Manliness and Happiness in Marriage

Sometimes I think my wife just pretends to let me think that I am in charge.

However, if we kept a record I would bet she gets her way more than I get my way.

We have a long standing non aggression treaty. If something is really important to her I give in. If something is really important to me she gives in. I have quite a collection of firearms because of that arrangement. She spends a lot of money on antiques.
Compromise is essential, isn't it.
I had an epiphany once when my older daughter was 16.
I said "I would die for you or your Mother any time. If danger comes to this house, I will go outside and meet it and you lock the door behind me. This is what fathers do. Your mother and you get your way 90% of the time or more, but in certain instances, I will take charge. This is what men do and if you don't like that, all three of us can go out on the front lawn and if the three of you ladies can kick my butt, YOU can be in charge."

They did not try to take charge, wisely.

Let me help you "picture a worse existence."

1. Go transgender. Transgenders have an extremely high ratio of suicides and attempted suicides compounding their extremely high incidence of clinical depression. I wonder why.
2. If he was so bad, why did you marry him? It was your choice.
3. I wonder what he has to say about you. Perhaps he is still recovering too, and with a woman who truly loves him now. And shows it.
He's dead. Been dead for 12 years. He never remarried either. See. No woman that truly loved him. Ever. If you asked him what he thought of me,, he might say "who?"

The sight of the female form is disgusting. As an artist I cannot find beauty in fat pads so I could never be transgender. Ugh. Ugly ugly.

As captain of my soul I chart my own course.

Look it up yourself. Stop being so lazy. Any time I provide data or sources to any Leftist, they/you always play games and make excuses. When proof is ultimately provided, they/you simply claim "lies and propaganda." Here's a counter: If my contentions are in error, YOU provide YOUR source contradicting them.

John Wayne Gacy
Randy Kraft
Juan Corona to name but three homosexual mass murderers with dozens of victims
Ted Bundy

I feel very sorry for anyone who is not married to the love of their youth, as I am. Toward that end, I have advice for young men starting out in life.

1. "Yes dear." Funny but all too true. Women are more mature and wiser than we men are.
The prisons are not full of women, but full of men.
America's Dumbest videos on television rarely show women being stupid, but men are on all the time.

Have you ever seen a woman dive into a large cactus? Men do and then they yell for help.

2. Listen to your wife and your mother and don't just dismiss what she has to teach you. It took me ten or twenty years sometimes to figure out that what my mother told me when I was a married man was correct. I was well educated and traveled the world, but that did not confer the wisdom I thought it had.

3. There can be serious consequences to your dumbass decisions. Anticipate and think before you dive of a cliff, as I did into Lake Powell. It turned out all right, but might not have.

4. Scholar and founder of Focus on the Family, James Dobson said, "There is almost nothing a man can do wrong if he shows his children that he loves their mother." That is wisdom.

God bless women. They are fantastic. I know my wife is and feel sorry for sick, perverted homosexuals.

My wife is a truly great woman and an amazing human being. That being said, she's not always right. Regardless, I always give her the benefit of the doubt—although I love messing around with her sometimes, pulling her leg. We're older and we're expecting. I still can't believe an entirely new, complete human being is about to come into this world from her.

Look it up yourself. Stop being so lazy. Any time I provide data or sources to any Leftist, they/you always play games and make excuses. When proof is ultimately provided, they/you simply claim "lies and propaganda." Here's a counter: If my contentions are in error, YOU provide YOUR source contradicting them.

John Wayne Gacy
Randy Kraft
Juan Corona to name but three homosexual mass murderers with dozens of victims
There are way more heterosexual mass murderers but your analytical skills won't recognize that fact.

I cannot picture a worse existence than being married. I was married for 14 years,to a man ordinarily described as a good man. I am still recovering.
it is all about picking the right person with the right values.

You date based on looks but you marry based on values.

Hilarious.
The term "pussy whipped" comes to mind, as well as "wrapped around her little pinky"... as well as "beta male".

Oh looky at me... just a stupid, ignorant man who thanks God we have superior women around to correct us".

Holy Shit dude

And by the way - you seriously need to remove "manliness" from the title of this thread. You clearly have none. :D

Forum List

Back