Man with SERIOUS credentials says Hllary went to Epstein's sex slave island many times

Steve Pieczenik has SERIOUS credentials.
He says Hllary went to Epstein's sex slave island many times.

Steve Pieczenik - Wikipedia

Well, tell him to attend Trump's federal child rape trial in New York on December 16.

Is that before or after Blow Job is locked up for raping a 13 year old on pedophile island?

Bill isn't on trial - Trump is.

Assholes a former president and head of her economic team, he's a big target!

He has also made a lot of seriously retarded claims in the past.
We know Bill went, but I doubt this hillary story.
He's not on trial, moron. It's a lawsuit.
why are you calling me a moron?

Sorry about that. I guess I misinterpreted your post.
It was a couple of one liners to call attention to how republicans are treated different in the eyes of justice than dems.

He has also made a lot of seriously retarded claims in the past.
We know Bill went, but I doubt this hillary story.
I don't. I heard the testimony of a woman who told about being molested by Hillary Clinton when she was either 6 years old or 9 years old. I cannot think of this woman's name but her testimony is on youtube. They polygraphed her, interviewed by psychologists and all of them agree she is telling the truth. I think her first name is Kathy or Kathleen. If I find her name I'll let tell you.

I heard the stories before about Bill Clinton having young girls (small children) sent to his wife from Epstein - that were flown to her and she was molesting them. This only confirms what I'd already heard about. The woman whose testimony I had heard was a child sex slave and she was molested by some other political high up people. One man she mentioned - his last name was Byrd.
:lol: :lol:

I love how when you Alt-Right Drumpsters go big....you GO BIG!!!!

With control of Federal government, MSMedia and Globalist resources at his command, Barack Hussein Obama has had several years
to incite and prepare for the coming post election mass state sponsored violence NO MATTER who is selected to "win."

All the hi level Muslims at such as Homeland security, CIA and the weeding out of non-compliant military people...
especially at hi levels are examples of this preparation.

NO white or conservative or nationalist leader has had the resources at his command to prepare like Obama has.

NO white or conservative or nationalist leader will have near the command and control capability Obama will have during national collapse.

BLM types, Black Muslims, Black gangs, La Raza ..... all have been prepared to attack when Obama gives the word.
Significant faction of whites [liberals] have been conditioned to accept as gospel all allegations of "racism" made against whites.

A main justification of this coming Obama regime attack is already being promulgated by MSMedia which denies the seriousness of nearly all allegations of election rigging and fraud ..... while knowing such allegations have merit and will be made NO MATTER who wins

NOT claiming to be positive about Hillary winning Nov 8, however I'd bet on Hillary to be Selected. Globalist MSMedia Selected, not elected.
[Situation so dicey now we can't even be positive election will be held Nov 8]

Justification being that NO MATTER who wins, the Obama camp will magnify their claim the Trump camp is saturated with racist white supremacist militia terrorist

who are going or will go on a rampage [some false flag crimes will add credibility to this claim and trigger the Obama camp attack].

Trump should hope he is not selected to win.

Cause his winning just makes it that much easier for Obama/Hillary camp to blame the coming collapse and violence on Trump.

I admit I don't KNOW which of them will be selected to win what will prove to be a worthless prize.

I don't believe Obama intends to really give up power.

Nor let America go on even pretending to be a "sovereign" nation.

The Globalist are now letting a lot of dirt come out on Hillary precisely so the Trump camp will be elated and fully expect Trump

to win and save America and feel lot's of righteous anger when Hillary "wins" and the Trump camp SCREAMS "rigged election" ....

and

Globalist Obama camp HOPES Trump will refuse to concede ........

leading to justification for Obama to launch a wave of mass violence like never before seen in USA ....
[more widespread violence than during Civil War.

Violence like the Hutu-Tutsi violence of Rwanda.

Violence like the Serb-Croat violence of the Balkans.

Violence like the violence of the European "30 year war"

[which is said to have killed at least 40% of the population of Germany]

Violence like that of when Islam invaded India

Forum List

Back