Man whose WMD lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all

Classic projection. Enjoy sharia.

How so? But that is a bit rich, coming from USMB's evader-in-chief.

If you incompetent Brits knew how to fight, the war would have ended long ago.

Israel smacked down multiple arab armies in just 6 days, they still are humiliated to this day. You lame British fuckers can't defeat a few sand rats in 10 years. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]If you say it again, outside of the flame zone, you'll get more than a warning. Newby..........The Israelis did a premptive stike on the Egyptian Air Force,LOOK HOW ANYONE OTHER THAN THE TOTALLY IGNORANT ON HERE HAVE TO READ SUCH RUBBISH...MIND NUMBINGLY SO,IS BEYOND REDEMPTION.

EVERY THING YOU SAY IS COMPLETE SHIT.......I wish to add that you are Jewish living in Israel,I don't see any of your troops fighting there.....NO YOU JUST USE AMERICANS,BRITS,AUSTRALIANS,NORWEIGENS,FRENCH,THE DUTCH and sorry for those I've missed......To DO YOUR DIRTY WORK,AND TAKE THE HUMAN LOSSES.........I'm sure the families from Alaska to Zambia would read your SHIT with much HURT AND SADNESS.....Husbands maimed,brothers blown to peices,mother dead,fathers DEAD...........FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING COWARD.......DON'T SEE ANY ISRAELI DEAD OR MAIMED BUT PLENTY OF BRITS,AMERICANS<AUSTRALIANS AND OTHERS.

If you say it again, outside of the flame zone, you'll get more than a warning. Newby >>>>>>>BUT THEN I ALWAYS AM........."YOU LAME BRITISH/AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN FUCKERS CAN'T DEFEAT A FEW SAND RATS IN 10 YEARS" YOUR WORDS...THIS TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN A STEP TOO FAR...........YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE BRAVE WHO HAVE DIED AND BEEN MAIMED.............................................YOU ARE NOTHING AND SHOULD BE CONDEMED............This is an outrage..steve aka theliq

Last edited:

Israel smacked down multiple arab armies in just 6 days, they still are humiliated to this day. You lame British fuckers can't defeat a few sand rats in 10 years. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]
..........The Israelis did a premptive stike on the Egyptian Air Force,LOOK HOW ANYONE OTHER THAN THE TOTALLY IGNORANT ON HERE HAVE TO READ SUCH RUBBISH...MIND NUMBINGLY SO,IS BEYOND REDEMPTION.

EVERY THING YOU SAY IS COMPLETE SHIT.......I wish to add that you are Jewish living in Israel,I don't see any of your troops fighting there.....NO YOU JUST USE AMERICANS,BRITS,AUSTRALIANS,NORWEIGENS,FRENCH,THE DUTCH and sorry for those I've missed......To DO YOUR DIRTY WORK,AND TAKE THE HUMAN LOSSES.........I'm sure the families from Alaska to Zambia would read your SHIT with much HURT AND SADNESS.....Husbands maimed,brothers blown to peices,mother dead,fathers DEAD...........FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING COWARD.......DON'T SEE ANY ISRAELI DEAD OR MAIMED BUT PLENTY OF BRITS,AMERICANS<AUSTRALIANS AND OTHERS.

>>>>>>>BUT THEN I ALWAYS AM........."YOU LAME BRITISH/AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN FUCKERS CAN'T DEFEAT A FEW SAND RATS IN 10 YEARS" YOUR WORDS...THIS TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN A STEP TOO FAR...........YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE BRAVE WHO HAVE DIED AND BEEN MAIMED.............................................YOU ARE NOTHING AND SHOULD BE CONDEMED............This is an outrage..steve aka theliq

There is an entire week devoted to people like you. Use the time wisely :cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I>>>>>>>BUT THEN I ALWAYS AM........."YOU LAME BRITISH/AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN FUCKERS CAN'T DEFEAT A FEW SAND RATS IN 10 YEARS" YOUR WORDS...THIS TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN A STEP TOO FAR...........YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE BRAVE WHO HAVE DIED AND BEEN MAIMED.............................................YOU ARE NOTHING AND SHOULD BE CONDEMED............This is an outrage..steve aka theliq

00_meltdown.jpg

Former aide: Powell WMD speech 'lowest point in my life' - CNN

A former top aide to Colin Powell says his involvement in the former secretary of state's presentation to the United Nations on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was "the lowest point" in his life.
"I wish I had not been involved in it," says Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a longtime Powell adviser who served as his chief of staff from 2002 through 2005. "I look back on it, and I still say it was the lowest point in my life."
Wilkerson is one of several insiders interviewed for the CNN Presents documentary "Dead Wrong -- Inside an Intelligence Meltdown." The program pieced together the events leading up to the mistaken WMD intelligence that was presented to the public. A presidential commission that investigated the pre-war WMD intelligence found much of it to be "dead wrong."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/09/politics/09powell.html

WASHINGTON, Sept. 8 - The former secretary of state, Colin L. Powell, says in a television interview to be broadcast Friday that his 2003 speech to the United Nations, in which he gave a detailed description of Iraqi weapons programs that turned out not to exist, was "painful" for him personally and would be a permanent "blot" on his record.

09powell_184.jpg

"I'm the one who presented it on behalf of the United States to the world," Mr. Powell told Barbara Walters of ABC News, adding that the presentation "will always be a part of my record."
Asked by Ms. Walters how painful this was for him, Mr. Powell replied: "It was painful. It's painful now." Asked further how he felt upon learning that he had been misled about the accuracy of intelligence on which he relied, Mr. Powell said, "Terrible." He added that it was "devastating" to learn later that some intelligence agents knew the information he had was unreliable but did not speak up.

The Liberate Iraq Act of 1998 was passed overwhelmingly by the US Senate and signed into law by President Clinton because intelligent reports at that time said Iraq had WMDs.

clinton_bill_sign_bill.jpg

Since Janabi did not defect until 1999, he has nothing to do with intelligent reports that caused this Act to become law in 1998.

More information

Still no response to the reality that Janabi was not a part of the intelligent reports that caused this Act to become law in 1998. Where's the proof of Janabi's involvement prior to 1998...

:D

this thread is about the invasion of iraq in 2003. not about clinton and 1998.

take your deflection to a separate thread, thank you.

The law was passed in 1998. This law is not a deflection even if you wish it were not there to rebut the OP. :)

It's about the senetorial law that was put in place to bring about regime change in Iraq in 1998.

Before the OP Protagonist was even around. Janabi is the OP platform to show that what he says is what led to the regime change.

Not so. The law was passed long before Janabi came into view.

The law was passed in 1998. It's about the senetorial law that was put in place to bring about regime change in Iraq.

Before the OP Protagonist was even around. Janabi is the OP platform to show that what he says is what led to the regime change.

janabi is the center of this thread. janabi's lies were the center of colin powell's UN speech, which was central for making the case for the invasion of iraq.

so, janabi is in the spotlight, and your law, which you say was passed before Janabi came into view, has nothing to do with this thread.

if you are interested in this law in 1998 and in clinton, start a thread about it.

The law was passed in 1998. It's about the senetorial law that was put in place to bring about regime change in Iraq.

janabi is the center of this thread. janabi's lies were the center of colin powell's UN speech, which was central for making the case for the invasion of iraq.

so, janabi is in the spotlight, and your law, which you say was passed before Janabi came into view, has nothing to do with this thread.

if you are interested in this law in 1998 and in clinton, start a thread about it.

And he's the center of a time deficiency that proves he was not at the center.

In other words.

A lie....

The law was for Iraq's Regime Change. :thup:

Anything that came after was icing on an already baked cake. (WMD, etc. etc. already being proven)

meanwhile the UN speech is still a blot on colin powell's vest.

and iraq was invaded in 2003 after cooking up intel.

no law from 1998 can change any of that.

meanwhile the UN speech is still a blot on colin powell's vest.

and iraq was invaded in 2003 after cooking up intel.

no law from 1998 can change any of that.

The law was the motivator of the regime change. Not Powell, not Janabi...

They were but icing on the cake and the baking of the cake?

Clinton, with some good senate majority support.... :clap2:

Clinton Signs Iraq Liberation Act

clinton_bill_sign_bill.jpg

Proof:

Facts on Iraq

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]If you say it again, outside of the flame zone, you'll get more than a warning. Newby..........The Israelis did a premptive stike on the Egyptian Air Force,LOOK HOW ANYONE OTHER THAN THE TOTALLY IGNORANT ON HERE HAVE TO READ SUCH RUBBISH...MIND NUMBINGLY SO,IS BEYOND REDEMPTION.

If you say it again, outside of the flame zone, you'll get more than a warning. Newby >>>>>>>BUT THEN I ALWAYS AM........."YOU LAME BRITISH/AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN FUCKERS CAN'T DEFEAT A FEW SAND RATS IN 10 YEARS" YOUR WORDS...THIS TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN A STEP TOO FAR...........YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE BRAVE WHO HAVE DIED AND BEEN MAIMED.............................................YOU ARE NOTHING AND SHOULD BE CONDEMED............This is an outrage..steve aka theliq
I have been requested by Newby (who ever he or she is not to use a certain word (which has been deleted) but I was wondering what word can be used.......please advise me if I can use the word "CANT" Thanks steve

Last edited:

I>>>>>>>BUT THEN I ALWAYS AM........."YOU LAME BRITISH/AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN FUCKERS CAN'T DEFEAT A FEW SAND RATS IN 10 YEARS" YOUR WORDS...THIS TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN A STEP TOO FAR...........YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE BRAVE WHO HAVE DIED AND BEEN MAIMED.............................................YOU ARE NOTHING AND SHOULD BE CONDEMED............This is an outrage..steve aka theliq

00_meltdown.jpg
I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID.....because it's the truth,don't like my comments...the don't bother reading them......I never take a backwards step...Stoneys comments were out of order

IDENTIFY YOURSELF NEWBY.......AND WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU HAVE

The usual suspects delude themselves into thinking the OP was good :badgrin:

the curveball debacle can't be highlighted enough.

Repeat like a mantra: The mass slaughter of Kurds in Iraq by poison gas [WMD].

YOu seem to forget the mass slaughter by poison gas on Iranian troops. Which we took an official no comment stance on.

And the fact that Sadam was our boy till he joined OPEC.

a good OP, immediately derailed by the usual suspects.
The OP is inconsistent with the hundreds of thousands of bodies of Kurds entombed in mass graves in Iraq and catalogued by American soldiers in the years subsequent to Saddam Hussein's fall.

Defector tells how US officials 'sexed up' his fictions to make the case for 2003 invasion

A man whose lies helped to make the case for invading Iraq – starting a nine-year war costing more than 100,000 lives and hundreds of billions of pounds – will come clean in his first British television interview tomorrow.

"Curveball", the Iraqi defector who fabricated claims about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, smiles as he confirms how he made the whole thing up. It was a confidence trick that changed the course of history, with Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi's lies used to justify the Iraq war.

He tries to defend his actions: "My main purpose was to topple the tyrant in Iraq because the longer this dictator remains in power, the more the Iraqi people will suffer from this regime's oppression."

The chemical engineer claimed to have overseen the building of a mobile biological laboratory when he sought political asylum in Germany in 1999. His lies were presented as "facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence" by Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, when making the case for war at the UN Security Council in February 2003.

But Mr Janabi, speaking in a two-part series, Modern Spies, starting tomorrow on BBC2, says none of it was true. When it is put to him "we went to war in Iraq on a lie. And that lie was your lie", he simply replies: "Yes."
Man whose WMD lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all - World Politics - World - The Independent
You're missing a '0', there was 1 million deaths and 4.5 million people turned into refugees.

Forum List

Back