Man your TV Preachers are Dumb-Genesis 1:26 explained

You are the only JW I've ever known who choses to say Jesus instead of Michael.
When are you getting excommunicated for putting all JWs at risk through your acts of defiance?

Michael came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal.( Daniel 12:1) If called Michael or Jesus its still the same being. As one can see from the 2 rides of the white horse in revelation--Michael lead Gods armies in the war in heaven, Jesus leads Gods armies at Har-mageddon. Trinities refuse to believe this fact but at 1Thess 4:16--upon Jesus return( Har-mageddon) he comes with the voice of the archangel because it is his voice. And at rev 6 the first ride of the white horse it teaches--he receives his crown, only Jesus is getting the crown, Michael took the first ride, proving Michael is Jesus--at the second ride of the white horse he is wearing the crown.

Everything has a process, if it was based on a literal event: ever heard of a hologram?
We NOW have the technology to send sound and such as photon light images faster then light, so it's not impossible an event.
But it could be a focus for something that was emulated and secreted later matching the story.
You don't believe in miracles, do you?

Many times I've stated, everything has a process, therefore miracles are just processes not yet figured out, discovered, or sometimes it's merely an illusion of selective recognition. I would then go on to show how Moses did his miracles, so people see they are not impossible far fetched tall tales, but clever educated calculated inspirational performances.

Many times I've stated, everything has a process, therefore miracles are just processes not yet figured out, discovered, or sometimes it's merely an illusion of selective recognition. I would then go on to show how Moses did his miracles, so people see they are not impossible far fetched tall tales, but clever educated calculated inspirational performances.
In post #16 you mentioned Archangel Michael. You believe in angels?

Malakh(angels) in Hebrew simply means messengers/reflections of. A word
used in scripture for mere men, Rabbi's , Prophets, Priests, even the Pope calls his bishops and cardinals angels.
In Judaism we don't anthropromorphize mere words least we create new characters and myths from mere definitions or roles.

Malakh(angels) in Hebrew simply means messengers/reflections of. A word
used in scripture for mere men, Rabbi's , Prophets, Priests, even the Pope calls his bishops and cardinals angels.
In Judaism we don't anthropromorphize mere words least we create new characters and myths from mere definitions or roles.
You refer to 4Q529. It states, "1) THE WORDS OF THE BOOK THAT MICHAEL SPOKE TO THE ANGELS OF GOD..." You are not saying the angels of God are humans, are you?

Forum List

Back