Many business leaders applaud Biden's vaccine "mandate"

You're making stuff up again.
Here are the countries with COVID vax requirements.
We are WAY behind on that one.

And vax requirements for about six other diseases? They have nothing to do with "Biden" and have been in place for 50-75 years.
Some of those mentioned are only requiring healthcare workers and you can make an argument for that....Still not very good company for a free capitalist nation to be mixed in with....I thought you dems wanted to be like Sweden....
What Joe is doing goes beyond Britain and France by forcing private companies to force their employees to get a vaccine that they do not want....
Its wrong and its just the beginning of the federal power grab over our lives....

Yep they work well there. I do not disagree. But you would not be at risk from dying if you were healthy. Why doesn’t our Govt demand a healthier population?

That used to be MOSTLY true with the Alpha original. Delta is taking the lives of many with no co-morbidities, including children.

Some of those mentioned are only requiring healthcare workers and you can make an argument for that....Still not very good company for a free capitalist nation to be mixed in with....I thought you dems wanted to be like Sweden....
What Joe is doing goes beyond Britain and France by forcing private companies to force their employees to get a vaccine that they do not want....
Its wrong and its just the beginning of the federal power grab over our lives....

Was this a "power grab" too? If not, why not??

Was this a "power grab" too? If not, why not??

States and counties are where these decisions should be made...state reps and leaders are closer to the people and thus are more accountable for their actions.....the feds have always stayed out of things like this...they can suggest but they should never mandate....we are a big nation and in some areas we have a zero covid problem....

Many or some? Give me stats.

Well, the average age of hospitalized Delta Variant victims has gone from around 70 to around 55. And yep, it's taking the lives of otherwise healthy juveniles.

States and counties are where these decisions should be made...state reps and leaders are closer to the people and thus are more accountable for their actions.....the feds have always stayed out of things like this...they can suggest but they should never mandate....we are a big nation and in some areas we have a zero covid problem....

There are NO states with zero COVID problem. Some states are worse than others. By in large these are the states with the lowest vaccination percentages.

Well, the average age of hospitalized Delta Variant victims has gone from around 70 to around 55. And yep, it's taking the lives of otherwise healthy juveniles.

Dying or getting hit? Not the same. Also if you got the initial variant then the delta would be a nothing burger. My kids got it the same time I did around March 2020. They get tested weekly and never tested positive since. Locking down was a mistake and young kids cannot get the vaccine.

Our FF's set this nation up to have a weak federal government and strong state governments
for this exact reason. The state governments are in tune with the needs of THEIR state.
Also they knew a strong federal government would overstep their authority. sound familiar?

What about the illegals crossing the border, I haven't heard Biden's stance with the vaccinations and them?

My pleasure

My pleasure

Apples and Oranges, doc. The president is mandating us (it's citizens) to get vaccinated.
IS the PRESIDENT mandating the illegals to get vaccinated? YES/NO

We don’t have a problem in MA. Not sure why the leftist panic.?

That's because pretty much all states in the NE US have high vax percentages. If the rest of the country did what MA has done - We'd be a very different position.

Massachusetts has received 10,634,070 doses so far, administering 90% or 9,581,708 of the doses. In Massachusetts, 5,243,987 people or 76.08% of the population have received at least one dose. Overall, 4,594,215 people or 66.66% of Massachusetts's population have been fully vaccinated.

Apples and Oranges, doc. The president is mandating us (it's citizens) to get vaccinated.
IS the PRESIDENT mandating the illegals to get vaccinated? YES/NO

I believe my links covered that. In the early days last year Biden wasn't doing near enough testing and vaccinating of those allowed into this country. That has changed.

Forum List

Back