Many American Jews Are Abandoning The Democratic Party

I am well aware of what Hamas is doing here, but that's not an excuse for Isreal to murder thousands of innocent Palestinians, and inflict starvation and suffering on the most vulnerable Palestinians, in an effort to kill a handful of "Hamas Infrastructure".

The Israelis killed 700 Palestinians to kill 1 Hamas leader last week. These are THEIR numbers. Yes many of them were women and children.

The hospital has had no power for days, and babies are dying. This goes so far beyond Israel defending itself that I cannot begin to imagine how anyone justifies these horrors.
Gee whiz, Dragonlady...Hamas terrorists attack civilians in Israel, savagely killing babies, old people, concert goers and women...then take over 200 people hostage...run back to Gaza and hide in underground tunnels beneath hospitals using civilians as human shields...but your issue is with Israel?

I am well aware of what Hamas is doing here, but that's not an excuse for Isreal to murder thousands of innocent Palestinians, and inflict starvation and suffering on the most vulnerable Palestinians, in an effort to kill a handful of "Hamas Infrastructure".

The Israelis killed 700 Palestinians to kill 1 Hamas leader last week. These are THEIR numbers. Yes many of them were women and children.

The hospital has had no power for days, and babies are dying. This goes so far beyond Israel defending itself that I cannot begin to imagine how anyone justifies these horrors.
WHAT thousands of civilians?

Hamas wearing civilian clothes can be considered to be civilians? Because that is what Hamas does in Gaza. Dresses in civilian clothes to be counted as civilians.

And WHO is saying that 10,000 civilians have died? Only HAMAS. Or any of the other allegations? HAMAS.

Enough said.

Stay away from Tim Tok and Instagram and you will get the real picture. Try my thread on updates of what happens on a daily basis, not only in Gaza but around the world.

:)

WHAT thousands of civilians?

Hamas wearing civilian clothes can be considered to be civilians? Because that is what Hamas does in Gaza. Dresses in civilian clothes to be counted as civilians.

And WHO is saying that 10,000 civilians have died? Only HAMAS. Or any of the other allegations? HAMAS.

Enough said.

Stay away from Tim Tok and Instagram and you will get the real picture. Try my thread on updates of what happens on a daily basis, not only in Gaza but around the world.

:)

Where did I say 10,000 civilians were killed? I said 700 - from Israeli claims.

I am well aware of what Hamas is doing but that doesn't give the Isreali's the right to murder Palestinian civilians to get to them. That makes the Isreali's no different from Hamas, because they too know they are killing innocents and children and they won't stop.

Israeli told the Palestinians to go to the South, and then they bombed the South. The Palestinians can't leave because no country will take them, and they have nowhere to go. Israel is also killing journalists and their own hostages in these attacks.

Israsel been retaliating against the Palestinians now for 70 years and nothing has changed. Time to do something different. What does it profit a man if he gains the world but loses his soul???

I don't watch Tik Tok ever, and I'm getting my information from Doctors Without Borders, and the United Nations.

Last edited:
Where did I say 10,000 civilians were killed? I said 700 - from Israeli claims.

I am well aware of what Hamas is doing but that doesn't give the Isreali's the right to murder Palestinian civilians to kill them. That makes the Isreali's no different from Hamas, because they too know they are killing innocents and children and they won't stop doing it.

They told the Palestinians to go to the South, and then they bombed the South. They can't leave, and they have nowhere to go. They're also killing journalists and their own hostages in these attacks.
It is a war. a WAR.

And NO, Israel does not go around with the intention of killing innocent civilians. It follows the Geneva Convention to a T.

Civilians are being used as human shields and even shot at if they try to move south by Hamas.

I cannot imagine that Israel said that it killed 700 Gaza civilians, or which source you got that.

Israel is not bombing the south. It is bombing Hamas sites which are firing missiles towards Israel from Kahn Younis, etc.

I follow on a daily basis and post on my thread every updates:

This is part of what The IDF has been doing in Gaza so far:

I am sorry but, you can choose to believe the sources which are telling you what Hamas is telling the world, or you may follow what is actually happening.

He was following the teachings of Islam, that no Muslim could be sovereign over Muslim conquered land. So was Al Husseini.

And especially that Jews......would be governing over Muslims.

No problem with the Hashemites taking over TransJordan, or Judea and Samaria, or Gaza.

Muslims ok.
Non Jews.....not ok.
Horseshit. The Emir of mecca sold out to Chaim Weizmann .

Amir Surada is posting like a mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

Hamas attacked Israel. Israel is following the Law of War. Hamas is going to die.

It is a war. a WAR.

And NO, Israel does not go around with the intention of killing innocent civilians. It follows the Geneva Convention to a T.

Civilians are being used as human shields and even shot at if they try to move south by Hamas.

I cannot imagine that Israel said that it killed 700 Gaza civilians, or which source you got that.

Israel is not bombing the south. It is bombing Hamas sites which are firing missiles towards Israel from Kahn Younis, etc.

I follow on a daily basis and post on my thread every updates:

This is part of what The IDF has been doing in Gaza so far:

I am sorry but, you can choose to believe the sources which are telling you what Hamas is telling the world, or you may follow what is actually happening.

Yep, you are correct, but you see where many, if not most, of your fellow Democrats really stand. I will point out again that it is Republicans that are defending Israel on this forum. That is indicative of the Republican base as a whole.

Most Democrats, including Obama, actually believe there is a moral equivalency between what Hamas did and what Israel is doing. You will never change their mind because they have been indoctrinated to believe the way they do. No amount of reasoning will change their minds.

Now you know how we feel dealing with Democrats on most issues.

I am well aware of what Hamas is doing but that doesn't give the Isreali's the right to murder Palestinian civilians to get to them. That makes the Isreali's no different from Hamas, because they too know they are killing innocents and children and they won't stop.

It is very, very different. Hamas specifically and secretly targeted innocent civilians with the hopes that they would NOT run into the IDF. They went door to door and savagely killed unarmed women, children and the elderly. They captured some of these innocents to take as hostages. If given the opportunity, they would do exactly the same thing in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Israel, on the other hand, has bombed places where Hamas is hiding, which is surrounded by civilians. They didn’t snear in, they gave fair warning of their intent. Some civilians have died as a result, which is virtually unavoidable. The only hostages Israel have taken has been Hamas terrorists. The IDF would not and does not go door to door killing innocent women and children.

Imagine if the US and Iran got fully involved in this. Would the US not be able to bomb Tehran for fear of killing innocents while Iran bombs any and every US citizen they can find? How on earth would any war have been fought in the past using this method of warfare? The US and the British annihilated Berlin during WWII. Was that wrong? War is unforgiving. You and many of your buddies live in some kind of fantasy land where only soldiers are killed. Only soldiers should be targeted, even if they are hiding like cowards behind women and children, while barbarians like Hamas kill everyone in sight.

This is nothing more than idealistic, liberal thinking run amuck. You think and act just like the majority of 18 year olds, not just on this subject but nearly all. Grow up and stop being an idealistic college student who has no clue how the real world works.

Some loss but not much.,

Trump has suffered far more loss in comparison.

The polls say otherwise. The kids that vote heavily Democrat hate Biden for supporting Israel.

My main point however is that this Israel hatred is rooted in the Democratic Party, not the Republican Party. That is rather obvious.

Yep, you are correct, but you see where many, if not most, of your fellow Democrats really stand. I will point out again that it is Republicans that are defending Israel on this forum. That is indicative of the Republican base as a whole.

Most Democrats, including Obama, actually believe there is a moral equivalency between what Hamas did and what Israel is doing. You will never change their mind because they have been indoctrinated to believe the way they do. No amount of reasoning will change their minds.

Yep

It's weird, 60's is demonstrably wrong on every other issue, yet clear and correct on this.

Yep

It's weird, 60's is demonstrably wrong on every other issue, yet clear and correct on this.

It is because this affects him/her directly. Like most Democrats, they are ideologues. They support many things on an ideological basis as long as it doesn’t directly and negatively affect them. For example, Trump effectively raised taxes on the “rich“ by capping the SALT deduction at 10k and guess who raised the biggest stink? You got it, ”rich” Democrats who are supposedly on the “tax the rich” bandwagon. Good for thee but not for me comes to mind.

It is very, very different. Hamas specifically and secretly targeted innocent civilians with the hopes that they would NOT run into the IDF. They went door to door and savagely killed unarmed women, children and the elderly. They captured some of these innocents to take as hostages. If given the opportunity, they would do exactly the same thing in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Israel, on the other hand, has bombed places where Hamas is hiding, which is surrounded by civilians. They didn’t snear in, they gave fair warning of their intent. Some civilians have died as a result, which is virtually unavoidable. The only hostages Israel have taken has been Hamas terrorists. The IDF would not and does not go door to door killing innocent women and children.

Imagine if the US and Iran got fully involved in this. Would the US not be able to bomb Tehran for fear of killing innocents while Iran bombs any and every US citizen they can find? How on earth would any war have been fought in the past using this method of warfare? The US and the British annihilated Berlin during WWII. Was that wrong? War is unforgiving. You and many of your buddies live in some kind of fantasy land where only soldiers are killed. Only soldiers should be targeted, even if they are hiding like cowards behind women and children, while barbarians like Hamas kill everyone in sight.

This is nothing more than idealistic, liberal thinking run amuck. You think and act just like the majority of 18 year olds, not just on this subject but nearly all. Grow up and stop being an idealistic college student who has no clue how the real world works.
It's the same thing with dropping the nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan was stubborn in surrendering until they saw the mushroom clouds. Yet we have Democrats/Liberals second guessing Truman's actions. I believe they would've rather seen another 10K troops in harm's way with an invasion of the Japanese mainland.

A small minority of Dems only support Hamas. A small minority of Republicans only support Russia.

Guys, we have to work together to preserve our American ways of liberty and justice.

iThe polls say otherwise. The kids that vote heavily Democrat hate Biden for supporting Israel.

My main point however is that this Israel hatred is rooted in the Democratic Party, not the Republican Party. That is rather obvious.
The "kids" hate Trump fare more.
Hatred for Israel is rooted in the age divide, not in either party

Stop telling Democrats what they believe because you don't have the first clue about any of it. Focus on yourself, not others.

There is no defence for the murder of innocents on EITHER SIDE. A dead baby doesn't know or care if its parents are Palestinians or Jews, because its DEAD. How or why it was murdered is really irrelevant. A dead baby is a dead baby.

70 years of senseless murders, and then violent murderous retaliations - in larger numbers. Israeli's saying "they're sorry" or they don't want to kill innocents doesn't make these people any less terrorized or dead.

Israel can stop the bombing and the indisrimminate killing at any time. They have that option and they are choosing to continue killing Palestinians. That's what makes them no different than Hamas.

It's the same thing with dropping the nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan was stubborn in surrendering until they saw the mushroom clouds. Yet we have Democrats/Liberals second guessing Truman's actions. I believe they would've rather seen another 10K troops in harm's way with an invasion of the Japanese mainland.

They don't really think about the consequences of their ideological rants. Everything is theory. Nothing is reality to them. This mentality is implanted in many by teachers and professors who themselves are perpetual children who have never been exposed to a world outside of academia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back