Manchin can be gotten to ,

He cares about nothing but his bottom line , so what you do is simply ,under the table ,say that the democratic party will go after coal non stop if he doesn't play along with the dems. He doesn't care about any issues other then just how much he can make with his coal company. You threaten that and he will start talking as a democrat and not a dictator or Republican. Best thing we could do for the environment is dump coal completely anyway. So America and democrats can't lose, and can only gain by doing it anyway.
You are not a part of reality. Your fantasies are duly noted.

You have no power over the man

Delusional to think otherwise

Progressives do not give him money, lol
A republicans billfold is more important then their God and country. You are wrong.

G5000 has said maybe 5 good things about trump in 5 or 6 years, but at soon as he says something a Dem dont like (Lesh) he is a trumper :lol:
Goddamn, you simply cant make this shit up, folks.
This is how binary hacks are.

G5000 has said maybe 5 good things about trump in 5 or 6 years, but at soon as he says something a Dem dont like (Lesh) he is a trumper :lol:
Goddamn, you simply cant make this shit up, folks.
This is how binary hacks are.
I'm sure he likes you holding his hand but G5000 gets responses for his remarks today not what he said 6 years ago, Like I would know or care what he said 6 years ago in the first place, you say something stupid and I don't care what party you support . You are fair game.

I'm sure he likes you holding his hand but G5000 gets responses for his remarks today not what he said 6 years ago, Like I would know or care what he said 6 years ago in the first place, you say something stupid and I don't care what party you support . You are fair game.
He doesnt need anyone to hold his hand. Also, I wasnt talking to you, dumbfuck.

A republicans billfold is more important then their God and country. You are wrong.

You understand they give his campaign money, right? Not him directly, lol

When politicians talk about going after eachotehr's money they are almost always talking about campaign funds not personal wealth

No way he does that. He is enjoying his 15 minutes too much to let it end like that. For the first time in his life he is actually important. This is what is driving everything he does, he has both sides kissing his ass and he is loving it. The minute he became a Repub nobody would ever care about him again.

Yeah, you keep on believing that.

I noticed Prog shills on TV telling us Trump had hate campaigns. Trump had to deal with RINOS and Neo Cons. They are still there as new ones crop up over and over. What Trump was is impatient for his promises to be passed and the Repubs in power who promised the same things to come through in votes for.

Trump kept more of his promises than any politician in my life time.

He doesnt need anyone to hold his hand. Also, I wasnt talking to you, dumbfuck.
he must be a wimp to ned another wimp to hold his hand because someone said something bad about the poor pup. Dumbfuck when you say something on a forum that thousands read , you are saying it to those thousands you dumb fuck. I didn't intercept a letter you sent to him fuck head. It was from a forum.

You understand they give his campaign money, right? Not him directly, lol

When politicians talk about going after eachotehr's money they are almost always talking about campaign funds not personal wealth
Good God he makes a half million a year from his coal mines. You need to catch up.

he must be a wimp to ned another wimp to hold his hand because someone said something bad about the poor pup. Dumbfuck when you say something on a forum that thousands read , you are saying it to those thousands you dumb fuck. I didn't intercept a letter you sent to him fuck head. It was from a forum.
Could you find a way to use "fuck" a few more times?

If it weren't for the 50/50 split in the Senate and Manchin's ability to say no, Dems would have crammed through $5 trillion.
Scum bags 2.2 trillion to 50 americans who don't need it or Bidens 5 trillion to 320 million Americans that do need it. What a clown.

Manchin has already been gotten to. Why else would he work so hard to disrupt his party to the advantage of the trump party? Accept that he is an enemy, and not an ally. It's better to go ahead and accept that fact and plan accordingly than to allow him to disrupt everything.

It is 110% or the person is the enemy and you wonder why Rham Emanuel called the fringe left a bunch of fucking retards!

Forum List

Back