Man torches FOX News Christmas tree in NYC

Choose? Choose to believe putting a decorated tree beside my front window will give me eternal life? Does it have to be a real tree, or one of those fake ones? Will i go to hell for a fake one? Does God have requirements for the decorations? Will a reindeer decoration with a bright red nose send me to hell? A shiny red nose is surely witchcraft. Please include scripture that justifies your answers to these questions.
You're an atheist? Am I right?

You're an atheist? Am I right?
Does that have a bearing on your answers to those questions? I thought your beliefs were supposed to be the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Why won't you answer my questions?

No description of the man who did it, or his motivation.

"A MAN has been arrested after the Christmas tree at Fox Square in New York City was allegedly set on fire.

Firefighters were at the scene working to contain the blaze outside the Fox News building in midtown Manhattan shortly after midnight on Wednesday.

NYPD told The US Sun that a man was arrested after allegedly lighting the tree on fire.

Fox News security reportedly saw the man climbing the Christmas tree decorated outside the office building

The NYPD told the US Sun: "Upon arrival, officers observed the male running from the location and he was taken into custody."

Fox Square Christmas tree on FIRE in NYC as firefighters rush to douse flames

Video at this link:

Man in Custody After Allegedly Lighting Christmas Tree Outside Fox News Building on Fire

View attachment 573145

This is where society goes when you start normalizing mindless violence, arson, looting, and flat-out ignoring crime of all manner. When permissiveness and hatred are prevalent, bad things are bound to happen.

Tamanaha Name Meaning & Tamanaha Family History at ...
Tamanaha Name Meaning. Japanese: written with the characters for ‘ball’ and ‘Naha’ (the name of the main city on the island of Okinawa). The surname is found in the Ryukyu islands. Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press.
1638979407488.png
Latest QAnon output.

Because everything bad that happens is blamed on "those others" -- what do you expect from a miserable cuck who still claims blacks are less than human.....

But is the same guy who expects black folks should vote for the candidate of his choice...
Yea….keep voting for the guy who calls blacks “negroes” and roaches.

Q-anon at this point is a figment of your imagination. Citing some stupid post online then claiming all “Qanon followers” believe in it.
Why do so many people who served in the highest levels of the Trump administration as well as the GOP in general -- claim they are part of the QAnon movement or panders to the morons in that movement??

Mike Flynn...doing the QAnon pledge...

Marjorie Taylor Greene....spouting out dumb ass QAnon conspiracies...

The fact morons like you are embarrassed about this and think deflecting or denying reality is going to fix it -- only makes you look even more pathetic....

Yeah, that's helpful.

Fuckin' idiot.

We actually agree with each other? Does that mean that Hell has finally frozen over?

What a piece of garbage.

WTF is wrong with people….

Well his prize is a lifetime supply of coal and five years behind bars,.. not to mention the fact that he is on the naughty list for life,.. and perhaps even his afterlife if he doesn't clean up his act.

"Christian conservatives" are no strangers to burning "religious" symbols

View attachment 573206

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's a Christian thing to do. Seems kind of odd burning a cross that our Lord died for us on.

No description of the man who did it, or his motivation.

"A MAN has been arrested after the Christmas tree at Fox Square in New York City was allegedly set on fire.

Firefighters were at the scene working to contain the blaze outside the Fox News building in midtown Manhattan shortly after midnight on Wednesday.

NYPD told The US Sun that a man was arrested after allegedly lighting the tree on fire.

Fox News security reportedly saw the man climbing the Christmas tree decorated outside the office building

The NYPD told the US Sun: "Upon arrival, officers observed the male running from the location and he was taken into custody."

Fox Square Christmas tree on FIRE in NYC as firefighters rush to douse flames

Video at this link:

Man in Custody After Allegedly Lighting Christmas Tree Outside Fox News Building on Fire

View attachment 573145
A 49 year old SUV has been arrested for arson.

Forum List

Back