Running out of Monkeypox vaccine under Biden

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Doesn't Biden care about our health?

---As lines stretched around the block at San Francisco General Hospital with people waiting to get vaccinated against monkeypox, public health officials said Wednesday the city had only 50 remaining doses.---

---As lines stretched around the block at San Francisco General Hospital with people waiting to get vaccinated against monkeypox, public health officials said Wednesday the city had only 50 remaining doses.---

Joe has far more important things to worry about like giving away our oil reserves to the Chinese that Trump bought dirt cheap so that Jinping doesn't punch Joe's ticket. Besides, they need Monkeypox to grow into another epidemic by November to run cover for the democrat's next wave of election fraud.

Maybe president joe could start his own "Operation Warp Speed" and have the pharmaceutical companies come up with a new vaccines in a couple months.

He could name it "Operation Crackhead", after the son that didn't die.

Hopefully Madison Cawthorn got his while he still has insurance. Once he is an unemployed deadbeat, his "cousin" might very well roll his ass into the MAGA bathhouse and leave him with those Pride boys.

1657764645553.png

~S~

"Doesn't Biden care about our health?"

Why, is that a problem you can't get any vaccine?

The democrats are having a lot of weird sex.....so of course they are running out of a monkeypox vaccine...

Unless you take it in the caboose, monkeypox isn't much of a threat.

It really isn't surprising that cases are soaring in a nation that promotes sodomy as much as Biden's Americana.

Well they can have mine, just like I decided to not get a covid vaccine so others can have it instead.

It's a sad day when I don't want a vaccine because I don't trust the people who make it, or the motivations of the government officials saying I should get one.

And I don't think they care about shortages of it because it didn't become the big scare tactic they wanted. No one freaked out over it or anything. It wasn't a viable tool for them so they kind of abandoned it

The democrats are having a lot of weird sex.....so of course they are running out of a monkeypox vaccine...
Monkeypox isn't airborne, but you can get it by touching fabrics and surfaces that were recently touched by an infected person.

Forum List

Back