Man with SERIOUS credentials says Hllary went to Epstein's sex slave island many times

He has also made a lot of seriously retarded claims in the past.
We know Bill went, but I doubt this hillary story.
I don't. I heard the testimony of a woman who told about being molested by Hillary Clinton when she was either 6 years old or 9 years old. I cannot think of this woman's name but her testimony is on youtube. They polygraphed her, interviewed by psychologists and all of them agree she is telling the truth. I think her first name is Kathy or Kathleen. If I find her name I'll let tell you.

I heard the stories before about Bill Clinton having young girls (small children) sent to his wife from Epstein - that were flown to her and she was molesting them. This only confirms what I'd already heard about. The woman whose testimony I had heard was a child sex slave and she was molested by some other political high up people. One man she mentioned - his last name was Byrd.

Mrs. M. are you talking about Cathleen Ann O'Brien:

Woman Claims Hillary Sexually Abused Her » Alex Jones' Infowars ...
www.infowars.com/woman-claims-hillary-sexually-abused-her/
Alex Jones
Oct 17, 2016 - For close to 3 decades, Cathleen Ann O'Brien has said that Hillary clinton raped her in a satanic ritual. When AJ met Kathy 20 years ago, ...
Woman Claims Hillary Sexually Abused Her - YouTube
View attachment 96378▶ 10:37

Oct 16, 2016 - Uploaded by The Alex Jones Channel
The Alex Jones Channel. ... For close to 3 decades, Cathleen Ann O'Brien has said that Hillary clinton ...

Jesus Christ, people are going batshit. Hillary can't just be a corrupt politician or even a criminal? She has to be raping young girls in satanic rituals? Do you people hear yourselves?

I never heard about the satanic ritual story, I heard about her being taken to the white house for Hillary to molest and I can find no reason why someone would lie about such a thing. She's been telling the same story for decades, Aaron. She is the only person I know of that ever came forward to tell what Hillary Clinton did to her but if it is true than she isn't the only victim. People who do such things to children are predators. They don't have just one victim.

I don't. I heard the testimony of a woman who told about being molested by Hillary Clinton when she was either 6 years old or 9 years old. I cannot think of this woman's name but her testimony is on youtube. They polygraphed her, interviewed by psychologists and all of them agree she is telling the truth. I think her first name is Kathy or Kathleen. If I find her name I'll let tell you.

I heard the stories before about Bill Clinton having young girls (small children) sent to his wife from Epstein - that were flown to her and she was molesting them. This only confirms what I'd already heard about. The woman whose testimony I had heard was a child sex slave and she was molested by some other political high up people. One man she mentioned - his last name was Byrd.

Alex Jones
Oct 17, 2016 - For close to 3 decades, Cathleen Ann O'Brien has said that Hillary clinton raped her in a satanic ritual. When AJ met Kathy 20 years ago, ...

The Alex Jones Channel. ... For close to 3 decades, Cathleen Ann O'Brien has said that Hillary clinton ...

Jesus Christ, people are going batshit. Hillary can't just be a corrupt politician or even a criminal? She has to be raping young girls in satanic rituals? Do you people hear yourselves?

Yes we do, and the allegations are plausible...

They are far from plausible. Even if you were to say she was raping young girls it would maybe be plausible, but you have to throw in "satanic rituals" and make yourselves look like hysterical jackasses.

Alex Jones

They are far from plausible. Even if you were to say she was raping young girls it would maybe be plausible, but you have to throw in "satanic rituals" and make yourselves look like hysterical jackasses.

Pardon the lack of clarity.
I wasn't referring to the satanic stuff, just the raping.

Cool, so we agree it's plausible.

I would say that it is plausible. It is not just men who do such things to children. There are women predators too!

I've read, for years, rumors about the elite doing this to children.

Alex Jones

After decades of her many political opponents going after her for numerous things only internet conspiracy theorists seem to latch on to the most serious of charges. The reason is that no person with an inkling of credibility will touch these stories with a ten foot pole no matter how bad they want to take down the Clintons. I find it very unlikely that this happened.

Ok, I think it's time that we all admit something here... the rich and the powerful do these awful things because they can. This shit has been going on for centuries. All this is, is modern day Nero. The Clinton's are guilty, Trump is guilty, a huge part of the people on Wall Street are guilty, Hollywood is guilty... the music industry is guilty...

Are you guys seriously surprised by any of this?

Alex Jones

After decades of her many political opponents going after her for numerous things only internet conspiracy theorists seem to latch on to the most serious of charges. The reason is that no person with an inkling of credibility will touch these stories with a ten foot pole no matter how bad they want to take down the Clintons. I find it very unlikely that this happened.

There wouldn't be conspiracy theories if there weren't conspiracies.

Alex Jones

Dear aaronleland: I think it is a dangerous distraction -- to keep people hyped up about false stories,
as long as sex or some other sexy controversy is involved to push buttons.

While REAL LIFE issues, such as Freedmen's Town long history of corruption abuse and destruction,
get no attention at all. It's dangerous and sick to condition people to ignore issues that are true,
with more glamorous stories that are not, just to sell ratings and create click bait for ads on websites.

It reminds me of the statement made on today's culture when we hear a story in the news
about someone being shot to death to steal their athletic shoes or jacket. That people are conditioned
to value the hype over certain brands of clothing in high demand MORE than they value human life.

Well people care more about trashy news that pushes buttons
MORE than they care about a real case of Black Churches and a national civil rights and military historic landmark destroyed because Democrats catered to corporate interests more than defending Black and minority rights and protections of a poor defenseless community trying to preserve irreplaceable history.

That just doesn't sell in the media. So if nobody picks it up,
then nobody cares. They go to where the money is and care about that.

The biggest mistake that people can make is believing that the elites and power brokers are not involved in luciferean rituals all steeped in higher degrees of freemasonry. I have seen the recordings of the "cremation of care" ceremony in front of the huge owl at Bohemian Grove. We have the eye-witness accounts of people like Paul Bonacci that was forced to participate in some of the most gruesome rituals that would turn your stomach that was taped at Bohemian Grove. Child trafficking is a big time money maker and they make "snuff films" of the suffering of these children and sell them to the richest and most perverted. This is a rabbit hole that I made myself go down and I haven't found a fucking thing that has persuaded me that this doesn't go on.....God knows I have looked for holes in their stories to persuade me otherwise. Brice Taylor's story has been classified as untouchable because of the catch all of "national security", the MK-Ultra program that was revealed (only a smidgen of it's real undertakings were revealed due to the Church Committee hearings)....Rusty Nelson's first hand account of what went on during the Franklin cover-up, the revelations of Ted Gunderson, a 30 year veteran of the FBI and others in other countries like Australia all follow the same script. People simply don't have a fucking clue as to what these people that we trust as "leaders" are really are about. It boggles the mind.

Just when this luciferean pedophile ring was being exposed and gaining traction due to the revelations of what Jimmy Savile was doing by procuring children to elite members of Parliament, the House of Windsor and the Vatican? All of the sudden the false flag "Charlie Hebdo" attack happens and takes it off of the front page in Europe. People better get a grip and face some very, disgusting, ugly truths and they better do it quickly. I will be more than willing to fill in some very ugly details but you best read the things I will reveal on an empty stomach because it is beyond your worst nightmares.

Last edited:

Alex Jones

Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider says otherwise. Cathy O'Brien says otherwise as well.......and no one has ever attempted to refute her claims. They are called "presidential models".......

Okay for the record, it is not "satanic rituals" okay, that's just the title the fruit loop religious rights pin on it. It's called Wiccan, it's witchcraft and it was pretty popular among the "flower children." Depending on whom you speak to, it is a pagan religion based on nature - and (at least my personal investigations into it) happens to include some sexual elements regarding the natural cycle of life and chemicals produced by the human body that induce euphoric sensations. As for kids being involved... idk about that, I mean if they're in that HS not quite adult age range I can see it (not persay rape, but them being involved in a sexual ritual) under that idk...

*Note I very much dislike Hillary Clinton as a fraud, so no I'm not defending anything that may or may not have occurred here. I am simply clearing up that the religion is not satanic, that is just the Christian catch all phrase for any pagan religion. IF Hillary dabbled in Wicca, it wouldn't surprise me one bit, my mother did as well as all her upper class buddies, it was like a phase of/after the "make love not war" come down.

And for the record, no I am not Wiccan. I don't believe in hocus pocus of any sort.

Steve Pieczenik has SERIOUS credentials.
He says Hllary went to Epstein's sex slave island many times.

Steve Pieczenik - Wikipedia

Well, tell him to attend Trump's federal child rape trial in New York on December 16.

Is that before or after Blow Job is locked up for raping a 13 year old on pedophile island?

Bill isn't on trial - Trump is.

And what if Trump is convicted?
What does that say about the justice system?

Trump isn't charged with any crime. Not by any state. Not by the federal government. That's right, the only people that think there is any possibility of Trump being convicted are hate filled liberals that believe water cooler gossip. These are people that do not know the difference between a civil case and a criminal charge. There is hope that they will learn the difference, some day.

Trump isn't charged with any crime. Not by any state. Not by the federal government. That's right, the only people that think there is any possibility of Trump being convicted are hate filled liberals that believe water cooler gossip. These are people that do not know the difference between a civil case and a criminal charge. There is hope that they will learn the difference, some day.
Neither Bill Clinton nor Hillary have any charges that does not stop you all though from having orgasms at any turds the Bull Shit Mountain spews...
yesterday we had a thread in which there was a lot of crowing about an "Exodus away from Hillary" by Michelle Obama ...what a bunch of fools you all are LOL...plus you never learn you all are like Charlie Brown trying to kick a football...
Fake story about Obamas, Hillary Clinton ensnares Sean Hannity
Its snared a bunch of the Nuts on USMB ...they were having a blast with it until I issued them a reality check...they were crowing that Hillary was being abandoned in an Exodus...these nuts never learn ....the wing nut media rings bells and they start drooling..
There are six days to go in the presidential race:

Florida: Clinton 48%, Trump 40%, Johnson 3% (TargetSmart)

Michigan: Clinton 50%, Trump 43%, Johnson 4% (Mitchell)

Last edited:
Video Shows Trump with Mob Figure He Denied Knowing
November 2, 2016B

A newly uncovered video appears to contradict Donald Trump’s claim that he never knew a high-stakes gambler who was banned from New Jersey casinos for alleged ties to organized crime, Yahoo News reports.

“The reputed mob figure, Robert LiButti, can be seen standing alongside Trump in the front row of a 1988 ‘WrestleMania’ match in Atlantic City, N.J. LiButti wasn’t there by accident, according to his daughter, Edith Creamer, who also attended the event.”

Said Creamer: “We were his guests.”
https://politicalwire.com/2016/11/02/video-shows-trump-mob-figure-denied-knowing/

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
ChNxAurUcAAtP89.jpg:large

Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim
A witness who’s backing a woman’s child rape claims against Donald Trump also accused the Republican presidential nominee of sexually assaulting another, even younger girl.

Forum List

Back