Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

It as just a grand jury, but it should not have been dropped for lack of evidence.
It should have been dropped for an abuse of prosecution powers.....the man had the right to defend himself period. The jury obviously realized this---and dropped the case using whatever they could to do so. What did you expect them to do? Stand up and tell the prosecutor and judge to go to hell for trying to railroad this man?

He was not attacked, thus there is nothing to defend.

I expect them to follow the law and do the job they were brought together to do. But they choose not to do that.
He was attacked...hence why the blm media doesn't show what started it...just the protestor blocking the car (he admitted to hitting the car btw) and being ran over as BLM has done thousands of times now....blocking vehicles and then attacking the vehicle and then drivers. (I drive a big suv as well....block my vehicle or punch it, I am running you over and backing up over your head.) BLM needs to stop playing in the road and attacking drivers.

Last edited:
Why was Lafer in Tennessee at the blm protest, when he was from North Carolina? Just by chance he ended up in the middle of it? The family went out for a Sunday drive?? The article doesn't say.
So why don't you answer me? Why did the BurnLootMurder flying monkey have the right to be there but the man driving the vehicle did not?

Bowers testified in May that he was walking his dog in the area and taking pictures of the protesters when Lafer first bumped him with his SUV, according to The Johnson City Press.

“Bowers hit the SUV’s hood with his fist to get Lafer’s attention,” the newspaper reported. “But he said Lafer then gunned the vehicle, which ‘sucked’ Bowers under the tires.”
What, did the vehicle have a powerful jet engine that activates when the driver lifts his foot off the brake, or what was it that actually "sucked" the BLM flying monkey under the tires?

So you're saying he had no right to be where he was.
Nahhh, I'm just wondering why he and his wife and kids were there?

It could help in our discussion or debate.

What if he was there in town visiting a friend or relative etc and not familiar with the city at all? That could perhaps explain some of his fear and anxiety and actions??

Or, what if he was there purposely to attend the BLM protest and cause trouble? That seems unlikely, being he had his kids in the car. (But ya never know...?)

People on this thread seem to have made up their minds about this guy's actions, without even knowing any of the details....

That isn't something good, in my book.

The video doesn't show enough, so I agree with the grand jury that there is not sufficient evidence to charge. The witness testimony doesn't match what happen, or even agree with each other.
One says they were obeying traffic laws and walking across the intersection... when the man just runs them over. The video doesn't show that. The star witness said he "couldn't move out of the way because his hands were full"...uh..what? The video shows him clearly refusing to move.
On one hand you don't have a right, obviously, to mow people down, however you DO have that right if you are threatened by them.
The 2 second video just doesn't show enough.

They got what they deserved, just think if blm would throw temper tantrums and protest instead of riot. They wouldn't get run over. The man did as I would have.

so people walking across a cross walk deserve to be ran over?

The video doesn't show enough, so I agree with the grand jury that there is not sufficient evidence to charge. The witness testimony doesn't match what happen, or even agree with each other.
One says they were obeying traffic laws and walking across the intersection... when the man just runs them over. The video doesn't show that. The star witness said he "couldn't move out of the way because his hands were full"...uh..what? The video shows him clearly refusing to move.
On one hand you don't have a right, obviously, to mow people down, however you DO have that right if you are threatened by them.
The 2 second video just doesn't show enough.

There was enough evidence to allow it to go to a trail.

Nahhh, I'm just wondering why he and his wife and kids were there?

It could help in our discussion or debate.

What if he was there in town visiting a friend or relative etc and not familiar with the city at all? That could perhaps explain some of his fear and anxiety and actions??

Or, what if he was there purposely to attend the BLM protest and cause trouble? That seems unlikely, being he had his kids in the car. (But ya never know...?)

People on this thread seem to have made up their minds about this guys actions, without even knowing any of the details....

That isn't something good, in my book.
You are completely full of shit, but I have to give you credit for having the chutzpah to try a line of bullshit so utterly ridiculous.

Forum List

Back