Manchin wants to raise age to 21 for gun purchases, doesn't see need for AR-15s

Brandon thought it would be fun to sent the FBI against parents speaking out at local school boards
Huh ? The FBI is manning an investigating agency. Wtf are you talking about ?
It’s dight wing terrorism that is the biggest threat.

Maybe you were asleep when the Proud Boys helped orchestrate the election overthrow for Trump.

Huh ? The FBI is manning an investigating agency. Wtf are you talking about ?
It’s dight wing terrorism that is the biggest threat.

Maybe you were asleep when the Proud Boys helped orchestrate the election overthrow for Trump.

Sure, honey boo boo.

They tried to overthrow the election yet the only person killed was an unarmed female Veteran murdered by the Capitol Police

Sure, honey boo boo.

They tried to overthrow the election yet the only person killed was an unarmed female Veteran murdered by the Capitol Police
Sure, honey boo boo.

How ignorant. 4 died, and many cops sustained life threatening injuries. This woman broke through a

barrier leading to the Congress people they were sworn to protect. Are you delusional ?
Gee, how many BLM protestors were there ? Answer....NONE.
Yet Trump was calling for they’re being shot in the legs. Double standard with white supremes crowd. The crowd was chanting for assassinations of the VP and any elected official they could find...Trump instigated your wet dreams of glory.

More right wing terrorist doesn’t seem to bother you.

Last edited:
Answer stupid questions from ignorant people ? You don’t even recognize a correct answer do you. Really, you have no idea who determines assault rifle descriptions do you ? Your asking the wrong person dufus. Just check any state or country that has a ban.

You‘re mad at people who are better informed. That’s why you probably hang with pigeon heads.
Nice deflection again, really the answer is staring you right in your fucking face, you moron. Once again, which one of the weapons below is an Assault Rifle, if you dont fucking answer i will put your sorry ass on ignore with the other 178 fucking morons.

Which weapon is an Assault Weapon
.......................The one on the left?......................................The one on the right?
19122.jpg Ruger-10-22-11198.jpg

Nice deflection again, really the answer is staring you right in your fucking face, you moron. Once again, which one of the weapons below is an Assault Rifle, if you dont fucking answer i will put your sorry ass on ignore with the other 178 fucking morons.

.......................The one on the left?......................................The one on the right?
View attachment 660343 View attachment 660346
You are a slow one. I’m not the moron when you’re the one who can’t even understand shit about gun laws? Is it because you’re the one who doesn’t know shit about what they are talking about ? Are you that confused by .22 vs .223 ? Please, little child. Take your little ball of gotcha questions and shove them. There are more then half dozen states that claim a ban on assault weapons. You want me to compare their definitions one at a time with your sorry ass little pictures ? Please, go ahead little child and put me on ignore.🖕

Last edited:

Here is NY state’s description of assault weapons....not one picture dufus.
Is it too complicated to read without pictures ? You guys are a joke. If you have a problem with NY, put THEM on ignore. Hilarious. There are at least six other states. It’s now up to you.....go for it. Or just cry child. I really don’t care.

Last edited:

WTF?
The one on the right.

The one on the left I believe is a 30.06.

Both are former military, that fire a .223 round.

One is lightweight, the other is not.
Light weight meaning that one is a lot more maneuverable than the other.

WTF?
The one on the right.

The one on the left I believe is a 30.06.

Both are former military, that fire a .223 round.

One is lightweight, the other is not.
Light weight meaning that one is a lot more maneuverable than the other.
The bottom line is, no one uses pictures in laws to describe what they are regulating. That a gun-a holic lives in a non verbal world of pictures to describe the world around them, is pitiful. Sorry ass little children playing gotcha with “his” little pictures has no respect for the rule of law if that’s all he knows.
He’s really quite funny pretending he doesn’t know the difference between a .22 and a .223, just to play games while real children are being slaughtered and he promotes it with his silly little diversion gocha questions.

Manchin wants to raise age to 21 for gun purchases, doesn't see need for AR-15s

Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia voiced his support Monday for raising the age to 21 for purchasing semi-automatic weapons and questioned why individuals need to own high-powered AR-15-style weapons, putting him at odds with Republicans who are resisting imposing any restrictions on access to firearms.
"I never thought I had a need for that type of a high-capacity automatic weapon," Manchin told CNN on Monday. "I like to shoot, I like to go out and hunt. I like to go out sports shooting. I do all of that. But I've never felt I needed something of that magnitude."
Manchin also said he "wouldn't have a problem on looking at" backing a ban on so-called assault weapons -- a proposal pushed by the White House and Democratic leaders, but that stands no chance of winning the needed 60-votes in the Senate.

"It depends on what they, how they would approach it," Manchin said. "I'm open to anything that makes gun sense."

The comments from the Senate's most conservative Democrat -- who hails from a state with a strong gun culture -- show growing Democratic support for imposing tough new gun laws as senators try to see whether there can be any compromise with Republicans to deal with episodes of gun violence ravaging communities nationwide. The position underscores how the two sides still have a number of major disagreements to resolve as they race to cut a deal this week amid public outcry over mass shootings nationwide.

Manchin is part of a small bipartisan group of Senate negotiators trying to finalize a deal on guns. The negotiators are not discussing some of President Joe Biden's demands such as renewing the expired assault weapons ban, but they are looking at a handful of changes, including incentivizing states to enact red flag laws, which allow guns to be temporarily taken away from individuals deemed a danger to themselves or others, expand background checks on gun purchases, bolster the mental health care system and beef up school security. There is also discussion about new regulations on gun trafficking between states and potential new legislation on storing weapons safely at gun owners' residences.

Given that there is a AR behind every blade of grass in WV it looks like he's giving himself a out.
Manchin is finished in West Virginia.

The bottom line is, no one uses pictures in laws to describe what they are regulating. That a gun-a holic lives in a non verbal world of pictures to describe the world around them, is pitiful. Sorry ass little children playing gotcha with “his” little pictures has no respect for the rule of law if that’s all he knows.
He’s really quite funny pretending he doesn’t know the difference between a .22 and a .223, just to play games while real children are being slaughtered and he promotes it with his silly little diversion gocha questions.
I know, it's crazy.
Just because a bore of a weapons barrel is somehow is less lethal than a comparative caliber or the projectile coming out of the end of it.

I know, it's crazy.
Just because a bore of a weapons barrel is somehow is less lethal than a comparative caliber or the projectile coming out of the end of it.
It’s the typical diversion tactic played by gunners who pretend that just because they can play with a firearm without shooting themselves in the foot, they are suddenly experts on firearm regulations and the constitution.

It’s the typical diversion tactic played by gunners who pretend that just because they can play with a firearm without shooting themselves in the foot, they are suddenly experts on firearm regulations and the constitution.
Why do you think they need so many rounds to wound a turtle?

Why do you think they need so many rounds to wound a turtle?
Gun a holics have a high number of chicken shit soldier wannabes among them. Who knows why they want to go to the surplus store and buy their camo gear and play soldier boy. The lethality of an AR15 Platform rifle stems from a combination of factors which all play into the ease of its use. Bragging that a 12 year old can shoot one “ with deadly precision” is an immediate warning sign that it’s probably NOT the right weapon to make available to young adults and even older with social problems. They need more regulation as does everyone who is in the line of distribution of firearms from legal sales to criminals. UBCs if done right can help regulate and control the carnage these weapons and all other firearms cause.

Last edited:
That's what the search said.
I didn't have the visual search floating icon, at the time I responded.

View attachment 660373

View attachment 660375
Hard to tell with the picture between the two.

Regardless, doesn't change my answer.
I didn't do a search because I know that the AR platform has a charging handle. The Ruger 10-22 doesn't. Also the magazine is a dead give away.

Forum List

Back