Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

There's an easy way to avoid getting run over, and it works equally well no matter what color your skin is.

Don't play in the streets. If you get in the way of a vehicle that weighs ten times as much as you do, you're not going to win that fight.

View attachment 545960
he gunned the car.
The vehicle — which had been stopped — then accelerates, knocking the protester to the ground.

Last edited:
Here you go parading that coward out again, if you are grown man and you can't handle a teenager that is 50+ lbs lighter than you are don't go stalking him.
That's an ignorant fucking comment.......that teenager taller football player attacked Zimmerman who btw wasn't chubby when this happened. That teenager called himself no limit nigga, had been snagged with stolen jewelry and a burglary kit at school, had been suspended from school 3 times that year, had attacked a bus driver from behind trying to beat his head in like he had Zimmerman, filmed himself with stolen weapons and drugs.....

Trayvon was a violent thug---------who attacked zimmerman as per the evidence at court. Zimmerman btw wasn't even following the violent thug but had stopped to get a house number so the cops could find him and the criminal suspect casing the neighborhood after he collected a few ingredients needed to make his favorite druggie drink connoction. Trayvon hid in the bushes listening to the good zimmerman telling the cops about trayvons suspicious criminal ass...as soon as zimmerman hung up the phone, the violent trayvon attacked him for having called the cops. And you act like the violent trayvon was a wittle bitty boy being "stalked"? You are sick.

There was a clear message sent by the jury by saying there was a lack of evidence. There was a video of the whole thing, but instead of saying he was justified in his actions, they said that there "was not enough evidence".

I am with you Turtleshit, how dare they charge a white man for driving his car through a group of people we hate dearly.
How dare a group of violent thugs attack drivers--------it's sick that you don't have the morals to state the facts. FYI, what is it with you? Two stories of hispanic men being forced to protect themselves from black criminals and you attack the hispanics. Is this some sort of mental sign that you are angry at hispanics for not supporting the blm attacks on others?

Now if only every American could find an excuse to run over a black looters murder member we would be quickly back on track.

Normally I don't want to see anyone hurt, but fuck blm. If I saw one of them fire i wouldn't even piss on them, well I wouldn't until the fire burned itself out.

How dare a group of violent thugs attack drivers--------it's sick that you don't have the morals to state the facts.

Nobody attacked the driver, nobody even was that close to his car until he hit the man he did. He even had to drive around another stopped car to even get close to the protestors

and drove around another car stopped in front of the crosswalk so that he could do what he did.
Now if only every American could find an excuse to run over a black looters murder member we would be quickly back on track.

Normally I don't want to see anyone hurt, but fuck blm. If I saw one of them fire i wouldn't even piss on them, well I wouldn't until the fire burned itself out.

Bowers testified in May that he was walking his dog in the area and taking pictures of the protesters when Lafer first bumped him with his SUV, according to The Johnson City Press.

“Bowers hit the SUV’s hood with his fist to get Lafer’s attention,” the newspaper reported. “But he said Lafer then gunned the vehicle, which ‘sucked’ Bowers under the tires.”

Nobody attacked the driver, nobody even was that close to his car until he hit the man he did. He even had to drive around another stopped car to even get close to the protestors
Bless your heart...you are so full of chit...

Bless your heart...you are so full of chit...

From your own link...

Victoria Hewlett, a witness along with her husband, were sitting in a parked car at an intersection just yards from the scene.

They told the Daily Beast that protesters were obeying crosswalk and traffic laws before mentioning that Lafer had pulled up behind her car, then swerved around it 'pretty aggressively'.

Then, he proceeded to go around the corner and drive 'directly into where the protesters were in the crosswalk.'

Why was BLM created dumb ass?
Because a certain segment likes pretending they are victims and they love criminals.....

And George Soros, a psychopath jewish nazi, wanted to create chaos as the nazis SA did using druggies/drunks/criminals to terrorize cities and political groups in order to get the Nazis into power in the 1930's. BLM is the american black druggies/drunks/criminal version of the german nazis SA. (which btw Hitler and the other nazis eventually took to killing and imprisoning most members after using their ignorant asses.)

Last edited:
and they love criminals.....

1633087976082.png

Bowers testified in May that he was walking his dog in the area and taking pictures of the protesters when Lafer first bumped him with his SUV, according to The Johnson City Press.

“Bowers hit the SUV’s hood with his fist to get Lafer’s attention,” the newspaper reported. “But he said Lafer then gunned the vehicle, which ‘sucked’ Bowers under the tires.”
So if, as Care4all suggested, the driver had no right to be there, what valid right did Mr. Flying Monkey have to be there, "walking his dog and taking pictures" at an event which had every potential of becoming a riot? Stupid games, stupid prizes, but then if you add up the IQ of a dozen BurnLootMurder flying monkeys, you come up with the equivalent of one normal human brain.

So if, as Care4all suggested, the driver had no right to be there, what valid right did Mr. Flying Monkey have to be there, "walking his dog and taking pictures" at an event which had every potential of becoming a riot? Stupid games, stupid prizes, but then if you add up the IQ of a dozen BurnLootMurder flying monkeys, you come up with the equivalent of one normal human brain.
You can't admit , he should of been found guilty.

Stop surrounding/blocking cars and then you can mitigate the risk of racists and non-racists alike.

That did not happen in this case. His car was not surrounded and he had to drive around a car stopped in front of him to even get close to the protestors.

Forum List

Back