Man torches FOX News Christmas tree in NYC

No, I mean that organization founded by Ex-Confederates like Nathan Forrest -- that organization that was founded because they were pissed that they lost the Civil War and even more pissed that black folks were exercising their constitutional rights...

That same organization that keeps aligning themselves with the Republican party....TODAY...in 2021....that one...

And today...in 2021....who are the ones who romanticize and glorify the Confederacy?? Not Democrats....

LOL!!!

Hilarious!

Tamanaha Name Meaning & Tamanaha Family History at ...
Tamanaha Name Meaning. Japanese: written with the characters for ‘ball’ and ‘Naha’ (the name of the main city on the island of Okinawa). The surname is found in the Ryukyu islands. Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press.

No, I mean that organization founded by Ex-Confederates like Nathan Forrest -- that organization that was founded because they were pissed that they lost the Civil War and even more pissed that black folks were exercising their constitutional rights...

That same organization that keeps aligning themselves with the Republican party....TODAY...in 2021....that one...

And today...in 2021....who are the ones who romanticize and glorify the Confederacy?? Not Democrats....

LBJ on Thurgood Marshall: "when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he's a ******."

FDR: would not shake Jesse Owens hand

BJ Clinton: 'A few years ago he (Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama) would've been carrying our bags':

Biden: “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

Republicans one and all!

Tamanaha Name Meaning & Tamanaha Family History at ...
Tamanaha Name Meaning. Japanese: written with the characters for ‘ball’ and ‘Naha’ (the name of the main city on the island of Okinawa). The surname is found in the Ryukyu islands. Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press.
Name doesn't matter...

If his motive is a leftist motive....even if its, I hate Fox News......then this is an act of leftist terror......

The police said he was not political.
Doesn't matter....

He burned a X-Mas tree...in fact, the most important X-Mas tree of all...Fox's X-Mas tree...therefore, since there is a war on Christmas....this was an act of war.....and stuff...

He was probably ordered to do this by George Soros....I don't know that for sure, but it feels good to believe it

LBJ on Thurgood Marshall: "when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he's a ******."

FDR: would not shake Jesse Owens hand

BJ Clinton: 'A few years ago he (Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama) would've been carrying our bags':

Biden: “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

Republicans one and all!
When were all these things going on?...compared to today's Democrats/Republicans?

If you don't believe you chose your destination, God was here for you.
Choose? Choose to believe putting a decorated tree beside my front window will give me eternal life? Does it have to be a real tree, or one of those fake ones? Will i go to hell for a fake one? Does God have requirements for the decorations? Will a reindeer decoration with a bright red nose send me to hell? A shiny red nose is surely witchcraft. Please include scripture that justifies your answers to these questions.

Choose? Choose to believe putting a decorated tree beside my front window will give me eternal life? Does it have to be a real tree, or one of those fake ones? Will i go to hell for a fake one? Does God have requirements for the decorations? Will a reindeer decoration with a bright red nose send me to hell? A shiny red nose is surely witchcraft. Please include scripture that justifies your answers to these questions.
And what about those silver trees that were so popular in what the Religious Right calls the "good old days"?

No description of the man who did it, or his motivation.

"A MAN has been arrested after the Christmas tree at Fox Square in New York City was allegedly set on fire.

Firefighters were at the scene working to contain the blaze outside the Fox News building in midtown Manhattan shortly after midnight on Wednesday.

NYPD told The US Sun that a man was arrested after allegedly lighting the tree on fire.

Fox News security reportedly saw the man climbing the Christmas tree decorated outside the office building

The NYPD told the US Sun: "Upon arrival, officers observed the male running from the location and he was taken into custody."

Fox Square Christmas tree on FIRE in NYC as firefighters rush to douse flames

Video at this link:

Man in Custody After Allegedly Lighting Christmas Tree Outside Fox News Building on Fire

View attachment 573145
It was a mostly peaceful....but fiery protest

When were all these things going on?...compared to today's Democrats/Republicans?
LBJ's racist comments weren't really that long ago....just 60 or so years....

As well as FDR not shaking Jesse Owens hand....not long ago....within the last 80 or so years....

Obviously what Bill Clinton said about Obama is very recent...as well as Biden's comments.....

So technically.....Democrats are the party of the KKK.....as long as you don't care about context or getting actual confirmation of quotes....although, we know Conservatives on this message board seldom lie...

Forum List

Back