This is what is happening

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I said it in another thread how one day those cops we automatically embrace will become the enemy. The fbi, and the rest of those types are clearly a Stassi type.

They are allowing the marxist brown shirts to ruin and attack and create mayhem and pursue law abiding citizens for defending themselves.

I said it in another thread how one day those cops we automatically embrace will become the enemy. The fbi, and the rest of those types are clearly a Stassi type.

They are allowing the marxist brown shirts to ruin and attack and create mayhem and pursue law abiding citizens for defending themselves.

I don't trust the police or any LE as far as I could throw them. He's right. And I hear everyone talking about the mid terms, well, did they forget about the stolen election already?

ISuppportLawSheep.jpg

We blacks have been talking about police misconduct for 100 years. Right wing whites made excusses and endorsed the behavior. So fuck the OP's crying because this is what he asked for.

We blacks have been talking about police misconduct for 100 years. Right wing whites made excusses and endorsed the behavior. So fuck the OP's crying because this is what he asked for.
Yes, racist, when you boil everything down to race, because you are a pathetic racist, then everything is acceptable as long as it punishes the 'other' you have, of course, defined by race. As all racists do. Sad you have to drag race into something that clearly has nothing to do with it.

How does it feel to exist in the same delusion as BorkeLoser and the rest of the white supremacists here? At least you are not alone.

Another huckster literally screaming paranoia into the rubes, getting them even MORE amped up.

If the rubes end up doing what they keep threatening, people like this should be held accountable.
Do you think an FBI raid is a proper response to a missing journal?

Yes, racist, when you boil everything down to race, because you are a pathetic racist, then everything is acceptable as long as it punishes the 'other' you have, of course, defined by race. As all racists do. Sad you have to drag race into something that clearly has nothing to do with it.

How does it feel to exist in the same delusion as BorkeLoser and the rest of the white supremacists here? At least you are not alone.
Whites like you make me laugh. The shit you posted is stupid. Furthermore it denies the entire factual history and present of the American culture. You exist in the delusion of those you have described, because you are no different .

Whites like you make me laugh. The shit you posted is stupid. Furthermore it denies the entire factual history and present of the American culture. You exist in the delusion of those you have described, because you are no different .
Continue on, racist.

And continue to demand to know what race people are because, you know, racists do that all the time. It helps them cling to their evil ideology of hate towards people that are the 'other.' The unclean.

I don't trust the police or any LE as far as I could throw them. He's right. And I hear everyone talking about the mid terms, well, did they forget about the stolen election already?

THIS exactly. As soon as sports bars and pubs reopened most of the tough guy "patriots" running off at the mouth about the stolen 2020 presidential election either shut their pie holes or plugged them with beer bottles.

If you Blacks were not violent criminals generally speaking, there would be no need for cops, criminal courts or prisons.

Continue on, racist.

And continue to demand to know what race people are because, you know, racists do that all the time. It helps them cling to their evil ideology of hate towards people that are the 'other.' The unclean.
Calling out racism is not racism. Only racists call it that. And that's what you're doing. Gaslighting doesn't work on me. You want the evil to continue and that is unclean.

Calling out racism is not racism. Only racists call it that. And that's what you're doing. Gaslighting doesn't work on me. You want the evil to continue and that is unclean.
This is Freudiian projection on an epic scale.

If "the evil" wasn't kept alive alive (at least in your tiny little excuse for a mind), then sniveling little bitches like you would have to STFU and get a life.

You literally worship that which you claim to hate.

This from the king of gaslighting. Always telling everyone that what they see and experience is not real and making shit up claiming it is.

All the while clinging to race as the only factor that matters. I am not sure you have ever posted anything without running straight to race.

Once again, just like the rest of the racists here.

Forum List

Back