Many Americans Don’t Believe Trump Can Handle Presidential Duties

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Less than half of Americans are confident that President-elect Donald Trump can handle several presidential duties, a new Gallup poll finds.

On the other hand, the poll did show that 60 percent of Americans are confident in Trump’s ability to effectively work with Congress. A little more than half (55 percent) think he will be able to defend U.S. interests abroad.

WOW, THAT'S A NO BRAINER FOR THE AMERICAN STUPID, SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESS IS WHITE, CONSERVATIVE AND STUPID AND DUMB LIKE HE IS.....DUH!!

• Banned
Obummer is too fucking stupid to come in out of the rain!
Willow, why don't you get over your love for this black man, cause we all know you white people love you some black bucks, why don't you just admit it, you love Obama, but he's married.

strongrepub.jpg

Many thought Obungles would fail....they (and we) were spot on
:cuckoo:

I already know you're crazy, no need to advertise it
Of course there is. I want you to remember thinking that I was crazy when Trump rapes and humiliates our county, proving that I was right.

I haven't seen you be right to date...no reason to believe you will soon
I haven't seen you make a single comment that seems to have any basis in reality. No reason to expect any different from you.

I want you to hold true to that notion and lets see just how grand of a statement you morons impact the next few years......you have the wind at your backs....but you know and we all know, the only thing conservatives know how to do is scare the fuck out of white people, gerrymander districts to get elected and bullshit rednecks...you have it all, and I can't wait to see you people brag or better still gag over the possibilities of a good sound china jobs making success!!

That includes those who voted for him.

They know he lies every time he opens his mouth. They know he's stupid. They know he failed at almost everything he has done. They know he's too stupid to understand the duties of the "precedent".

And still, they voted for him.

^^^

Notice how the trumpkins are always so desperate to change the subject?

Notice how they can never ever come with anything the Cheeto in Chief can actually DO?

Forum List

Back