Man whose WMD lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all

a good OP, immediately derailed by the usual suspects.

Well yeah.

Iraq is viewed as a war crime by most of the free world.

So is Israel.

Wasps.gif

Most of the free world?

:lmao:

And still no response to any war crimes. Just "views" and opinions of a few people attributing it to the free world. :clap2:

Jews have to have the last word while denying simple facts. Hopefully, very soon, their final words will be OH SHIT !.

Tell me about it.

Yes, tell about it... :)

Strange gif. Relevance?

Look at what's coming out ...

Lord of the... :razz:

Clinton never invaded.

Bush did.

It was a war crime.

It's a US Senatorial Act Sallow.

It follows US Presidents, not the other way around.

No war crime. No proceedings either.

No responses?

JStone, I think it's about time you went out into the world and found yourself a girlfriend instead of spending all your time on here. Spending your entire day online isn't healthy, you know?

JStone, I think it's about time you went out into the world and found yourself a girlfriend instead of spending all your time on here. Spending your entire day online isn't healthy, you know?

Still pissed the Jews kicked your lame arses out of the British Mandate? You losers can't even defeat a bunch of sand rats in Iraq after 10 years :badgrin:

How is life under sharia, motherfucker? I hear the Queen is being fitted for a burqa at Harrods. :lol:

Karma is a bitch, bankrupt Brit twit. Allahu fucku :clap2:

Last edited:
I didn't know you were the sensitive type, JStone. Please tell me I didn't strike a nerve. But the evidence is conclusive: you do need to find yourself a girlfriend.

I didn't know you were the sensitive type, JStone. Please tell me I didn't strike a nerve. But the evidence is conclusive: you do need to find yourself a girlfriend.

Fucktard, don't be using Google since Google Israel is Google's only R&D center outside the US [not in your shitty bankrupt former kingdom LOL] :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Still pissed the Jews kicked your lame arses out of the British Mandate? You losers can't even defeat a bunch of sand rats in Iraq after 10 years

Does the same go for America? I mean, afterall, they were the ones who oversaw the majority of Iraq after the invasion. So surely, from your perspective, they were infact the losers who couldn't "defeat a bunch of sand rats in Iraq after 10 years"?

Still pissed the Jews kicked your lame arses out of the British Mandate? You losers can't even defeat a bunch of sand rats in Iraq after 10 years

Does the same go for America? I mean, afterall, they were the ones who oversaw the majority of Iraq after the invasion. So surely, from your perspective, they were infact the losers who couldn't "defeat a bunch of sand rats in Iraq after 10 years"?

Fucktard, don't be using any iPad, iPod or iPhone since they all rely on Israeli technology and Apple has established its only R&D center outside the US in Israel, not in your shitty bankrupt islamic kingdom :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1mYikmYzo]Apple to Acquire Anobit? - YouTube[/ame]
Apple today confirmed earlier reports it has acquired Israel-based flash memory startup Anobit....which makes flash memory technology found in the iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air.. The deal was reported to be worth $400 million to $500 million.
Apple confirms Anobit acquisition | Apple - CNET News

Last edited:
Dear fucking Idiot,

911 happened 9 months after Clinton left office

Talk about a fucking moron, who was asleep at the wheel for eight years as they moved operatives into the US, took flight lessons, and developed a finished plan? Who was so high and mighty that he chose to keep domestic and international intelligence communities separated and prohibiting them from sharing information? Then again he had a lot of important things on hos lap.

It's tragic, I know.

Classic projection. Enjoy sharia.

How so? But that is a bit rich, coming from USMB's evader-in-chief.

If you incompetent Brits knew how to fight, the war would have ended long ago.

Israel smacked down multiple arab armies in just 6 days, they still are humiliated to this day. You lame British fuckers can't defeat a few sand rats in 10 years. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
"The chemical engineer claimed to have overseen the building of a mobile biological laboratory when he sought political asylum in Germany in 1999. His lies were presented as "facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence" by Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, when making the case for war at the UN Security Council in February 2003.

But Mr Janabi, speaking in a two-part series, Modern Spies, starting tomorrow on BBC2, says none of it was true. When it is put to him "we went to war in Iraq on a lie. And that lie was your lie", he simply replies: "Yes."

US officials "sexed up" Mr Janabi's drawings of mobile biological weapons labs to make them more presentable, admits Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, General Powell's former chief of staff. "I brought the White House team in to do the graphics," he says, adding how "intelligence was being worked to fit around the policy".
As for his former boss: "I don't see any way on this earth that Secretary Powell doesn't feel almost a rage about Curveball and the way he was used in regards to that intelligence."

Defector tells how US officials 'sexed up' his fictions to make the case for 2003 invasion

A man whose lies helped to make the case for invading Iraq – starting a nine-year war costing more than 100,000 lives and hundreds of billions of pounds – will come clean in his first British television interview tomorrow.

"Curveball", the Iraqi defector who fabricated claims about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, smiles as he confirms how he made the whole thing up. It was a confidence trick that changed the course of history, with Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi's lies used to justify the Iraq war.

He tries to defend his actions: "My main purpose was to topple the tyrant in Iraq because the longer this dictator remains in power, the more the Iraqi people will suffer from this regime's oppression."

The chemical engineer claimed to have overseen the building of a mobile biological laboratory when he sought political asylum in Germany in 1999. His lies were presented as "facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence" by Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, when making the case for war at the UN Security Council in February 2003.

But Mr Janabi, speaking in a two-part series, Modern Spies, starting tomorrow on BBC2, says none of it was true. When it is put to him "we went to war in Iraq on a lie. And that lie was your lie", he simply replies: "Yes."
Man whose WMD lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all - World Politics - World - The Independent
Well most of us knew that but it doesn't take away from the US embellishing the lie........at the time you could cut the BULLSHIT with a knife.....as each valiant soldier died.....what did the US government do.........transport the bodies to remote airfields to prevent folk knowing the real truth of the fallen......the whole thing was a lie from start to finish........and what was achieved ? ? ?No the American people deserved better than the Cretin BUSH and his MAD Cronies.

Yet incredibly some still think "HE DID A GOOD JOB" the Fucking IDIOTS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back