Man whose WMD lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all

Shia and Sunni fighting each other in a civil war usually ends up with a lot of deaths.

Syria for example.

Regime change maybe?

Shia and Sunni fighting each other in a civil war usually ends up with a lot of deaths.

Syria for example.

Regime change maybe?

You figured that out all by yourself? :clap2:

Even when it's sunny, there's a cloud over sunnis :lol:

Last edited:
EVERY THING YOU SAY IS COMPLETE SHIT.......I wish to add that you are Jewish living in Israel,I don't see any of your troops fighting there.....NO YOU JUST USE AMERICANS,BRITS,AUSTRALIANS,NORWEIGENS,FRENCH,THE DUTCH and sorry for those I've missed......To DO YOUR DIRTY WORK,AND TAKE THE HUMAN LOSSES.........I'm sure the families from Alaska to Zambia would read your SHIT with much HURT AND SADNESS.....Husbands maimed,brothers blown to peices,mother dead,fathers DEAD...........FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING COWARD.......DON'T SEE ANY ISRAELI DEAD OR MAIMED BUT PLENTY OF BRITS,AMERICANS<AUSTRALIANS AND OTHERS.

I>>>>>>>BUT THEN I ALWAYS AM........."YOU LAME BRITISH/AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN FUCKERS CAN'T DEFEAT A FEW SAND RATS IN 10 YEARS" YOUR WORDS...THIS TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN A STEP TOO FAR...........YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE BRAVE WHO HAVE DIED AND BEEN MAIMED.............................................YOU ARE NOTHING AND SHOULD BE CONDEMED............This is an outrage..steve aka theliq

00_meltdown.jpg
I do not stand alone on an icy pediment,I stand predominant against those who have NO RESPECT...and I have the backbone and intestinal fortitude to SAY SO....unlike the rest of the lemmings on here,of which you are one,the irony of saying the word c...,of which you complain is nothing compared to Stonies appaulling diatribe......there is a lot of :cuckoo: and hypocrites on here but I'm not one of them.....it feels great being a real man compared to a pair of male under-pants

Ropey you should be ashamed of defending the indefensable.:redface:theliq

Last edited:
the curveball debacle can't be highlighted enough.

Repeat like a mantra: The mass slaughter of Kurds in Iraq by poison gas [WMD].

YOu seem to forget the mass slaughter by poison gas on Iranian troops. Which we took an official no comment stance on.

And the fact that Sadam was our boy till he joined OPEC.
And how about over 100,000 "Killed" in the first Gulf War .......in one day.tl

a good OP, immediately derailed by the usual suspects.
The OP is inconsistent with the hundreds of thousands of bodies of Kurds entombed in mass graves in Iraq and catalogued by American soldiers in the years subsequent to Saddam Hussein's fall.

please, the killing of the kurds was not the reason to invade iraq.

you can try this bullshit with someone else.

You can not erase Desert Storm and the resulting North/South no-fly zones from history. There were created semi-independent structures within Iraq, and Saddam had neither authority over these structures nor was he a threat to them.
In this period there were also UN sanctions against Iraq, which totally shut Iraq off from the trade-flows regionally and globally except the Food-for-Oil programme.

To justify 2003 invasion of Iraq with "Killing of the Kurds" is like a judge putting you back into jail for same robbery after you've already served jail-time for same robbery.

There was no legitimacy to invade Iraq in 2003.
They tried to create legitimacy with faked intel, but US administration still couldn't bullshit the world.
It's much easier to bullshit people who can't find their own country (most of Americans) than to bullshit foreign people who not only can find their own country on the map but also knew that "Saddam flew planes into WTC and bought powdercake to make mushroom over USA" was bullshit, too.
Of the kind that even outmatches JStones' usual bullshit.

The Liberate Iraq Act of 1998 was passed overwhelmingly by the US Senate and signed into law by President Clinton because intelligent reports at that time said Iraq had WMDs.

clinton_bill_sign_bill.jpg

Since Janabi did not defect until 1999, he has nothing to do with intelligent reports that caused this Act to become law in 1998.

More information

It's no secret that Saddam transferred WMD to Syria in convoys that have been filmed.
Justify? *No.

A done deal with no justification necessary.

Decided in 1998...
:thup:

You can not erase Desert Storm and the resulting North/South no-fly zones from history. There were created semi-independent structures within Iraq, and Saddam had neither authority over these structures nor was he a threat to them.
In this period there were also UN sanctions against Iraq, which totally shut Iraq off from the trade-flows regionally and globally except the Food-for-Oil programme.

To justify 2003 invasion of Iraq with "Killing of the Kurds" is like a judge putting you back into jail for same robbery after you've already served jail-time for same robbery.

There was no legitimacy to invade Iraq in 2003.
They tried to create legitimacy with faked intel, but US administration still couldn't bullshit the world.
It's much easier to bullshit people who can't find their own country (most of Americans) than to bullshit foreign people who not only can find their own country on the map but also knew that "Saddam flew planes into WTC and bought powdercake to make mushroom over USA" was bullshit, too.
Of the kind that even outmatches JStones' usual bullshit.

You're a turkey so genocide is a good thing whether Armenian, Kurds, etc etc.

Allahu Fucku!

You're a turkey so genocide is a good thing whether Armenian, Kurds, etc etc.

Allahu Fucku!

This thread isn't really about genocide.
If you want to talk about genocide, we can create a genocide-thread where we can talk about genocide.
In that thread you can contribute by telling us your people's place/part in this world's history together with the other "nations" you mentioned.

It is regretable what happened to your people, but as a testosterone-driven creature I would also find it shameful if my people's history would be connected with extermination by another nation.

I'm really thankfull, that I was not born into your identity. I think, that the prevailing feelings in me would have not been sorrow for the people of my history, but shame for my history. Thankfully I'm not confronted with this issues.

It is regretable what happened to your people, but as a testosterone-driven creature I would also find it shameful if my people's history would be connected with extermination by another nation.

I'm really thankfull, that I was not born into your identity. I think, that the prevailing feelings in me would have not been sorrow for the people of my history, but shame for my history. Thankfully I'm not confronted with this issues.

Armenian genocide

So, JStone, if you want to debate genocide with me, you can open that thread and I'll express my pitty for you, which you may be trying to get out of me.

So, JStone, if you want to debate genocide with me, you can open that thread and I'll express my pitty for you, which you may be trying to get out of me.

No debate, muslime turkey genocide perpetrator and denier

Hundreds of millions have been slaughtered around the world by the bloody sword of the cult of the pedophile mahomet.

The Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
Genocide Museum | The Armenian Genocide Museum-institute
The atrocities committed against the Armenian people of the Ottoman Empire during WWI are defined as the Armenian Genocide.

Those massacres were perpetrated throughout different regions of the Ottoman Empire by the Young Turkish Government which was in power at the time.

The first international reaction to the violence resulted in a joint statement by France, Russia and Great Britain, in May 1915, where the Turkish atrocities directed against the Armenian people was defined as “new crime against humanity and civilization” agreeing that the Turkish government must be punished for committing such crimes.

When WWI erupted, the Young Turk government, hoping to save the remains of the weakened Ottoman Empire, adopted a policy of Pan Turkism – the establishment of a mega Turkish empire comprising of all Turkic-speaking peoples of the Caucasus and Central Asia extending to China, intending also to Turkify all ethnic minorities of the empire. The Armenian population became the main obstacle standing in the way of the realization of this policy.

Although the decision for the deportation of all Armenians from the Western Armenia (Eastern Turkey) was adopted in late 1911, the Young Turks used WWI as a suitable opportunity for its implementation.

There were an estimated two million Armenians living in the Ottoman Empire on the eve of WWI. Approximately one and a half million Armenians perished between 1915 and 1923. Another half million found shelter abroad.

Genocide is the organized killing of a people for the express purpose of putting an end to their collective existence. Because of its scope, genocide requires central planning and an internal machinery to implement. This makes genocide the quintessential state crime, as only a government has the resources to carry out such a scheme of destruction.

On 24th of April in 1915, the first phase of the Armenian massacres began with the arrest and murder of nearly hundreds intellectuals, mainly from Constantinople, the capital of Ottoman Empire (now Istanbul in present day Turkey). Subsequently, Armenians worldwide commemorate the April 24th as a day that memorializes all the victims of the Armenian Genocide.

The second phase of the ‘final solution’ appeared with the conscription of some 60.000 Armenian men into the general Turkish army, who were later disarmed and killed by their Turkish fellowmen.

The third phase of the genocide comprised of massacres, deportations and death marches made up of women, children and the elderly into the Syrian deserts. During those marches hundreds of thousand were killed by Turkish soldiers, gendarmes and Kurdish mobs. Others died because of famine, epidemic diseases and exposure to the elements. Thousands of women and children were raped. Tens of thousands were forcibly converted to Islam.

Finally, the fourth phase of the Armenian genocide appeared with the total and utter denial by the Turkish government of the mass killings and elimination of the Armenian nation on its homeland. Despite the ongoing international recognition of the Armenian genocide, Turkey has consistently fought the acceptance of the Armenian Genocide by any means, including false scholarship, propaganda campaigns, lobbying, etc.

Good thread. Although many knew this was all just a farce even from the beginning, its good the truth is at least coming out, albeit too slow for Bush and Cheney to ever do any hard time.

He used poison gas he got from the Germans :eusa_shhh:

Poison gas would be WMD, shit for brains.:badgrin:

Now, you know but no rep points for you :clap2:

Sadam also used Poision gas against the Iranians. the US took a no comment stance on that.

Good observation. It's also important to add, that a month before invading Kuwait (a former Iraqi province torn away by American and Britain and their oil interests decades before) Saddam asked the American ambassador if he could express Iraqs territorial concerns with Kuwait. Her response, was the United States had no concern in that affair. Then the war started, and all of a sudden we get concerned about Saddam. Goodness gracious, he asked for our consent!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The Liberate Iraq Act of 1998 was passed overwhelmingly by the US Senate and signed into law by President Clinton because intelligent reports at that time said Iraq had WMDs.

clinton_bill_sign_bill.jpg

Since Janabi did not defect until 1999, he has nothing to do with intelligent reports that caused this Act to become law in 1998.

More information

Yet this act did not authorize the military invasion and occupation of Iraq. This one did:

Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice, while it did have bi-partisan support, it was not supported by the majority of Democrats in the House and by a slim majority of Democratic Senators (29 for, 21 against).

New Topics

Forum List

Back