Man tried to use a train to ram the USSN Mercy hospital ship

Why would someone be angry at a Navy Hospital ship sent o help LA?

Why?

Tinfoil, that's why. The MindWhores and Alex John Brinkley Joneses attention whores who take it as their mission to stir up shit.

This was already posted --- although you'd never know it from the title.

I'm not going to "report" it to merge them, your title is WAY better.

View attachment 318105

Appears to be a conspiracy theorist. No pictures of him wearing his tinfoil, mind ray repelling protection from government transmissions hat.

Last edited:
Every news outlet is running it. I think this is going to be one of those major punked pranks for the record books.

I’ve driven a few locomotives, it’s hard enough when their on tracks.

Okay this is at least the third thread on this. Apparently scanning the list of new threads is beyond some of the lower life forms.

Every news outlet is running it. I think this is going to be one of those major punked pranks for the record books.

I’ve driven a few locomotives, it’s hard enough when their on tracks.

Okay this is at least the third thread on this. Apparently scanning the list of new threads is beyond some of the lower life forms.
Thanks for your consistent posts of meaningless drivel

I’ve driven a few locomotives, it’s hard enough when theyre on tracks.

I'm takin' bets. How many threads on this by the end of the day....... This is number three. Come on people we can do better than three!! Get your asses in gear!!!

View attachment 318105

Left-wing Democraps, with TDS.
Or it could be the fact that their state is already crap?

Or it could be all the left-wing drug using idiots, and he just shot up too much.

View attachment 318105

Left-wing Democraps, with TDS.
Or it could be the fact that their state is already crap?

Or it could be all the left-wing drug using idiots, and he just shot up too much.

It takes a special brand of Duh Stoopid to apply political party labels to literally everything.

Forum List

Back