Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

Not according to this link you keep posting.
According to the link--did you watch the video where the guy is blocking the suv? Notice how blm lies and plays games......filming and then attacks a vehicle and then when someone does something to get away...they cut the video showing what they did to instigate the attack and then make up nonsense. The jury saw this ------and said that there was no evidence of the driver doing anything wrong. If the idiot ran over didn't attack the driver, the blm video would have showed the whole incident pumpkin.

According to the link--did you watch the video where the guy is blocking the suv? Notice how blm lies and plays games......filming and then attacks a vehicle and then when someone does something to get away...they cut the video showing what they did to instigate the attack and then make up nonsense. The jury saw this ------and said that there was no evidence of the driver doing anything wrong. If the idiot ran over didn't attack the driver, the blm video would have showed the whole incident pumpkin.

Nowhere does your link say he was attacked, even the driver does not say he was attacked just that he "feared for his safety".

Nahhh, I'm just wondering why he and his wife and kids were there?

It could help in our discussion or debate.

What if he was there in town visiting a friend or relative etc and not familiar with the city at all? That could perhaps explain some of his fear and anxiety and actions??

Or, what if he was there purposely to attend the BLM protest and cause trouble? That seems unlikely, being he had his kids in the car. (But ya never know...?)

People on this thread seem to have made up their minds about this guy's actions, without even knowing any of the details....

That isn't something good, in my book.
Why do you question that he and his wife and kids have the right to be there? Is there some law in Tennessee that families in SUV's from other states must have travel papers?

There was enough evidence to allow it to go to a trail.
Then you don't understand the purpose of a grand jury.
A grand jury does not decide guilt or innocence. Their only job is to find whether evidence supports the charges against them. A grand jury cannot lower charges. Therefore if someone is "over charged" they may get off without a trial. A grand jury can only decide for the specific charge.
A 2 second video if the only evidence there is. And it shows absolutely nothing about what occurred before and around the vechicle (peole running towards them as claimed by defendant)
And the witness testimony doesn't even match each other... so the jury must toss out those testimonies.

Don’t surround people and attack them in their cars and your ass won’t get run over.
Period.

Besides, if I was walking my dog, I'd never let her get that close to a vehicle! The flying monkey was looking for trouble.

Nowhere does your link say he was attacked, even the driver does not say he was attacked just that he "feared for his safety".

Not only his safety but that of his family which is more important.

As a CCW holder in my state I can tell you our laws mimic most if not all around the country. The state gives me the legal ability to use deadly force if "I believe" that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. I don't actually have to be physically attacked first or sustain injuries. I'm an older guy and if two punks are approaching me with weapons, I don't have to be hit first to use my firearm.

In a way this is the same thing. He wasn't about to wait until he or a member of his family was hurt before taking defensive action.

Not only his safety but that of his family which is more important.

As a CCW holder in my state I can tell you our laws mimic most if not all around the country. The state gives me the legal ability to use deadly force if "I believe" that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. I don't actually have to be physically attacked first or sustain injuries. I'm an older guy and if two punks are approaching me with weapons, I don't have to be hit first to use my firearm.

In a way this is the same thing. He wasn't about to wait until he or a member of his family was hurt before taking defensive action.

So, some racist that is scared of all black people sees two walking down the street towards him and "fears for his life" is allowed to blow them away?

I do not think that is the way the law works

And since you don't know and didn't research......a group of the blm protestors were playing games. They stationed one of their assholes in a car to film their games (the video that is shown on the link)..........while the other group played at the intersection pushing the crossing light continually while surrounding vehicles including the asshole who got ran over....who like the antifa blm at the 1/6 protest falsely claiming he was there just to take photos. See the blm used their protests to harass drivers trying varying ways to make money-----shake downs after terrorifying drivers, stealing outright, and this other little game of selling videos to the media---which I think was the game in Tennessesse.....

When they hadn't got any video to sell by trying to get hit by vehicles----they took about to pretending they were hit by punching the vehicle---this time resulted in the driver trying to escape the crazies who then ran one of them over which should be standard procedure when bLM are playing in the road harassing and attacking people.

Forum List

Back