Many American Jews Are Abandoning The Democratic Party

Nope

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult has convinced Jews that the Republican Party supports Christian Values over Jewish Values, and that Christians want to reform and replace Judaism.
In reality Republican embrace traditional Christian and Jewish Values.
Values is the key.

Yep. I have never heard a Christian pastor at any of the churches I have ever attended given anything but full support for Israel and the Jewish people.

No, that is reality. Where do you get your facts?

Are you denying that Democrats elected a group of people that are anti-Israel? Does it not sink in with you that to elect them, they must have quite a bit of support?
You make so much with so little.

MTG and others were also elected by the Republicans, and they are blatantly antisemitic.

You really are grabbing at straws. Tenuous ones.

Yep. I have never heard a Christian pastor at any of the churches I have ever attended given anything but full support for Israel and the Jewish people.
Say again?

Republikkkans support Russia.

Republikkkans are responsible for "cut and spend" policies, destructive deficit spending and 3 economic crashes, each worse than the last, in the past 40 years.

Jews will vote for Democrats.

Republicans do not support Russia. That is partisan nonsense that fooled the same ignorant lemmings that fell for the Russian collusion narrative. However, many Republicans do not support providing endless money with little to no accountability to a corrupt Ukraine. If Democrats were smart, which they aren’t, they would realize that Russia is really just trying to bankrupt us and bleed of us our military armaments. I am beginning to believe that this administration is well aware of this and is ok with it. What else is a logical person supposed to believe when they also appease China and Iran who are both proxies for Iran who is in turn a proxy for Hamas? They are all anti-US as is this administration. Either that or they really are this stupid.

You make so much with so little.

MTG and others were also elected by the Republicans, and they are blatantly antisemitic.

You really are grabbing at straws. Tenuous ones.

Please provide examples of their anti-Semitism. I don’t think you need me to provide examples from the Democratic Party. They are front and center.

Meaning you.

Done with your delegitimizing and gaslighting.

What a Rah Rah Rah vessel of ignorance.

Once again, if you are Jewish, you are voting against your own people by voting for Democrats.

The Squad is more representative of the Democratic Party that you care to admit. How many Democrats voted to censure Talib for her anti-Semitic comments? How many Republicans? And you know as well as I do that the pro-Palestine rallies across the US are made up of Democrats, not Republicans.

Sorry, but those are the simple, undeniable facts. Ignorance to these facts will ultimately lead to another occurrence similar to the Holocaust. Don’t fall for it.

Once again, if you are Jewish, you are voting against your own people by voting for Democrats.

The Squad is more representative of the Democratic Party that you care to admit. How many Democrats voted to censure Talib for her anti-Semitic comments? How many Republicans? And you know as well as I do that the pro-Palestine rallies across the US are made up of Democrats, not Republicans.

Sorry, but those are the simple, undeniable facts. Ignorance to these facts will ultimately lead to another occurrence similar to the Holocaust. Don’t fall for it.
Your propaganda is weak.
It assumes most Jews are dumb and stupid.

How Antisemitic of you that you think we do not know what is what and who is who.

You are nothing more than one of those useless idiots who think that lies are going to move Jews to vote for Republicans .

Actually, there are many Republican voters who are seeing the light and voting for their issues and voting for Democratic candidates.

You are a total loser.

Your propaganda is weak.
It assumes most Jews are dumb and stupid.

How Antisemitic of you that you think we do not know what is what and who is who.

You are nothing more than one of those useless idiots who think that lies are going to move Jews to vote for Republicans .

Actually, there are many Republican voters who are seeing the light and voting for their issues and voting for Democratic candidates.

You are a total loser.

I don’t think they are stupid, just brainwashed. That doesn’t make me an anti-Semite. Jews who are not Democrats will say the same thing about fellow Jews. I know them and have spoken with them.

Do you find it strange that Jews who are Democrats find themselves arguing against other Democrats on this forum regarding the situation in Israel? Have you noticed that they have had to put on their Republican hat and side with Republicans? Things that SHOULD make you go hmm.

I don’t think they are stupid, just brainwashed. That doesn’t make me an anti-Semite. Jews who are not Democrats will say the same thing about fellow Jews. I know them and have spoken with them.

Do you find it strange that Jews who are Democrats find themselves arguing against other Democrats on this forum regarding the situation in Israel? Have you noticed that they have had to put on their Republican hat and side with Republicans? Things that SHOULD make you go hmm.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Keep up the propaganda.

Ha, ha, ha as if now some Jews are actually going to vote for the Republican disrespect for the US constitution and putting in the WH a Dictator wannabe.

Keep an eye on the November 24 election.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Keep up the propaganda.

Ha, ha, ha as if now some Jews are actually going to vote for the Republican disrespect for the US constitution and putting in the WH a Dictator wannabe.

Keep an eye on the November 24 election.

I see you ignored what I posted. Why is it that Republicans this forum support Israel while many non-Jewish Democrats are pro-Palestine and pro-Hamas? Think on that.

I don’t have any illusions that the majority of Democrats will vote for a Republican president. It takes time to un-indoctrinate people. I would be willing to bet that some very wealthy Jews will quietly, so as not be be ostricized, change their votes based on wise observations.

I see you ignored what I posted. Why is it that Republicans this forum support Israel while many non-Jewish Democrats are pro-Palestine and pro-Hamas? Think on that.

I don’t have any illusions that the majority of Democrats will vote for a Republican president. It takes time to un-indoctrinate people. I would be willing to bet that some very wealthy Jews will quietly, so as not be be ostricized, change their votes based on wise observations.
I do not have to think about it.

I see the support the US government gives to Israel.

Forum List

Back