Manchin has destroyed Biden’s agenda

Biden massive infrastructure fraud plan is gone .. His massive illegal federal grab of all state elections is history .
Xidens illegal packing the USSC is history

Now I expect Xiden to start raising taxes if he has the votes

His entire radical Marxist agenda is grinded to a hault like the German invasion of Russia

Was bedeutet "hault"? Ah sorry: Do you have a German translation for the word "hault"?
Halt !!
Aha ... yea okay. This anti-Germanism makes sense if someone thinks Germany liked to win world war 2. Keeps the problem why the USA so deeply hates Germany. But in this question I don't expect an answer from you.

Infra-structure has by the way nothing to do with Marxism. Infra structure means for example it needs streets if someone likes to drive car.
It's not anti-German,

:lol: "Devil", "Nazi", "German" - all the same to "you". So you tried to use this emotional hate color for an attack against Mr. president Joe Biden.

By the way, the invasion of Russia before capturing England made no military sense.

Aha - seems to me you are not totally gone gaga. And what is the question which you could ask yourselve now after you had found this out?

There was easier oil to take,

Oil? ... For to be able to attack Russia?

so why attack Russia with operation Barbarossa and fight a two front war?

If he was not able to win against Stalin with operation Blödmann Barbarossa - against whom else or for what else the narcissist Anders Behring Breivick ... ah sorry: the narcissist Donald Trump ... damn ... the narcissist Adolf Hitler did like to fight?
1. Wrong. My wife's ancestry is German. Her ancestry includes a Teutonic Knight, and a castle on the Rhine, as well as an officer in the US revolutionary war who died on a British prison ship. So to me, Nazis and devils are bad, German is good, especially Octoberfest.

2. Biden is bad too, but he's not a Nazi or a devil, he's a "racist democrat".

3. Why did Hitler attack Russia before capturing Britain? He thought that the channel protected his western flank, especially after he and Rommel fortified it.

4. He needed lots of oil to keep his big tanks moving.

5. Yep, they were all classic narcissists.

Weird. Very, very, very weird. But narcissism - better to say "superbia" - is perhaps the most underestimated deadly sin. And your "Teutonic Knight" and "Octoberfest" knowledge about Germany is the same as if someone would know that in the USA exists a pentagonal building where's written on "Hollywood".
1. I hope you aren't calling me a liar about my wife's ancestry. Her ancestors came from Zweibrucken in the early 1700s.
2. Superbia could also be called the sin of "pride". Yes it fits bad egotistical leaders. Marie Antoinette comes to mind.
3. Not sure what your "Hollywood" reference is about. Come to think of it, I'm not sure what we're debating. I think you said we hated Germans over the Nord Stream 2 deal, and then we got off track on a WW2 discussion?
Anyway, I'm a Trump policy supporter, not necessarily a Trump supporter. I won't vote for him in the GOP primary, but if he wins the nomination I'll vote for him over any democrat, like Kamala.

Our infrastructure is crumbling. Highways, interstates, bridges and more need attention. Yeah, stopping that was so helpful

Yet only 5% of Biden's infrastructure bill actually goes to infrastructure. Imagine that? :lol: Sorta like Obama's trillion plus stimulus that was basically an under the table payoff to key Democratic donors like Solyindra. Remember when Obama said shovel ready jobs were not shovel ready?

Biden's infrastructure deal is pure graft. To call it infrastructure is a joke.

Biden massive infrastructure fraud plan is gone .. His massive illegal federal grab of all state elections is history .

His entire radical Marxist agenda is grinded to a hault like the German invasion of Russia

Was bedeutet "hault"? Ah sorry: Do you have a German translation for the word "hault"?
Halt !!
Aha ... yea okay. This anti-Germanism makes sense if someone thinks Germany liked to win world war 2. Keeps the problem why the USA so deeply hates Germany. But in this question I don't expect an answer from you.

Infra-structure has by the way nothing to do with Marxism. Infra structure means for example it needs streets if someone likes to drive car.
It's not anti-German,

:lol: "Devil", "Nazi", "German" - all the same to "you". So you tried to use this emotional hate color for an attack against Mr. president Joe Biden.

By the way, the invasion of Russia before capturing England made no military sense.

Aha - seems to me you are not totally gone gaga. And what is the question which you could ask yourselve now after you had found this out?

There was easier oil to take,

Oil? ... For to be able to attack Russia?

so why attack Russia with operation Barbarossa and fight a two front war?

If he was not able to win against Stalin with operation Blödmann Barbarossa - against whom else or for what else the narcissist Anders Behring Breivick ... ah sorry: the narcissist Donald Trump ... damn ... the narcissist Adolf Hitler did like to fight?
1. Wrong. My wife's ancestry is German. Her ancestry includes a Teutonic Knight, and a castle on the Rhine, as well as an officer in the US revolutionary war who died on a British prison ship. So to me, Nazis and devils are bad, German is good, especially Octoberfest.

2. Biden is bad too, but he's not a Nazi or a devil, he's a "racist democrat".

3. Why did Hitler attack Russia before capturing Britain? He thought that the channel protected his western flank, especially after he and Rommel fortified it.

4. He needed lots of oil to keep his big tanks moving.

5. Yep, they were all classic narcissists.

Weird. Very, very, very weird. But narcissism - better to say "superbia" - is perhaps the most underestimated deadly sin. And your "Teutonic Knight" and "Octoberfest" knowledge about Germany is the same as if someone would know that in the USA exists a pentagonal building where's written on "Hollywood".
1. I hope you aren't calling me a liar about my wife's ancestry. Her ancestors came from Zweibrucken in the early 1700s.
2. Superbia could also be called the sin of "pride". Yes it fits bad egotistical leaders. Marie Antoinette comes to mind.
3. Not sure what your "Hollywood" reference is about. Come to think of it, I'm not sure what we're debating. I think you said we hated Germans over the Nord Stream 2 deal, and then we got off track on a WW2 discussion?
Anyway, I'm a Trump policy supporter, not necessarily a Trump supporter. I won't vote for him in the GOP primary, but if he wins the nomination I'll vote for him over any democrat, like Kamala.

There's absolutelly nothing to say from me about this. This way to think is totally strange to me.

Last edited:
Our infrastructure is crumbling. Highways, interstates, bridges and more need attention. Yeah, stopping that was so helpful
That's exclusively on a state and local level, dumbass!

There are state highways and US highways. Funding for US highways comes, at least in part, from the federal gov't. Dumbass.
Interstates are federal. The funding for them is, at least in part, from the federal gov't.
Bridges repairs are also partly funded by the federal gov't.

All of the above get funding from the federal government.
from: Thousands of US bridges are 'structurally deficient' as pace of repair slows to lowest point in five years, industry group says
"Federal money for road and bridge projects comes from the Highway Trust Fund, which receives money from a federal gas tax of 18.4 cents per gallon and 24.4 cents per gallon of diesel fuel."

Do a little research before calling someone else a dumbass while proving yourself to be an idiot.

There are state highways and US highways. Funding for US highways comes, at least in part, from the federal gov't. Dumbass.
Interstates are federal. The funding for them is, at least in part, from the federal gov't.

from: Thousands of US bridges are 'structurally deficient' as pace of repair slows to lowest point in five years, industry group says
"Federal money for road and bridge projects comes from the Highway Trust Fund, which receives money from a federal gas tax of 18.4 cents per gallon and 24.4 cents per gallon of diesel fuel."

Do a little research before calling someone else a dumbass while proving yourself to be an idiot.
We need a return to toll roads. Privatize everything. We are much better off that way.

We need a return to toll roads. Privatize everything. We are much better off that way.
no we are not, ever ben on the Pennsylvania toll road that is also a US highway? there are potholes bigger then cars on that toll road.

no we are not, ever ben on the Pennsylvania toll road that is also a US highway? there are potholes bigger then cars on that toll road.
Yeah, I can counter with countless neglected streets in my city. Guaranteed to ruin suspension systems, spines, teeth. the best way to gauge the condition of streets? Look for a lunar landing craft.

No, we do not. Interstate highways and US highways are a vital part of our economy. We need to stop letting politicians pick what the money is spent on based on whether they get instant credit for it.

There are plenty of great ways to cut federal spending. Roads and bridges have been put on the backburner long enough.

Last edited:

Yeah, I can counter with countless neglected streets in my city. Guaranteed to ruin suspension systems, spines, teeth. the best way to gauge the condition of streets? Look for a lunar landing craft.

You want those to be toll roads too?

No, we do not. Interstate highways and US highways are a vital part of our economy. We need to stop letting politicians pick what the money is spent on based on whether they get instant credit for it.

There are plenty of great ways to cut federal spending. Roads and bridges have been put on the backburner long enough.
How? By completely gutting the military?

First, by cutting the amount of money we send to other countries. Mainly those which can fund their own lives.

And then by cutting the defense budget by 1/3. We would still be spending more than any other country in the world, but could take care of things at home as well.

First, by cutting the amount of money we send to other countries. Mainly those which can fund their own lives.

And then by cutting the defense budget by 1/3. We would still be spending more than any other country in the world, but could take care of things at home as well.
Yeah, and taxing the EVUUUUULLLLLLLL rich at 150% tax rates, that'll learn em. How about making massive cuts in welfare programs that eat up 65% of the budget instead?

There is a glorious statue of Manchin in his future IF he can keep this up!

Yeah, and taxing the EVUUUUULLLLLLLL rich at 150% tax rates, that'll learn em. How about making massive cuts in welfare programs that eat up 65% of the budget instead?

Did I say anything about taxing the rich?

It would be a better conversation if you didn't just make up shit you want me to say.

Defense spending is the biggest expenditure of the budget. And it is overspending in the extreme.

It would be a better conversation if you didn't just make up shit you want me to say.

Defense spending is the biggest expenditure of the budget. And it is overspending in the extreme.
And yet it is Constitutionally mandated. Section 8 Housing, Medicaid, SNAP, and welfare aren't.

I see, tell us what has government been doing with all the money it taxes to maintain highways, bridges and interstate? Who's pocket did the money end up in?

Between Manchin and replacing Ginsberg the year isn't off to a bad start. Now Dems are fighting amongst themselves and Biden can't stop putting his foot in his mouth. :laugh:

the defense of the country is actually in the Constitution not the welfare programs.

Forum List

Back