Man who saved little girl pulled int a van is illegal

I guess the point of the story is...If Republicans are against illegal aliens being here and if we got our way this illegal/legal type person would not have been there to save the day....ergo Republicans are selfish Bastards who only care about them selves and they want little girls to be pulled into vans....

They're probably not married legally. How could they be? They can't be! Maybe, with a stolen identity and that's not legal! So get over your La Raza self and try to be someone who loves America and not someone who want to take over America!

Get out your crayons and take notes, Moonbat.

From the link:
Others used it to blast New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez's ongoing attempts to repeal a state law that allows foreign nationals, including illegal immigrants, to obtain a driver's license.

Which means he doesn't have a "stolen identity".

Which, in turn, makes you a LIAR

:eusa_hand:

I guess the point of the story is...If Republicans are against illegal aliens being here and if we got our way this illegal/legal type person would not have been there to save the day....ergo Republicans are selfish Bastards who only care about them selves and they want little girls to be pulled into vans....

If I were the INS chief I'd give this guy his citizenship, and offer citizenship to any other illegal who is willing to give something back to the country like that.

Cali grow up.

its the mans own words.

If they tried to deport him he could get a public defender to have it tossed because he is eligible to remain in the country with his citizen wife.

Grow up little girl.

If he is married to a US citizen he is not illegal...so how about you grow up and not make threads with disingenuous titles in order to editorialize?

They can't. They want to pull everyone else down to thier level.

You realize don't you, that your side owns TDM? She's one of you, not that you should be proud of that fact, but that is the case.

Immie

He has to file paper work with ICE and get a green card. Just marrying someone doesn't automatically give you citizenship. Lots of them say they're married but they’re not. I say put his butt in jail give him due process and then deport his ass back to wherever he came from.

Last edited:

No, just those that are genuinely married to a US Citizen - like this guy. He just hasn't done the paperwork. That doesn't make him 'illegal', just someone who couldn't pay to file.

What a sack of lying shyte!

Amnesty Costs 70 Times More Than Enforcement, the cost of amnesty: $999 billion. The cost of attrition by enforcement: as little as $14 billion. Amnesty would cost up to 70 times as much as enforcing existing law. Source: The Heritage Foundation
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesty-costs-10-times-more-than-enforcement.html

Last edited:
You cant hes married to an citizen

Oh yes you can. I would hope, someone sees that he gets money for a lawyer. Barring that, he is here illegally.

TM! Why do you hate apostrophes?

He's married to an American, all he needs to do is the paperwork. He's no longer illegal - he just hasn't done the paperwork.

Again. He. Is. Not. Here. Illegally.

Well, if he's not here illegally why does he say he is? He must be as stupid as you are!

You La Raza kids think you can piss down our backs and tell us its raining don’t you? What a moron you are! Don’t worry America’s waking up and you guys are going to get what’s coming to you. :lol:

If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and 82% of the increase will be due to immigrants. The non-Hispanic white population will increase more slowly than other racial and ethnic groups; whites will become a minority (47%) by 2050.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf

Last edited:
It's seems like people want to give some kind of extra credit to brown people when they act right.

They're probably not married legally. How could they be? They can't be! Maybe, with a stolen identity and that's not legal! So get over your La Raza self and try to be someone who loves America and not someone who want to take over America!

Get out your crayons and take notes, Moonbat.

From the link:
Others used it to blast New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez's ongoing attempts to repeal a state law that allows foreign nationals, including illegal immigrants, to obtain a driver's license.

Which means he doesn't have a "stolen identity".

Which, in turn, makes you a LIAR

:eusa_hand:

Show your link to his valid ID. You can't can you, so how do you know you don't idiot! The illegal alien lovers have relatives that they're trying to make legal and I bet 99% of them are Gangbanger and welfare moochers!

The twenty-four border counties along the line with Mexico are home to some of the largest undeclared garbage dumps in the United States. Millions of illegal aliens have left thousands of tons in trash behind scattered across the deserts and mountains of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona and California.
http://www.examiner.com/x-17495-San-Diego-Immigration-Policy-Examiner~y2009m9d8-Illegal-Immigration-continues-Environment-loses

Last edited:
They probably have 6 kids that American taxpayers are supporting! They should deport his illegal ass!

mere speculation and hearsay. Which means you have no proof and are only opinionated in your hate.

PROBABLY

You people truly don't understand the English language do you?

The illegal aliens are endangering both rare wildlife and plant species as well as the pristine lands of the southwestern United States with the thousands of vehicles and tons of garbage they abandon.
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=104158

Last edited:
It's seems like people want to give some kind of extra credit to brown people when they act right.

Well, it is very rare. Usually they're raping their own children, stealing, robbing or stabbing someone. Most are sucking up welfare, public housing and food stamps. The illegal aliens fill up 30% of all jails in prisons in America. I guess when they get a gem like this illegal alien they have to run with the ball.

"For most lawmakers, DWI stands for “driving while intoxicated.” For Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), DWI stands for “driving while illegal. He also said, that illegal immigrants were intentionally causing car accidents along state freeways."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/04/20/2010-04-20_john_mccain_illegal_immigrants_are_intentionally_causing_car_accidents.html

Last edited:

The illegal alien in the van wouldn't have been here either.

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day!
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Unless you are a Native American, you are an illegal immigrant.

I Am A Native American....I was born here....so according to the constitution I'm legal even though my ancestors were immigrants.

Well, I'm also part Cherokee.

Oh, Native Americans can't prove where their ancestors came from here ether. They didn't just evolve from single-cell animals here on this patch of dirt and they didn't just come down from a spaceship or something. Anyone who's studied Geology knows that this continent didn't exist at one time.

Forum List

Back