Manafort guilty.

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.
which of these either found guilty of or not had anything to do with russia? the witch hunt as far as i know is in connection with RUSSIA hysteria, not crimes done pre-election.

What did a blow job have to do with White Water? :21::21::21:

One count of the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

and....how much of it has to do with Rump?

You're in the wrong thread. This is about Paul Manafort being convicted on 8 felony counts.

And you're all squirting about what this means for Rump. Deal with it.

One count of the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

His ability to judge the character of those who he appoints and employs, for one.

Does the birds of a feather deal only apply to Righties?

meanwhile back at the asylum, all the nutcases are whining about Mueller having nothing .

~snort~

This proves that Trump had criminals running his campaign.
Birds of a feather flock together.
Hopefully this is another step toward making Trump accountable for his actions.

His ability to judge the character of those who he appoints and employs, for one.
so since this is a lot of tax fraud, are you also upset at the people obama appointed upon winning his first election that had some serious tax issues of their own?

some people have a unique ability to ONLY see one side doing something wrong.

This proves that Trump had criminals running his campaign.
Birds of a feather flock together.
Hopefully this is another step toward making Trump accountable for his actions.

You sure you want to go down that road?

Duh Donald is on his way to a rally in one of his favorite redneck white trash havens as this story breaks.
I wonder if he will say something about this at the podium to all of his mouth-breathing, glazed-eyed MAGA zombies.

Five counts of tax fraud. More coming in.

You forgot to mention not guilty on other counts. Biaically Mewler has spent all this tax payer money to stuff a dude in solitary for a tax fraud beef. Mewler has been embarrassed. He failed. How did he fail? Zero Russia, Zero anything having to do with Trump and for what? By the time Manifort go’s to his second trial, he will surely be convicted yet he will get no jail time. Yup, libtards shall gnash their teeth. So funny.

some people have a unique ability to ONLY see one side doing something wrong.

Another irony filled post by the berg!
dude - show me examples of where i want special treatment for 1 side. go ahead.

if trump did something wrong, fry his ass. i've said so since day 1. but i fail to see the connection between almost 2 years of investigations and manafort having been found guilty of tax issues.

if you can connect those 2 dots for me, i'd appreciate it.

Forum List

Back