, they want attention.

Probably because it doesnt affect me as it evidently does you. It is an issue, but not at the top of my priority list. Besides, it will never be resolved with the current Congress we have. So why bother even thinking about it?
10% of your nation’s population are unvetted, illegals here against the will of the people.
How are you not affected by that?

In my opinion you're doing a good job of keeping it civil and on target Otis!
These extremist clowns don't want answers, they want attention.
Thats makes perfect sense…it is the extremist clowns who want our politicians to do what they’re sworn to do….Extremist clowns want Americas sovereignty defended.
Think of how silly you sound clown

Thats makes perfect sense…it is the extremist clowns who want our politicians to do what they’re sworn to do….Extremist clowns want Americas sovereignty defended.
Think of how silly you sound clown
Sorry dude but it’s you that comes on here sounding like a moron on the daily.

Starting with a term like "open borders" means no democrat will take you seriously. It's like asking someone when they quit beating their wife. The border needs to be secured but there is no place for sadism and racism in the equation. We're not monsters and Mexico is not our enemy.

10% of your nation’s population are unvetted, illegals here against the will of the people.
How are you not affected by that?
I didnt say there shouldnt be a fix. Just not going to happen anytime soon. This has been an ongoing problem for 40 years.

And no, I really dont feel my life would be any different if zero illegals entered this country.

How would your life be different if zero illegals entered the US?

Starting with a term like "open borders" means no democrat will take you seriously. It's like asking someone when they quit beating their wife. The border needs to be secured but there is no place for sadism and racism in the equation. We're not monsters and Mexico is not our enemy.
Semantics….call it whatever you want.
Know this, nobody sane thinks a nation would have 20-40 illegals without having an open border.

I am not afraid of Brown People

I think they make good workers and eventually good citizens
I would give them temporary work visas and make the best ones citizens

Forum List

Back