Many Americans Don’t Believe Trump Can Handle Presidential Duties

Of course there is. I want you to remember thinking that I was crazy when Trump rapes and humiliates our county, proving that I was right.
Didn't you state there is no way he would win? So no, I'm not worried.
It's impossible to predict foreign and domestic sabotage in an election. Even with that help he was still -3,000,000 votes.
Oh my, I remember when Rather knowingly lied about Bush. No proof Russia had anything to do with the leaks. Another thing what was leaked told the truth about the corruption in your party. It's like a robber getting mad at the person that turned him in. I am glad how you are showing that liberals have no morals. Make it easier kicking your ass in 2018.
Rather lost his job for not fact checking something. Trump won the Presidency by convincing idiots that fact checking is bullshit.
Trump won because we house a nation of idiot whites who keep putting all their hopes and dreams in a party that don't give a rats shit about anything but a politician welfare check. They now have their perfect candidate, the majority house and senate, no more whining, no more excuses, lets see what billionaires row will do for poor white trash on gov. handouts.....LOLOLLOLOL
--------------------------------------------------------- I voted for the TRUMP simply for a rebuilt USA military and a conservative supreme court and conservatives to the federal courts and good gun laws for Americans TRed .

Less than half of Americans are confident that President-elect Donald Trump can handle several presidential duties, a new Gallup poll finds.

On the other hand, the poll did show that 60 percent of Americans are confident in Trump’s ability to effectively work with Congress. A little more than half (55 percent) think he will be able to defend U.S. interests abroad.

WOW, THAT'S A NO BRAINER FOR THE AMERICAN STUPID, SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESS IS WHITE, CONSERVATIVE AND STUPID AND DUMB LIKE HE IS.....DUH!!

Leftists are repeating the same story for decades. It's worth remembering they were screaming their lungs out, just as they do now with Trump, that Ronald Reagan was unfit to be the US president before he made huge success of his two terms.

Keep trolling, you know it doesn't work anymore. But hey, you tried.

Less than half of Americans are confident that President-elect Donald Trump can handle several presidential duties, a new Gallup poll finds.

On the other hand, the poll did show that 60 percent of Americans are confident in Trump’s ability to effectively work with Congress. A little more than half (55 percent) think he will be able to defend U.S. interests abroad.

WOW, THAT'S A NO BRAINER FOR THE AMERICAN STUPID, SINCE THE MAJORITY OF THE CONGRESS IS WHITE, CONSERVATIVE AND STUPID AND DUMB LIKE HE IS.....DUH!!
He doesn't stand a chance of winning the election, don't worry. Hillary has the electoral college votes all sewn up.

Yes...but they thought a guy whose only real job was community agitator and a no show Senate seat in Illinois could be President......while Trump runs a business empire that spans the globe and also had time to be a reality t.v. star....

Anyone who thinks obama could handle the job and Trump can't....is really too stupid to be breathing on their own...

Many thought Obungles would fail....they (and we) were spot on
:cuckoo:

I already know you're crazy, no need to advertise it
Of course there is. I want you to remember thinking that I was crazy when Trump rapes and humiliates our county, proving that I was right.

Oh...you used the wrong name......"I want you to remember thinking that I was crazy when OBAMA rapes and humiliates our country....."

There...fixed that for you....

So the worst-case scenario would result in a sideways move.

Yes...but they thought a guy whose only real job was community agitator and a no show Senate seat in Illinois could be President......while Trump runs a business empire that spans the globe and also had time to be a reality t.v. star....

Anyone who thinks obama could handle the job and Trump can't....is really too stupid to be breathing on their own...

Everyone except the left are racist and Nazi or Hitler. They keep ignoring those are the things that came from the left.

Here is the good one from Danial Hannan.

33msu48.jpg

These are the same Americans who still think Hillary has a shot at the Presidency
The old white bitch got 2 million pop. votes than Tweet, next?
Million of illegal and non-living voters you mean

Didn't you state there is no way he would win? So no, I'm not worried.
It's impossible to predict foreign and domestic sabotage in an election. Even with that help he was still -3,000,000 votes.
Oh my, I remember when Rather knowingly lied about Bush. No proof Russia had anything to do with the leaks. Another thing what was leaked told the truth about the corruption in your party. It's like a robber getting mad at the person that turned him in. I am glad how you are showing that liberals have no morals. Make it easier kicking your ass in 2018.
Rather lost his job for not fact checking something. Trump won the Presidency by convincing idiots that fact checking is bullshit.
Trump won because we house a nation of idiot whites who keep putting all their hopes and dreams in a party that don't give a rats shit about anything but a politician welfare check. They now have their perfect candidate, the majority house and senate, no more whining, no more excuses, lets see what billionaires row will do for poor white trash on gov. handouts.....LOLOLLOLOL

Filthy racist troll ^^^^^^^

:fu:

What a load of horse shit but then what would anyone expect from a racist like Tigerass.

Trump runs a multi billion dollar company and he's picked a good cabinet. I'm sure he will be able to perform the duties of POTUS just fine.

The only people who don't think he can handle the job is Tigerass and the Dems who voted for Hillary. Of course they all think she could handle it. Kinda funny since she's stupid, careless and incompetent.

We will all certainly find out. He will be sworn in in seventeen days. Hope Tigerass decides to leave the country like all those celebrities did.

Oh wait. I forgot. None of them left. To bad. No one would miss them or Tigerass at all except that Tigerass does provide some threads we can all laugh at. LOL

Forum List

Back