Many American Jews Are Abandoning The Democratic Party

Yep. Just like blacks. Just like Hispanics...and now Jews.
Yet Democrats still keep winning elections.

Isn't it time to just drop the whole "Walk Away" myth?
Support for Democrats is down across the board, Jack. Among blacks...among Hispanics...and now among Jews. You're the party of failed policies and people have started noticing. If you want crime, rampant inflation and never ending wars...put Democrats in control of things.

Support for Democrats is down across the board, Jack. Among blacks...among Hispanics...and now among Jews. You're the party of failed policies and people have started noticing. If you want crime, rampant inflation and never ending wars...put Democrats in control of things.
So, how does one explain the Democratic candidates winning in the special elections in VIrginia, PA, etc?

Something is not right with your math.

I do not have to think about it.

I see the support the US government gives to Israel.

And this administration has lost a lot of support from Democrats because of it. What does that tell you? Still, nothing, right?

Your propaganda is weak.
It assumes most Jews are dumb and stupid.

How Antisemitic of you that you think we do not know what is what and who is who.

You are nothing more than one of those useless idiots who think that lies are going to move Jews to vote for Republicans .

Actually, there are many Republican voters who are seeing the light and voting for their issues and voting for Democratic candidates.

You are a total loser.
I see as a fucking far Left Communist, you can't wait to impose permanent one party rule in this country. Losers like you and the rest of the hippies are why this country is in trouble.

The Civilians in Gaza are NOT being bombed by Israel. Hamas infrastructure is.

And Hamas dresses in civilian clothing instead of their military uniforms in order to count as civilian casualties.

Let us not forget that many pro Hamas civilians want to die for Allah, for the cause, so they put themselves as Human shields hoping that the Military target will not be hit. And that is the problem. When Hamas hides bombs, or their offices in Hospitals, mosques, schools, buildings, those become Military targets allowed by International law.

Learn what is what before writing an essay about all you do not know about.

You are fighting with a Democrat…again. Get used to it when it comes to the Israel issue.

You are fighting with a Democrat…again. Get used to it when it comes to the Israel issue.
You are not a Democrat.

It is like someone on the board saying that they are Jewish when they are not.

You are working too hard on your propaganda.

Go vote for Trump as the first Authoritarian Dictator for President. :)

About 4 or 5 anti Israel Democrats does not the Democratic Party make. Even if they are ten......no power to stop any help for Israel.

They had to be elected, meaning many voted for them. You are so lost and likely won’t figure it out until it is too late and Israel is gone. Even then, you will likely buy into the propaganda du jour from the Democratic Party and the MSM that explains away any responsibility the Democrats and their policies may have. You really are attempting to argue that water isn’t wet. It is very ignorant and uniformed. Wise up.

They had to be elected, meaning many voted for them. You are so lost and likely won’t figure it out until it is too late and Israel is gone. Even then, you will likely buy into the propaganda du jour from the Democratic Party and the MSM that explains away any responsibility the Democrats and their policies may have. You really are attempting to argue that water isn’t wet. It is very ignorant and uniformed. Wise up.
You are so boring. Really. Boring to the point that now I am going to sleep.

I used to be a member of JPFO, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership....their superior version of the NRA, and you dont have to be a Jew to be a member. While most Jews tend to be pacifists, at least in the U.S., some gave markedly more Conservative principles and fully support the Constitution as it is.

More liberal Jews should take a cue from these conservative Jewish patriots.

It is the power of the Democrat Media -- nothing more.
Just because you think people voting for their self interest and not yours doesnt mean they are wide eyed about why. You just dont like a political party representing minority interests.

Nope

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult has convinced Jews that the Republican Party supports Christian Values over Jewish Values, and that Christians want to reform and replace Judaism.
In reality Republicans embrace traditional Christian and Jewish Values.
Values is the key.

The Republican Party does support the KKK and the radical right wingers who blame the Jews for killing Jesus. It was the Romans who killed Jesus, but they hate and distrust Jews and this is just the excuse they use.

There was also a significant number of Americans who supported Hitler and the Nazi's in the run up to WWII. Both Charles Lindberg and Henry Ford were openly supportive of Hilter and the Nazi's.

The KKK are virulently anti-Semetic, and anti-Catholic for that matter. I remember that Republicans claimed Kennedy would be more beholding to the Pope than the American people when he ran for President. No Catholic had ever been President. I was a kid at the time and couldn't fathom why his religion was a problem but it appears that Republicans have always gone after anyone they deem to be "unAmerican".

The Civilians in Gaza are NOT being bombed by Israel. Hamas infrastructure is.

And Hamas dresses in civilian clothing instead of their military uniforms in order to count as civilian casualties.

Let us not forget that many pro Hamas civilians want to die for Allah, for the cause, so they put themselves as Human shields hoping that the Military target will not be hit. And that is the problem. When Hamas hides bombs, or their offices in Hospitals, mosques, schools, buildings, those become Military targets allowed by International law.

Learn what is what before writing an essay about all you do not know about.

I am well aware of what Hamas is doing here, but that's not an excuse for Isreal to murder thousands of innocent Palestinians, and inflict starvation and suffering on the most vulnerable Palestinians, in an effort to kill a handful of "Hamas Infrastructure".

The Israelis killed 700 Palestinians to kill 1 Hamas leader last week. These are THEIR numbers. Yes many of them were women and children.

The hospital has had no power for days, and babies are dying. This goes so far beyond Israel defending itself that I cannot begin to imagine how anyone justifies these horrors.

The Republican Party does support the KKK and the radical right wingers who blame the Jews for killing Jesus. It was the Romans who killed Jesus, but they hate and distrust Jews and this is just the excuse they use.

There was also a significant number of Americans who supported Hitler and the Nazi's in the run up to WWII. Both Charles Lindberg and Henry Ford were openly supportive of Hilter and the Nazi's.

The KKK are virulently anti-Semetic, and anti-Catholic for that matter. I remember that Republicans claimed Kennedy would be more beholding to the Pope than the American people when he ran for President. No Catholic had ever been President. I was a kid at the time and couldn't fathom why his religion was a problem but it appears that Republicans have always gone after anyone they deem to be "unAmerican".

You're an idiot. The GOP does not support the KKK. The majority of Klan members were Democrats, not Republicans.

Forum List

Back