Man who saved little girl pulled int a van is illegal

The Dog Whisperer is the same.

he came here illegally and is now a citizen who created jobs

From your own link:

who may or may not be here illegally,

You said he IS. Why do you lie? Or do you just lack basic comprehension skills? Cuz it's one or the other.... and it's a regular occurrence with you.

And.... I have a question... how do you feel about the group who 'outed' him for to make political capital out of this decent man.

He's married to a citizen. There is no reason why he should not stay.

Its his words CG.

He can not be deported because he is legally married to a citizen.

He wants to become a citizen and doesnt have the money.

who outed him CG?

From the link:
"I came to work, to work hard," he told Univision. "The only problem is I entered the country illegally and now we can't afford a lawyer to file the immigration papers."
I would think, thanks to his bravery, there's a lawyer out there that will help him gain his citizenship.

Let's hope so. There is no reason why he should not stay. He's not 'illegal' if he's married to a US Citizen.

technically, it's not 'automatic'. He'd need a green card still, but the process is fairly simple and straight forward, as the link I posted above shows.

"I came to work, to work hard," he told Univision. "The only problem is I entered the country illegally and now we can't afford a lawyer to file the immigration papers."

Some argue he is an example of the kind of immigrant the federal government will now largely leave alone. The Department of Homeland Security announced Thursday that deportations would focus on criminals.

This is more bullshit from TruthDon'tMatter. She lies - even the damned link she posted does not say he's illegal.

However, I think the group who outed the guy as possibly illegal are a bunch of assholes. Shame on them for using this guy for political points. And shame on TruthDon'tMatter for doing likewise.

You have to wonder...did he save her from another ILLEGAL?

In this booking photo released Tuesday Aug. 16,2011by the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center showing Philip Garcia from Albuquerque after he was arrested for suspicion of kidnapping. Police say Garcia was thwarted by a man who witnessed a 6-year-old girl being pushed into a van and then quickly alerted authorities. Albuquerque police say that the suspect Garcia tried to coax the girl into a green van late Monday afternoon before pushing her into the vehicle. (AP Photo/Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center)

Read more: Hero who saved girl says he's illegal | saved, says, albuquerque - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Some argue he is an example of the kind of immigrant the federal government will now largely leave alone. The Department of Homeland Security announced Thursday that deportations would focus on criminals.
yes.. we all read the article. repeating lines from it is a sign you have nothing of your own to add... typical of you.

The Dog Whisperer is the same.

he came here illegally and is now a citizen who created jobs

From your own link:

who may or may not be here illegally,

You said he IS. Why do you lie? Or do you just lack basic comprehension skills? Cuz it's one or the other.... and it's a regular occurrence with you.

And.... I have a question... how do you feel about the group who 'outed' him for to make political capital out of this decent man.

He's married to a citizen. There is no reason why he should not stay.

Its his words CG.

He can not be deported because he is legally married to a citizen.

He wants to become a citizen and doesnt have the money.

who outed him CG?

He's married to a US Citizen, there is no reason to deport him.

And, I suggest you do some fucking research instead of just stumbling across your partisan bullshit and posting it.... if you had, you would know the answer to your own dumbassed question. It took me less than 10 minutes to get ALL the facts. Lazy assed partisan hack.

Last edited:
How about we just make our immigration laws make sense instead of them making illegal citizens for us to deal with?

They do make sense. We have illegal immigrants (They are not citizens so please stop using it when referring to illegal immigrants) because our elected officials refuse to enforce the laws. Changing the laws won't make any difference as our elected officials still wouldn't enforce them. The only options are complete open borders with no sense of citizenship, or to enforce the laws (ie. if you are here illegally you get sent back).

How many people are allowed to immigrat from central and south America every year?

What happened when a southern state made immigration laws so onerous that many latinos left the state?

The crops rotted in the fields and farmers lost big time money

How many people are allowed to immigrat from central and south America every year?

What happened when a southern state made immigration laws so onerous that many latinos left the state?

The crops rotted in the fields and farmers lost big time money

Again, why did you lie about this guy?

In this booking photo released Tuesday Aug. 16,2011by the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center showing Philip Garcia from Albuquerque after he was arrested for suspicion of kidnapping. Police say Garcia was thwarted by a man who witnessed a 6-year-old girl being pushed into a van and then quickly alerted authorities. Albuquerque police say that the suspect Garcia tried to coax the girl into a green van late Monday afternoon before pushing her into the vehicle. (AP Photo/Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center)

Read more: Hero who saved girl says he's illegal | saved, says, albuquerque - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Do you think all brown people are illegal?

Why did you lie?

Why do you hate our Republic?

Cali grow up.

its the mans own words.

If they tried to deport him he could get a public defender to have it tossed because he is eligible to remain in the country with his citizen wife.

Grow up little girl.

Cali grow up.

its the mans own words.

If they tried to deport him he could get a public defender to have it tossed because he is eligible to remain in the country with his citizen wife.

Grow up little girl.

He is NOT eligible until he completes the process that he himself admits he didn't do.

Cali grow up.

its the mans own words.

Grow up little girl.

He is NOT eligible until he completes the process that he himself admits he didn't do.

I've known people who were threatened with deportation while in the middle of the process, because they weren't completing it fast enough. Of course, the country he was from wasn't a political hot button, so he wasn't getting special treatment like other immigrants do.

Cali grow up.

its the mans own words.

Grow up little girl.

It's not about his own words. He doesn't know the law. He can apply for, and get, citizenship.

There is growing up to be done.... not by me, by you. You're the partisan hack that thinks with her media matters instead of her brain matter.

I hope some decent human being who happens to be an immigration lawyer will volunteer to help him sort his paperwork out but there is no reason for hyperbole. You're just pissed because I'm not screaming for him to be thrown out.... cuz I'm not a partisan hack like you.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back