Man who saved little girl pulled int a van is illegal

Yesssss.......not all of them are criminals.

I think these days our economy is so bad they may just start turning themselves in so they can get a free ride back home.

BTW, wouldn't it be nice if politicians decided what they were gonna do about the ones that are still here?

I say keep em here, make em legal, or send them back. None of this cheap labor BS.

They're already leaving: Improving Mexican economy draws undocumented immigrants home from California - Sacramento City News - sacbee.com

The guy needs to follow the law and apply to come here legally. This is like me going to Italy, catching someone stealing, and then asking the country to accommodate me as a citizen. Your reasoning is completely asinine.

Cali grow up.

its the mans own words.

If they tried to deport him he could get a public defender to have it tossed because he is eligible to remain in the country with his citizen wife.

Grow up little girl.

If he is married to a US citizen he is not illegal...so how about you grow up and not make threads with disingenuous titles in order to editorialize?

Cali grow up.

its the mans own words.

If they tried to deport him he could get a public defender to have it tossed because he is eligible to remain in the country with his citizen wife.

Grow up little girl.

If he is married to a US citizen he is not illegal...so how about you grow up and not make threads with disingenuous titles in order to editorialize?

They can't. They want to pull everyone else down to thier level.

The guy needs to follow the law and apply to come here legally. This is like me going to Italy, catching someone stealing, and then asking the country to accommodate me as a citizen. Your reasoning is completely asinine.

Actually, no it's nothing like that. It is like entering the US illegally, marrying a US Citizen, and not doing the paperwork to legalize your status. No big deal - he is entitled to stay. That is the law. It is neither biased for the left or the right.

Cali grow up.

its the mans own words.

Grow up little girl.

They can't. They want to pull everyone else down to thier level.

The only one being an ass is TruthDon'tMatter. I

She's the one making up shit.

Why? He's married to a US Citizen. He just hasn't done the paperwork. Not doing the paperwork does not make him illegal.... but marrying a US Citizen - which he has - gives him the right to stay.

Seems reasonable to me. Just like if I chose to marry a Brit and come home - he'd be entitled to stay because I'm a citizen. Not rocket science.

The Dog Whisperer is the same.

he came here illegally and is now a citizen who created jobs

From your own link:

who may or may not be here illegally,

You said he IS. Why do you lie? Or do you just lack basic comprehension skills? Cuz it's one or the other.... and it's a regular occurrence with you.

And.... I have a question... how do you feel about the group who 'outed' him for to make political capital out of this decent man.

He's married to a citizen. There is no reason why he should not stay.

Oh, I thought the argument was that he deserved to be here on his good deeds. TM's threads are bizarre.

Why? He's married to a US Citizen. He just hasn't done the paperwork. Not doing the paperwork does not make him illegal.... but marrying a US Citizen - which he has - gives him the right to stay.

Seems reasonable to me. Just like if I chose to marry a Brit and come home - he'd be entitled to stay because I'm a citizen. Not rocket science.

but truthie said he was an illegal. you mean she lied!?!?!?

i'm stunned

The United Nations list Mexico as the number one center for the supply of young children to international pedophile organizations. http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mexico.htm

illegals kidnap illegals saved by illegals in America! Deport, Deport, Deport!!!

http://www.mycenturylink.com/video/play/403630/channels/cnn

Heroes thwart kidnapping of girl

Find out what neighbors did to save a kidnapped girl in New Mexico in this exclusive Dr. Drew web interview.

----

New Mexico hero who saved girl says he's illegal
http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-hero-saved-girl-says-hes-illegal-200141585.html
merged- del

Last edited:
There's already a thread on this and he's not an illegal. He's married to a US Citizen - that gives him the right to stay.

Get over your fucking idiocy.

Last edited:
The Dog Whisperer is the same.

he came here illegally and is now a citizen who created jobs

From your own link:

who may or may not be here illegally,

You said he IS. Why do you lie? Or do you just lack basic comprehension skills? Cuz it's one or the other.... and it's a regular occurrence with you.

And.... I have a question... how do you feel about the group who 'outed' him for to make political capital out of this decent man.

He's married to a citizen. There is no reason why he should not stay.

Oh, I thought the argument was that he deserved to be here on his good deeds. TM's threads are bizarre.

She's using it for partisan bullshit. He entered the US illegally. But, he married a US Citizen. That qualifies him to stay in the country. And, personally, I am delighted that he will be able to stay. We need more Americans like him.

great. give him bus fare and ship his ass out.

but truthie said he was an illegal. you mean she lied!?!?!?

i'm stunned

As am I, del, as am I. :lol:

They're probably not married legally. How could they be? They can't be! Maybe, with a stolen identity and that's not legal! So get over your "California La Raza Girl" self and try to be someone who loves America and not someone who want to take over America!

"The Pew Hispanic Center study from February 2009 found that even though Hispanics make up 13 percent of the adult population, they accounted for 40 percent of sentenced federal offenders in 2007." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/29/border-states-dealing-illegal-immigrant-crime-data-suggests/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back