This is what a team player look like!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
With all of us discussing the wonderful job China Government has done ( yes sarcasm ) here is a true team player and he is Korean!

We need a lot more like this to step up and deliver for the people and then maybe this Pandemic will be less of a pain!

Yup. Basketball players did the same thing.

With all of us discussing the wonderful job China Government has done ( yes sarcasm ) here is a true team player and he is Korean!

We need a lot more like this to step up and deliver for the people and then maybe this Pandemic will be less of a pain!

I LOVE the guy's name. Shin-Soo Choo, now THAT'S catchy!

I checked out this guy's career MLB stats. He's been around quite a bit longer than I thought. He's been a VERY steady hitter throughout his career. He has 213 career home runs and a lifetime batting average of .275. Quite impressive!

• Banned

I checked out this guy's career MLB stats. He's been around quite a bit longer than I thought. He's been a VERY steady hitter throughout his career. He has 213 career home runs and a lifetime batting average of .275. Quite impressive!

Very good player and I remember him with Cleveland and Cinci and now Texas.

He is not HOF material but has put up solid number and has had some years with injuries...

Very good player and I remember him with Cleveland and Cinci and now Texas.

He is not HOF material but has put up solid number and has had some years with injuries...
Yep. I was a bit surprised he's played for as many years as he has. And he's hit more home runs than I would've guessed. Yes, very good player who has put up some solid numbers.

Forum List

Back