Man tried to use a train to ram the USSN Mercy hospital ship

You can tell when a guy isn't a "lefty" when Trumpers refused to post what the guy ACTUALLY SAID....so I will help them out...

"A California Highway Patrol officer caught Moreno as he allegedly tried to escape from the scene, according to the complaint. Moreno allegedly told officers and FBI investigators that he deliberately derailed the train because he was suspicious of the Mercy's intentions and thought it was actually part of a government takeover, the complaint said. "

Only dumb asses I see saying shit like that are not "liberals" --- they are Trumpers......and I have the receipts to prove it...

He obviously didn't study the manual ...

40403-1.PNG

You can tell when a guy isn't a "lefty" when Trumpers refused to post what the guy ACTUALLY SAID....so I will help them out...

"A California Highway Patrol officer caught Moreno as he allegedly tried to escape from the scene, according to the complaint. Moreno allegedly told officers and FBI investigators that he deliberately derailed the train because he was suspicious of the Mercy's intentions and thought it was actually part of a government takeover, the complaint said. "

Only dumb asses I see saying shit like that are not "liberals" --- they are Trumpers......and I have the receipts to prove it...
Tell us more about Trumphitler and his take over.

But look on the bright side Trumpers.......he is a dirty wetback....so there is a silver lining....

index.jpg

He probably thought he was part of the Trumper click -- he is about to get thrown right up under that train he was driving...

Oh, it's not Trump you morons think is taking over...

You morons find Trump to be so weak and incompetent, that he and the "government" are 2 different things.....

Which is why you morons claim anything that makes Trump look bad is the work of the "Deep State"

Why would someone be angry at a Navy Hospital ship sent o help LA?
View attachment 318105

Left-wing Democraps, with TDS.
Or it could be the fact that their state is already crap?

Or it could be all the left-wing drug using idiots, and he just shot up too much.
LET'S TAKE A POLL of who the train operator turns out to be!
  • NRA Member
  • Minister of Methodist Church.
  • Hard working, well-respected conservative business leader and family man of the community.
  • Some crazy-haired, foaming radical leftist who spends his days listening to CNN and MSNBC.
Your pick.

Soooo.... my guess is they have lowered the standards for train engineers substantially??
Used to, a train engineer was a hard job to get that took years of training and service. There was no such thing as a dumb engineer.

You morons find Trump to be so weak and incompetent, that he and the "government" are 2 different things.....

Which is why you morons claim anything that makes Trump look bad is the work of the "Deep State"
Will you put $1 in my PayPal for every USMB post about Trump taking over as ruler?

he was part of the Trumper click

It's spelled 'clique'.
Let me know when you want to address what I said instead of the way I spell

If you could spell, I wouldn't have to point out that you can't.
If I spelled clique, covefefe, would you feel better?

But keep avoiding the fact that this train engineer parroted the same bullshit conspiracies that Trumpers parrot.....

Will you put $1 in my PayPal for every USMB post about Trump taking over as ruler?
Ask Mindy to do that for you -- he averages about 32 a week..

Now.....care to tell me where any "liberal" claimed that a Navy medical ship was part of a government takeover?

Or do you still want to play stupid?

Ask Mindy to do that for you -- he averages about 32 a week..

Now.....care to tell me where any "liberal" claimed that a Navy medical ship was part of a government takeover?

Or do you still want to play stupid?
Show me where anyone on the Right claimed the ship was a government takeover.
Trump ordered it there, Dufus.

I guess I should confess as well. I saw a string of UFO's last night and fired 12 pecans at them with my wrist rocket only to find out they were Elon Muskys world takeover. It made me feel better that my attempt was just as effective as making a 65 ton locomotive fly 250 yards through the air at 40 mph.

Forum List

Back